Leather hell artifact way too underpower/and warbow hell artifact

• Leather hell artifact way too underpower/and warbow hell artifact

The spell of the leather is way too bad , why someone should play a skill that is 8 sec and need 8 spells to geet 40% dmg! instead of the fury for the jacket that gives 50% dmg for 10sec by getting hitted 5 times ... Change the hole spell...
    And warbow hell artifact is a spell that is skill shot every 10 sec with damage of 290,and claymore artifcat and daggers artifacts got every 20 sec 650 dmg with root or stun and is target !!! so why to play someone warbow ??? to do what??? to hit 1 e and do 300 dmg and take 20 hp and have the possibility do not hit it ,so in 20 sec u must hit it 2 time to make the same damage with the other target spells ,really guys??? better to play warbow or bow with the artifact armors.....
    U can make a spell of 500 dmg with some heal and to make some slow and when hit someone it stops there and slows everyone at range of 6m around him with cooldown of 20sec...
    and for the armor make it something more insta effect ,like 30% dmg and 10% movement for 8 sec or 10 sec, and have cd 1:00
    and last thing change the druid sandals spell (armor -60) is way to much make it -30 and it will be ok

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kinggeo7 ().

• Taters
    No even close..... How can be a spell with 300 dmg to be good for zergs/ ? with the armor will be 200dmg maybe less ... i think u can have way more op weapons for the Zerg vs Zerg , why not take someone the meteor that deals tons of dmg and with the new spell armor can be cast almost in 0.8 sec? :D just is useless in many ways :)
    And what sustain??? the 120 hp life??? why a range dps will need it????? :D

i understand for the tank but the point of the archer in not getting hitted in the zerg vs zerg :D
  • Kinggeo7 wrote:

Taters
    No even close..... How can be a spell with 300 dmg to be good for zergs/ ? with the armor will be 200dmg maybe less ... i think u can have way more op weapons for the Zerg vs Zerg , why not take someone the meteor that deals tons of dmg and with the new spell armor can be cast almost in 0.8 sec? :D just is useless in many ways :)

i understand for the tank but the point of the archer in not getting hitted in the zerg vs zerg :D
    which. due to its cooldown of 10 seconds can be cast 3 times per meteor cd.

omg. math is fucking amazing.
    Beta 1 > Beta 3 > Release > Beta 2
  • Kinggeo7 wrote:

The spell of the leather is way too bad , why someone should play a skill that is 8 sec and need 8 spells to geet 40% dmg! instead of the fury for the jacket that gives 50% dmg for 10sec by getting hitted 5 times ... Change the hole spell...
    And warbow hell artifact is a spell that is skill shot every 10 sec with damage of 290,and claymore artifcat and daggers artifacts got every 20 sec 650 dmg with root or stun and is target !!! so why to play someone warbow ??? to do what??? to hit 1 e and do 300 dmg and take 20 hp and have the possibility do not hit it ,so in 20 sec u must hit it 2 time to make the same damage with the other target spells ,really guys??? better to play warbow or bow with the artifact armors.....
    U can make a spell of 500 dmg with some heal and to make some slow and when hit someone it stops there and slows everyone at range of 6m around him with cooldown of 20sec...
    and for the armor make it something more insta effect ,like 30% dmg and 10% movement for 8 sec or 10 sec, and have cd 1:00
    and last thing change the druid sandals spell (armor -60) is way to much make it -30 and it will be ok
    for the armor I sorta agree but I just think the duration of the spell should just last longer.

The bow on the other hand is a aoe I believe while claymore and daggers are single target right? Hit more than 2 people with one cast and you are dealing more than 600 damage + you have half the cooldown. It takes more than single target damage to win a fight. At least that's how ita suppose to be.
  • Taters wrote:

Kinggeo7 wrote:

Taters

which. due to its cooldown of 10 seconds can be cast 3 times per meteor cd.
    omg. math is fucking amazing.
    yeah man sure the fight will last about hours :D ,zerg vs zerg is one mistake nothing else if a meteor get hit 5ppl kill them almost ista with one more aoe dmg ,but warbow to make this dmg need to do it 3 time :D 3 times!!!they will have also some healers u know :D and is easy to heal 290 dmg,u should start playing some zerg fights :D,it last less then a 5vs5 fight :D