Tea Party: [NA / International] Outlands PvP/GvG Guild - Closed

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Tea Party: [NA / International] Outlands PvP/GvG Guild - Closed

Ever find yourself reaching for that cup of coffee in the morning and find that it's stale but suddenly you discover that there is tea you could brew up. So you get excited and throw a Tea Party.

That is more or less how Tea Party formed. We're a group of experienced players from the past Betas and Alphas that have stuck around until the very end of each leaving our stale coffee guilds until we found each other.
      We love to theory craft builds and compositions, constantly trying new things to push past the cookie cutter meta; however, that sometimes means it results in death but all we care about is having fun and pushing the envelope.

How to Apply: Closed until further notice

Tea Party Leader: Machetebandit
      Original Poster: Haemosu - do not message
      Tea Party Meme: Faaust

Note on alliance: We expect our members to act professionally with our alliance creating no drama. Doing so to many times is removal from the guild and banned from all alliance guilds.
      Current Alliance: [Oops]: Money Guild, Millennium, 8 Team, Conflict, Metatrone, Gentlemen
      Beta 2: KORN Alliance
      Beta 3: Oops: Red Army, Red Army 2, Royaltea (our alt guild), Dragons, Very OldNosky

That being said what are we looking for in new recruits?
      1. A player of any skill but always open to criticism and willing to adapt.
      2. A chill person; we aren't bout that drama life gtfo.
      3. Teamspeak capable - when running raids you will be in TS. Communication is key.
      4. Do not expect handouts. You get what you put into our guild.
      5. Machetebandit is our leader. Obey the great Tea Rex and you shall succeed!
      6. Your love of dank memes.
      What we offer:
      1. Highest tier outlands territory and outstanding quality alliance members.
      2. A system that combines a hardcore mindset with a relaxed setting that you would find in casual guilds.
      3. International Community: While we are 'Primarily' North American - we accept international players and are aggressively pursuing to expand our Int player count. Note: if you are an international player expect that most content is in NA timezones so join at your own discression.
      4. Relaxed group of people that love to pvp: we pvp all day everyday.
      5. Building Access: Untaxed building access. This means that you must feed buildings to use them.
      6. All Players can join a GvG team: We have an intricate GvG system allowing new teams to be formed and sustained with ease. All players can participate in GvG's.
        • Our GvG philosophy: GvG's are part of the game so we try to provide them as extra content for our members. Win or lose, all that matters is that those participating enjoy themselves and get better at the 5v5 aspect of the game
      What we like to do - Pretty much in this order:
      1. Posting Dank Memes
      2. Open World PvP: Small roam to ZvZ we love it all.
      3. GvG
      4. PVE - raid bosses, dungeons, ect

A Message from our Leader MacheteBandit:

"PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH!!!"

Some recaps so far this beta courtesy of MarkDeyBong, Zhinto, and Brick, Timforreal. Regardless of any trash talking thank you for the fights to all guilds inside these videos.

Beta 3

Beta 2 Highlights:

Week 1-2 of Beta 2:
      youtube.com/watch?v=HavYTwo0__0
      HellGate: Vs Bunch of Monkies
      youtube.com/watch?v=WFF-N7otQU0

Note: We are raunchy AF. If you are easily offended and dislike joking around this might not be the guild for you. Hence we want chill people!
      Lets have a Tea Party

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 69 mal editiert, zuletzt von Haemosu () aus folgendem Grund: Updated for Wipe/Launch Phase

• We've had a lot of great learning experiences this week. Won a lot of hellgates, open world chests on the hour every hour and some fun gvg's vs bunch of monkies @JonahVeil. However we aren't even close to slowing down so join up with Tea Party if you're interested in some outlands fun!

Tea Proverb of the Day:

I would rather have a cup of tea than sex. ~ Boy George
      Lets have a Tea Party
    • Sounds like a neat idea.
      I've been a tea drinker since I was just a wee laddie.
      But, I'm NA and there aren't many tea drinkers here!
      Maybe it has something to do with taxation. hehe

I just want to point something out.

"We don't give handouts: All of our players are self sufficient outside of gear crafting - even our gvger's. You gather mats and we can craft it but thats as far as it goes."

Fair enough, but do you speak for everyone in the guild when you say this?

To me, it sounds like this is so strict that no one will ever be that nice guy who helps a guildie out after they lose multiple sets and are low on mats.
      I feel that being close to your guildies is important and going that extra mile for them really makes them feel welcome.
    • Sylvlys schrieb:

Sounds like a neat idea.
      I've been a tea drinker since I was just a wee laddie.
      But, I'm NA and there aren't many tea drinkers here!
      Maybe it has something to do with taxation. hehe

I just want to point something out.

"We don't give handouts: All of our players are self sufficient outside of gear crafting - even our gvger's. You gather mats and we can craft it but thats as far as it goes."

Fair enough, but do you speak for everyone in the guild when you say this?

To me, it sounds like this is so strict that no one will ever be that nice guy who helps a guildie out after they lose multiple sets and are low on mats.
      I feel that being close to your guildies is important and going that extra mile for them really makes them feel welcome.
      Hi @Sylvlys, I see what you mean here by pointing out that it could be incredibly strict and certainly sounds that way with the wording.

What we mean by no handouts is that we won't be giving out free gear utilizing guild money obtained from tax which is anywhere from 0 to 10%.
      That being said, we certainly help each other out if we need gear in a pinch. As our crew loves running hellgates its common to see someone help supply mats for gear here and there to quickly gear someone up for another hellgate run.

Hopefully that made sense and if you have further questions ask away ^^
      Lets have a Tea Party
    • Tea Quote of the Day:
      A cup of tea is a cup of peace. ~Soshitsu Sen XV, quoted by Kenneth S. Cohen

However. . . Our cups of tea at Tea Party often times include a hint of bloodshed and an aftertaste of war.

Had some great fights with Bravate and Core down in the middle outlands last night over daily chests. Keep em coming ^^
      Lets have a Tea Party
    • “I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
      - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from the Underground

In the hellish world of the outlands, what better guild to join than Tea Party - experienced in outlands combat with T7 Buildings and T8 crafters.

We like to keep the community small so we're only planning on filling a few more spots.
      Lets have a Tea Party
    • Tea Party is continuing its recruiting operations - currently we have been gvging multiple times a night which has been a lot of fun ^^

If you're a new player to the game don't fear, there is a place for you in our guild. All of our players have been in your shoes and have no problem answering any questions you might have.

"The Path to Heaven passes through a Teapot" - Ancient Proverb

To find your perfect heavenly guild look no further, Tea Party is the guild for you with a tight knit family-like environment.
      Lets have a Tea Party
    • Haemosu schrieb:

Tea Party is continuing its recruiting operations - currently we have been gvging multiple times a night which has been a lot of fun ^^

If you're a new player to the game don't fear, there is a place for you in our guild. All of our players have been in your shoes and have no problem answering any questions you might have.

"The Path to Heaven passes through a Teapot" - Ancient Proverb

To find your perfect heavenly guild look no further, Tea Party is the guild for you with a tight knit family-like environment.
      Like you say the GvGs are fun and we are getting players GvGs experience which is always a plus
    • Hello anyone considering a guild.

I've been with this guild probably a bit over a week now and I can say, for any NA player especially, if you aren't a complete tool, then this is a guild for you.

They (We) are very active. You will almost certainly see players online from server start to maintenance. So far there hasn't been any problems finding a group for whatever it is you wish to do.

They actively GvG A LOT. Multiple GvGs going down every other night is common and there are few days when they haven't done at least one. The last two nights they had 2-3 GvGs going on, for instance.

So far they seem like they know what they're doing and this is hands down the best guild I've found in my 2-3 months of total play time.

Cheers mothafuckas
    • T5.3 almost T6 Arcane here. Started late in beta and am just looking for an active guild to network with, group with etc. I don't care if it's carebear lands or outlands - either is fine with me right now as I am still learning how to effectively play Arcane in PvP.

If you're interested let me know! I am NA EST time zone, usually I play about 4 hours a day not including laptop gathering while I'm at work/school etc.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Incubus
    • Incubus schrieb:

T5.3 almost T6 Arcane here. Started late in beta and am just looking for an active guild to network with, group with etc. I don't care if it's carebear lands or outlands - either is fine with me right now as I am still learning how to effectively play Arcane in PvP.

If you're interested let me know! I am NA EST time zone, usually I play about 4 hours a day not including laptop gathering while I'm at work/school etc.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Incubus
      Has anyone from Tea party replied in game? If not please whisper
      MacheteBandit in game thanks
      Tea Party
    • It seems with the announcement of a prolonged final beta many guilds are understandably taking a break from this game; however, at Tea Party we are aiming to create a community that will allow continued play until the end of each beta so that people who still want to play can have amazing people to play with. See you around @MHRook - was awesome fighting with you guys throughout this beta out by BB. Take care Forsaken - shame to see two strong competitors go but we know you'll both be back ^^

In the meantime this is how you drink Tea for those interested:

Lets have a Tea Party