[TIER 8] ⚔ <EUROPEAN GAMING COMMUNITY> ⚔ <PVP/PVE> ⚔ RED/BLACK ⚔

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TIER 8] ⚔ <EUROPEAN GAMING COMMUNITY> ⚔ <PVP/PVE> ⚔ RED/BLACK ⚔

About TIER8:

International EU – Semi-Hardcore / Caerleon / Black Zone / PvP / GvG / HG
    “An active, friendly and semi-hardcore-progressive guild is what TIER8 stands for. Working together to attain a greater goal, progressively working our way through the harder content is what it’s all about. With a vision for PvP and a healthy dose for PvE we are a guild for any and all. TIER8 reaches back till the first Beta of Albion, where we first spread across the land in ever growing numbers. And we continue to do so until this day; sporting healthy numbers and active adventuring. We truly are a guild for all.”

on 24 july we were part of the launch guild showcase on the official albion site:
    albiononline.com/en/news/launch-guild-showcase

Goals:

Our Community leadership is experienced with every aspect of the game.
    We give a home to those who are intrested in playing games and making new friends.

We like to experience al content of the game.
    During activity's we hang out on discord.

We don't do slavery to achieve world domination. Instead we are looking for teamwork and cooperation on a healthy base.
    Its your game no bullshit 50-100% taxes or endless contribution in time and money.
    Instead use that time and money to progress in the game on your favourite activity's

This doesnt mean we don't want to progress and become known and feared!

So how do we plan to progress?

low tax% (what % will depent on maintain cost of land and buildings.)
    We build our nation together and we like you to help us with it.
    We will do as much group content as possible.

What you get from joining Tier8:

- A very active community full of helpfull people who are always up to do content together.- A place to hang around and have a chat, meet new people make new friends.
    - Experienced players who know alot about the game tactics/builds/strategy's.

We do provide plenty of Events/Group content to join in and encourge all our members to do so. It just makes playing this game more fun.
    We have a solid homebase in Caerleon from where we host content in all corners of the albion land.

Rules:

- Stay Active. If you plan on going on a vacation/break or you just lose intrest in the game. Please take the time to let us know before disapearing.
    - Be non-toxic! not only in the guild chat/discord but also in the global chats and towards other guilds.
    - If you plan on joining group events be on discord. We dont force you to buy a mic and speak but we want you to hear us during this events.
    - Even if you dont make use of the provided buildings we still need them to progress as a guild. Please respect that and help us progress where possible.

We are looking for:

Players who have pvp experience: (to increase the diversity in people who can join us in pvp activity's like hellgates)
    Players with leadership cappacity: (we still have open officer spots to fill)
    Players who are new to the game: (we are very "noob" friendly, and we are willing to invest time and attention to those who are new to the game and help them become a stronger albion player)
    Players who return to the game: (you will be able to run content with us in notime, and we dont mind carrying you in a few dungeons to gear you up for combat).
    Players who already have a inactive guild (please leave your inactive guilds people, lets join together with those who are still active cause theres no point hanging in a lobby with no people to play with).

Discord doesnt like capitals only: 9mDrMZD

If your intrested in joining TIER 8 feel free to reply with:
    1. Ingame name 2. Role/Class (preferred) 3. Albion experience
    Afterwards we will contact you* as soon as possible.

* we prefer contact over the albion forums or our discord. After your application please check back regularly for updates.
    PUSH YOURSELF OVER THE LIMITS!

The post was edited 14 times, last by Brute ().

• Heyho! I am Phil (most people call me like that, Ingame Name is Genem) and I used to play the game 2 month's ago but i had to stop after around 22hours of gameplay because of private reasons. So I am practically a noob. Well, i am, actually. I can adapt about my role, but i definitely prefer PVE, so around gathering, Fame progression and so on. I'd like to join PvP too, but i need to get experience with it first. I played different MMORPG's before i went over to Albion, so i can bring some skills from there over to this game. I might need one, two.. well actually more reminder's to get back into Albion. Currently i am tier 4, due to my minor amounts of hours spend into the game.
    I hope you contact me in-game and i'd very like to join you.
    Greetings, Phil.
  • Hey my name is Pultz ingame im just comming back to the game but is a t4 crafter atm and working to get higher fast. would love to join an active EU guild. I'm from denmark and 22 years old got school in the day time but got time to be on almost every night and weekends and play a lot would love to join the guild to get help. And to be helpfull to the guild
  • Hello! My name is Nick (IGN: LordNick) and I used to play this game in béta 2 or so. I stopped playing this game because of some private reasons. Now I am back and practically don't have anything yet, because I haven't played the final béta. I do hope you guys can use me! :D I know a bit more than the basics of this game so I can begin without trouble. Anyways, I hope you will invite me!
    Greetings, Nick van Iersel
    A.K.A LordNick
  • Hi, I'm Kolkman, I'm a totally new to this game but I'd still like to join a guild so I decided to have a look on the forums. This guild looks like one I could enjoy (I happen to be Dutch) and if it's not too much asked, I'd like to join it.
    I'm still learning how to play the game so a bit of patience would be great.
  • Hey,

1. See Forum Name
    2. See 1.
    3. Will beginn as Druid (Selfheal and AoE Dmg is pretty neet for farming solo) but plan on switching to Assassin/Rogue later on
    Will probalby try to get my Tiers in Gathering and Crafting up fast in the first week (Leatherworker and Miner/Weaponsmith) but will be aviable for any Groupcontent if anything is planned.(Got a week vacation, hell yeah)
    4. Got to play the last Betaonly to Tier4, since I leveld all gatherers and crafters at the same time I got not any further ( Noob error)

Going to keep tables of informations I gather for prices etc. up to date if possible, so if you have spreadsheets just let me know, I am willing to share all I can.
  • Gekkosera wrote:

Hey,

1. See Forum Name
    2. See 1.
    3. Will beginn as Druid (Selfheal and AoE Dmg is pretty neet for farming solo) but plan on switching to Assassin/Rogue later on
    Will probalby try to get my Tiers in Gathering and Crafting up fast in the first week (Leatherworker and Miner/Weaponsmith) but will be aviable for any Groupcontent if anything is planned.(Got a week vacation, hell yeah)
    4. Got to play the last Betaonly to Tier4, since I leveld all gatherers and crafters at the same time I got not any further ( Noob error)

Going to keep tables of informations I gather for prices etc. up to date if possible, so if you have spreadsheets just let me know, I am willing to share all I can.
    Hey Gekkosera, tnx for your reply, you used Discord before? if so feel free to hop on our server anytime between now and the 17th. Btw i do have spreadsheets but those are not up to date. Will share them on our channel in time we are all setup ingame.
    PUSH YOURSELF OVER THE LIMITS!