Lets see what we have until now (COns and Pros)

• Lets see what we have until now (COns and Pros)

Lets see what we have with this beta of albion online:
    Pros Cons
    PRO1)New weapons:
    Nice idea of the artifacts

PRO2)New maps

PRO3)New system of mounts that make the game faster

PRO4)the new time of the chests

CON1)Unbalance weapons.

CON 2)The maps are way too big for albion, also make the game have more requirements because of that.(last beta i was It was a change that the game needed 35 fps in low settings with Intel HD 3000 is about 512mb i think and less. In the start of this beta i was 60 fps in
    medium settings no shadows with nvidia 920 2GIGA. Now i am at 48Fps same settings same graphic card)Sorry

CON3)Dungeons and Raid are useless at the moment, You only need 5 people to do Hell gate Just to find other 5 people
    to fight. So if you have 7 people the 2 persons will sit in the city and wait for someone to leave the party so he can
    take place in the party of the Hell gate team.

CON4)The bugs or overpower or underpower weapons takes too long to be changed or to be fixed
    we have so many weapons/armor that we know that need to be fixed. Still waiting.

CON5)New beta the joke of the year,Of course we will stay and test everything ,every mistake that you make we will
    waiting to face it ,New Hacks ,unreason Bans,bad new Pve gameplay,no reason to leave the towns,and
    of course we have no real life we will play again for no reason , we will give again our time just to face again a
    wipe in the end!

If i forgot something in cons or in pros add below, if you aggree like to see what the developers will do about this.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kinggeo7 ().

• Kinggeo7 wrote:

CON1)Unbalance weapons.

CON 2)The maps are way too big for albion, also make the game have more requirements because of that.(last beta i was It was a change that the game needed 35 fps in low settings with Intel HD 3000 is about 512mb i think and less. In the start of this beta i was 60 fps in
    medium settings no shadows with nvidia 920 2GIGA. Now i am at 48Fps same settings same graphic card)Sorry
    did they say there's new timing for chests? bc this thing where it spawns at the same exact location at the same exact time as other chests is not that great.