HOw is the Progress for the game running on IOS ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HOw is the Progress for the game running on IOS ???

Hellos dev's , I know that this topic can cause some discordances because of the hate towards the idea of multiplatform... I spend most of my time playing it on a computer ,yes!
    But I ,and hopefully some other people would like to know" how is the progress of the game for IOS?", is it the same requirements still since we had many updates from the original version, is there any new video available playing on a IOS device/Devices with the current running OS . PLease share with Us.
    Since we cant be testing it atm on IOS due the apple game policies, I have a great interest to play AO on my Ipad, So give us some info on it.

Thanks.

'Spin to win'
  • Percyvelle wrote:

ios will be available on release, with the liscnese agreement you can't post betas, alphas, etc. Apple only allows full products on the market.
    Sorry Percy that we already know, I even mention it on the post.
    I want some Dev's inside to know how is the progress on the current OS, and requirements for the game since we have had many changes from the original version.
    They can show us a Video (new one) playing the current version on IOS. would be nice.

'Spin to win'
  • Not much to expect for IOS imo. Since the Android version is blatantly broken, I would expect IOS to work either. Only the latest patch made the game at least playable for a few minutes but if they continue to fix that so slowly...I wouldn't even touch the game on release in your skin. Hopefully (based on some mod partially revealing, though not necessarily either as the server shut down at that time), the next update will have a much much higher stability...Hopefully is at best...
  • Komamura wrote:

Not much to expect for IOS imo. Since the Android version is blatantly broken, I would expect IOS to work either. Only the latest patch made the game at least playable for a few minutes but if they continue to fix that so slowly...I wouldn't even touch the game on release in your skin. Hopefully (based on some mod partially revealing, though not necessarily either as the server shut down at that time), the next update will have a much much higher stability...Hopefully is at best...
    It's not broken on Android, I play it fine on my Android Samsung tablet. The only issue I have is load times are a bit too long and loading into zones is annoying because for like twenty seconds you see black screen after the loading page. Other than that though it plays fine.