Tea Party: [NA / International] Outlands PvP/GvG Guild - Closed

• Hello,

We're a few (7 at the moment) tight-knit players from Sweden that has been playing together on and off in different games for over a decade. UO, DAoC, EVE, WoW to mention a few MMO's but also MOBA's like DotA and a bunch of FPS-games, just from the top of my head. Always PvP-centered.

I was sifting through the recruitment forum as we realized we wanted to be part of something bigger in Albion Online and after reading through your post it felt like we would be a good match to eachother. No strangers to the dankest of memes and one of us is even a real tea-addict.

We play for fun, and fun usually involves winning. At the same time we're no sore losers that can't laugh a loss off either, but we do like to play competetively.

I don't know if I should make this post any longer as your recruitment is currently closed, but I felt I wanted to dock our ship in your Boston harbor if you know what I mean?
  • Drool wrote:

Hello,

We're a few (7 at the moment) tight-knit players from Sweden that has been playing together on and off in different games for over a decade. UO, DAoC, EVE, WoW to mention a few MMO's but also MOBA's like DotA and a bunch of FPS-games, just from the top of my head. Always PvP-centered.

I was sifting through the recruitment forum as we realized we wanted to be part of something bigger in Albion Online and after reading through your post it felt like we would be a good match to eachother. No strangers to the dankest of memes and one of us is even a real tea-addict.

We play for fun, and fun usually involves winning. At the same time we're no sore losers that can't laugh a loss off either, but we do like to play competetively.

I don't know if I should make this post any longer as your recruitment is currently closed, but I felt I wanted to dock our ship in your Boston harbor if you know what I mean?
    lmao xD

you would definitely fit in. I think we're fairly close to finishing up our alt transferring. So recruitment should be opening up soon.

just know that your post already made our GM laugh, so you got a good shot hahaha
  • Very interested in this guild, competitive and highly skilled pvp'er from WoW (6x gladiator, 2x rank 1 gladiator, including recent Cruel and Fearless seasons), and real life tea enthusiast (irish breakfast #1).

South Korean (+15% video game skill racial ability) living in New Jersey (NA Timezone).

Fairly new to albion
    -IGN: Morning
    -500k fame, mostly mob kills.
    -Started off as quarterstaff build (double blade for open world, iron-clad for GvG/HG).
    -Thinking about switching to a more meta GvG/HG build, leaning towards spear, but open for other builds.

EDIT: Just realized the OP's name, Korean?

The post was edited 1 time, last by terryahn92 ().

• terryahn92 wrote:

Very interested in this guild, competitive and highly skilled pvp'er from WoW (6x gladiator, 2x rank 1 gladiator, including recent Cruel and Fearless seasons), and real life tea enthusiast (irish breakfast #1).

South Korean (+15% video game skill racial ability) living in New Jersey (NA Timezone).

Fairly new to albion
    -IGN: Morning
    -500k fame, mostly mob kills.
    -Started off as quarterstaff build (double blade for open world, iron-clad for GvG/HG).
    -Thinking about switching to a more meta GvG/HG build, leaning towards spear, but open for other builds.

EDIT: Just realized the OP's name, Korean?
    Hi there, thank you for your interest in Tea Party ^^

We will hopefully be opening recruitment shortly; the title will change and proper channels noted under the introductory paragraph. A message will also be posted as the most recent reply in our thread.

In response to your inquiry, I am not Korean; Korean history, among other East Asian history, was a requirement in University and I took interest in this figure.

We look forward to seeing your application once recruitment is opened up; Tea Party is an international guild with a multitude of Koreans, Vietnamese, Europeans, and Aussies. While We're a North American guild we love the influence and interaction of other nationalities.

Otherwise best of luck to you and any other applicants interested if you find another guild before recruitment opens.

Regards,
    Haemosu
    Lets have a Tea Party
  • i'm interested in joining the guild played in 1st-3rd beta so far. My open world build is warbow ( mage cowl,Assa Chest/Boots) got secondary build for gvg/hg/zerg vs zerg arcane (enigmatic staff,Merc helm, Knight Chest/boots) willing to switch to meta hg/gvg ( just dont put my on heal im bamby on that)
  • Koliup wrote:

i'm interested in joining the guild played in 1st-3rd beta so far. My open world build is warbow ( mage cowl,Assa Chest/Boots) got secondary build for gvg/hg/zerg vs zerg arcane (enigmatic staff,Merc helm, Knight Chest/boots) willing to switch to meta hg/gvg ( just dont put my on heal im bamby on that)
    Thank you for your interest in Tea Party. Our recruiters are nearly done getting things organized for open recruitment. Keep an eye on our thread this weekend leading into next week.

Regards,
    Haemosu
    Lets have a Tea Party
  • Haemosu wrote:

Koliup wrote:

i'm interested in joining the guild played in 1st-3rd beta so far. My open world build is warbow ( mage cowl,Assa Chest/Boots) got secondary build for gvg/hg/zerg vs zerg arcane (enigmatic staff,Merc helm, Knight Chest/boots) willing to switch to meta hg/gvg ( just dont put my on heal im bamby on that)
    Thank you for your interest in Tea Party. Our recruiters are nearly done getting things organized for open recruitment. Keep an eye on our thread this weekend leading into next week.
    Regards,
    Haemosu
    Can vouch for koliup, was in Infinite with him. He's a solid dude
  • Got me and my Gf wanting to join as soon as recruitment opens up.

Both of us are more on the gathering side of things.
    Though we dont mind doing spots of pvp especially to help out.
    Currently in t5 gathering gear. Im mining ores and she is currently farming cloth.
    We are motivated and chill people.
    Hopefully you keep us in mind once recruitment properly opens up and we can apply for real 8) .
    We are living in uk so more that side of time zone but im sure there will be others active at all times of the day aswell :D