[Guide] Laborers - Get your slave-camp working!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @ZaZii Doyou know anything about having a gamekeeper t7 and a full house (trophies and furniture) returning more t5 resources from a journal than a t6 house? In this case, both would give 150% happiness, but t7 house would give a higher overall happiness.

Or maybe the amount of resources are the same, but one could receive more 5.3 resources with a t7 full house that with a t6, because of the overall happiness being bigger, and the chance is less than 1 t5.3 each time.
    • Kyrw schrieb:

@ZaZii Doyou know anything about having a gamekeeper t7 and a full house (trophies and furniture) returning more t5 resources from a journal than a t6 house? In this case, both would give 150% happiness, but t7 house would give a higher overall happiness.

Or maybe the amount of resources are the same, but one could receive more 5.3 resources with a t7 full house that with a t6, because of the overall happiness being bigger, and the chance is less than 1 t5.3 each time.
      150% happiness is 150% happiness, no matter how you get there (I think with enough trophies, one could even get 150% in same-tiered house)
      (and afaik, it's really capped at 150%, not just display-bug or anything)

So, I don't know why t7-furnished house would give better t5 rewards then a t6-furnished house(also granting 150% happiness)
      My bet is: returns are same on average.

Edit:
      I haven't done any laborers for a while, but followed the patch-notes and don't remember a single change in months.
    • ZaZii schrieb:

150% happiness is 150% happiness, no matter how you get there (I think with enough trophies, one could even get 150% in same-tiered house)
      (and afaik, it's really capped at 150%, not just display-bug or anything)

So, I don't know why t7-furnished house would give better t5 rewards then a t6-furnished house(also granting 150% happiness)
      My bet is: returns are same on average.

Edit:
      I haven't done any laborers for a while, but followed the patch-notes and don't remember a single change in months.
      remember though - each tier has a different return cap (so t2 at 150% is like 69 materials max, while t5 at 150% is capped at 48 materials per book) - my numbers are not exact, but just to give an example... I had a table for all the caps (and I think its in your guide actually), Im too lazy to look it up right now.
      DarthMagus - T8 Stone;
      Solo Bloodletter PVP