Dungeon Escape Mechanic = Noobfication

• Dungeon Escape Mechanic = Noobfication

why????

why bring this noobfication to the game? it's already too easy to get in and out of dungeons since you can do it with a naked char...you don't have to kill a single mob to access even T7 dungeons....

if my team dies inside the dungeon...it's our own fault, you have to find the way out by yourself or call for help...it's part of the game.

or sometimes a gank happens in the end of a dungeon and you still have to do all the way back to get out of there...and you never know if they are comming back for revenge, now I will just cast my super power and get out of there in a minute...
  • Diablera wrote:

why????

why bring this noobfication to the game? it's already too easy to get in and out of dungeons since you can do it with a naked char...you don't have to kill a single mob to access even T7 dungeons....

if my team dies inside the dungeon...it's our own fault, you have to find the way out by yourself or call for help...it's part of the game.

or sometimes a gank happens in the end of a dungeon and you still have to do all the way back to get out of there...and you never know if they are comming back for revenge, now I will just cast my super power and get out of there in a minute...
    I cant believe it.. Dude, please talk to soem actual people who have grinded thise T5, T6 dungeons now for almost a month. There has to be an answer to this and the current update is WAY better than the situation was before... Now the ongoing balancing will start happening. Maybe 20 sec channel time is best...maybe they come up with 2 minutes.

but jesus...how can someone critizize THAT!? :huh:
  • If you want a difficult game - play AO on a Samsung phone. Otherwise you are an amateur non-hardcore casual - just like the rest of us. And as casual you should embrace comfortable gameplay - just like we do.
    Spending ~30min to get out of a dungeon isn't fun for those who actually have family, responsibility, real life. Also single disconnect in the group may increase that time dramatically.
  • Pashgan wrote:

If you want a difficult game - play AO on a Samsung phone. Otherwise you are an amateur non-hardcore casual - just like the rest of us. And as casual you should embrace comfortable gameplay - just like we do.
    Spending ~30min to get out of a dungeon isn't fun for those who actually have family, responsibility, real life. Also single disconnect in the group may increase that time dramatically.
    30 min seriously? I mean id rather have protected logout and login cooldown after logout than this feature, or instanced dungeons in yellow and red zones that you can leave anytime and reset for your group.

• Diablera wrote:

I grinded T7 dungeons and never had an issue with that... ( actually I did...sometimes managed to get out alive...some others not but it's part of the game)

just don't go far if you can't come back...I just don't like changes that makes the game easier I guess!
    But this change doenst make the game 'easier.'

Are the mobs still just as hard to kill? yes.
    do you still have to risk pvpbto and from the dungeon? yes

You are confusing difficulty with tedium, they are not the same thing.
  • kemikli wrote:

VetonB wrote:

I used to have hope for this game to became secound Ultima Online , or any other good mmorpg open world game with full loot , but some of those updates... I feel like this game is only getting worse.
    Uo is way easier than this game about traveling. There are runebooks, u can mark and teleport easily almost everyplace.
    And yet it was easier to find open world fights/pk people then in this game.

And it didnt meant they could get away like in this game whenever u are on a horse.