Envy or Red Army ?

• KingMoJo wrote:

AcidHC wrote:

I was trying to ignore all the bullshit you guys are writing all the time time but obviously you can't let it go so let's do mic check.

Derrick is the guy who you want to play with?...that is all nice but then stop barking at the wrong tree about what happened to Money Guild and start your whine on the ts cause he is the guy who singlehandedly made most of the Money Guild players quit. Backstabbed @FAMARA and made him quit, took over the guild renamed it to Prime saw he was not fit to lead a guild and handle it over to Eidoss. In the process he also made @Ghosty, @Lewk @GorgeClimber and EnvyBeam quit who where all part of the main GvG teams and some point. Let's not forget he also brags about kicking @FuS out of the guild even thou i think Fus and his guys just left cause they didn't want to play with all the bipolar shit that you need to put up with while playing with Derrick.

About alliance with Red Army...did Eidoss quit alliance and killed Red Army just for fun and than wanted to ally back or did Shiro do that?

I'm power hungry? ROFL you are really delusional man couldn't care less about my rank in the guild when all this shit happened wasn't even playing the game cause i didn't like it...first i came back to it cause guys asked me to help and than i stayed cause i like the new changes...if it was up to me we would still be Money Guild with Famara and all those guys still playing with us.

Nobody ever said Junbugs or Sirsa are not good enough what you on about? Think @Junbug did every GvG he wanted to do but he just didn't have time to play much and it was him who didn't like longbow in current meta i mean he can speak for himself if he ever felt left out our not counted on by the guild. And if you ask me i would use Sirsa's arcane more in GvGs than what we did but we where just testing out comps don't see that much wrong with that.

You again barking at the wrong tree about trash talking and putting down people you play with you have better address for that on your own TS we even wanted to use your qstaff against ZQ but Derrick said you are a trash player and he is not gonna GvG with you.

Also all this trash talking on Eidoss is just ridicules be real Mojo at least you know how much he did for the guild at the end of last beta, made a GvG team that won all GvGs when Money Guild/Prime really had no more teams left cause of the reasons mentioned above, lead the guild through every castle rotation for a month, never raged on his members and so on.

Only thing Envy did is decided we are done putting up with all this shit almost every day and moved on if we are so bad don't see why can't you actually be happy about it and do the same.
    Eidoss was really good at organizing things. You're a good dude, only place I lost respect was you guys running to EoS for help and playing dirty vs us. Everything else is just guild vs guild beef. Also, Derrick thinks everybody is a shit player, I been playing with the guy for almost a year everyday now, so who cares. His qstaff is ASSSS
    Sounds like Derrick was trashing you behind your back bruh.
  • Who the fuck said, you can use Envy guild name, and who the fuck said some random guy can spit into my face. Get rekt clowns. You forgot your place tbh, we had a beef on last beta, and it's ok, but we never involved different guilds to our beefs and never took it seriously, but you fucking irrevelant dogs. You took it seriously and thought you can do shit versus us, now get fucking rekt. And be fucking sure, I will put you in the fucking dirt, because I created fucking Envy alliance and all of that shit. Me&Famara made all of those things with envy, then Bosh (he destroyed it, but w/e). And now one new "GM" thinks he is fucking hot shit, rofl. You devoured tons of guilds and you died cause of that.
    You just dont fucking know how to make your guild better, just how to talk shit on forums&destroy your own guild. From t1 guild you became t3 guild., well played Eidoss&CO. Eidoss is a good officer, but shitty leader. And he started to use RL jokes against me, that was funny.
    If you bend your knees and realize we was allied for ~7+ monthes I will show mercy and give back all of your useless shit, and will not fuck you on banana continent. But i know the answer, Eidoss is 2proud.
    Kind Regards Your Highness

The post was edited 1 time, last by KuroiAida ().

• KuroiAida wrote:

Who the fuck said, you can use Envy guild name, and who the fuck said some random guy can spit into my face. Get rekt clowns. You forgot your place tbh, we had a beef on last beta, and it's ok, but we never involved different guilds to our beefs and never took it seriously, but you fucking irrevelant dogs. You took it seriously and thought you can do shit versus us, now get fucking rekt. And be fucking sure, I will put you in the fucking dirt, because I created fucking Envy alliance and all of that shit. Me&Famara made all of those things with envy, then Bosh (he destroyed it, but w/e). And now one new "GM" thinks he is fucking hot shit, rofl. You devoured tons of guilds and you died cause of that.
    Shiro is my boy, even if he gave me cancer while I was his gf.
  • KuroiAida wrote:

Who the fuck said, you can use Envy guild name, and who the fuck said some random guy can spit into my face. Get rekt clowns. You forgot your place tbh, we had a beef on last beta, and it's ok, but we never involved different guilds to our beefs and never took it seriously, but you fucking irrevelant dogs. You took it seriously and thought you can do shit versus us, now get fucking rekt. And be fucking sure, I will put you in the fucking dirt, because I created fucking Envy alliance and all of that shit. Me&Famara made all of those things with envy, then Bosh (he destroyed it, but w/e). And now one new "GM" thinks he is fucking hot shit, rofl. You devoured tons of guilds and you died cause of that.
    You just dont fucking know how to make your guild better, just how to talk shit on forums&destroy your own guild. From t1 guild you became t3 guild., well played Eidoss&CO. Eidoss is a good officer, but shitty leader. And he started to use RL jokes against me, that was funny.
    If you bend your knees and realize we was allied for ~7+ monthes I will show mercy and give back all of your useless shit, and will not fuck you on banana continent. But i know the answer, Eidoss is 2proud.
    Awww, cute.
    Everyone has a bad break up honey. You'll get over it, dont worry. <3
  • KuroiAida wrote:

As we like to say in eve online...
    You're Adorable :)
  • Oldbear wrote:

Barloch wrote:

imgur.com/a/FXiKd

Have you seen me lately? I almost felt sorry for the Prick. Almost....
    I almost feel sorry for KDS everytime we roll the fuck over them open world on the daily, honestly knew your guild was dogshit but didn't think you'd try bring people's pictures into it an shit when lecram legit has an orgasm on TS when 1 EOS dies for the week
    The ZERG is real! Got GvG?

Does this hurt your feelings less Oldbore?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Barloch ().

• AcidHC wrote:

I was trying to ignore all the bullshit you guys are writing all the time time but obviously you can't let it go so let's do mic check.

Derrick is the guy who you want to play with?...that is all nice but then stop barking at the wrong tree about what happened to Money Guild and start your whine on the ts cause he is the guy who singlehandedly made most of the Money Guild players quit. Backstabbed @FAMARA and made him quit, took over the guild renamed it to Prime saw he was not fit to lead a guild and handle it over to Eidoss. In the process he also made @Ghosty, @Lewk @GorgeClimber and EnvyBeam quit who where all part of the main GvG teams at some point. Let's not forget he also brags about kicking @FuS out of the guild even thou i think Fus and his guys just left cause they didn't want to play with all the bipolar shit that you need to put up with while playing with Derrick.

About alliance with Red Army...did Eidoss quit alliance and killed Red Army just for fun and than wanted to ally back or did Shiro do that?

I'm power hungry? ROFL you are really delusional man couldn't care less about my rank in the guild when all this shit happened wasn't even playing the game cause i didn't like it...first i came back to it cause guys asked me to help and than i stayed cause i like the new changes...if it was up to me we would still be Money Guild with Famara and all those guys still playing with us.

Nobody ever said Junbugs or Sirsa are not good enough what you on about? Think @Junbug did every GvG he wanted to do but he just didn't have time to play much and it was him who didn't like longbow in current meta i mean he can speak for himself if he ever felt left out our not counted on by the guild. And if you ask me i would use Sirsa's arcane more in GvGs than what we did but we where just testing out comps don't see that much wrong with that.

You again barking at the wrong tree about trash talking and putting down people you play with you have better address for that on your own TS we even wanted to use your qstaff against ZQ but Derrick said you are a trash player and he is not gonna GvG with you.

Also all this trash talking on Eidoss is just ridicules be real Mojo at least you know how much he did for the guild at the end of last beta, made a GvG team that won all GvGs when Money Guild/Prime really had no more teams left cause of the reasons mentioned above, lead the guild through every castle rotation for a month, never raged on his members and so on.

Only thing Envy did is decided we are done putting up with all this shit almost every day and moved on if we are so bad don't see why can't you actually be happy about it and do the same.
    Book 1 chapter 1...

Only thing envy did was make their guild name envy to try an feel relevant going into beta 2 by stealing the old alliance name. Classic example of @Suits egotistic autisim.
  • KingMoJo wrote:

AcidHC wrote:

JaGGeR wrote:

I think Envy will end like WL, they can farm resources but they got no good trained fighters to use these resources on gvg. Like your better go spend some time to train teamplay, positioning and timings on gvg, because your horrible.
    How much time Envy will be able to survive before they lose their morale and leave the game.
    Nah Envy will not quit like other guilds just cause we lose few GvGs against one of the strongest meta comps on 7.4.But we will make some long term changes which are already in the works.
    And now that we're having this discussion, let's keep it all the way real here.
    Let's break it down:
    First GvG we did against you guys (PrinceMoJo, Auroreea, TGX, Bosh, and Beardoff)
    all in 5.3 except for TGX (5.4)

You guys had an almost full 5.4 team, Ninpo and eidoss had 5.4 artefact weapons = 6.4
    Not only did you outgear us, you HEAVILY outgeared us. We played horrible, and we still made a bloodbath.

Next GvG was main team vs main team, and we destroyed you guys. It wasn't even close. Matter of fact, you guys did not get one kill on us in any of our main GvG's.
    Let's break down the gear difference:
    Shiro is the only one on the team with 7.4 weapon
    Whated and Aneaf each have one piece of 7.4 gear.
    MoJo in full 6.3

Monstersk: Full 6.4
    Eidoss: artefact 6.4 is equivalent to 7.4
    Ninpo: artefact 6.4 is equivalent to 7.4
    artefact curse 5.4 = 6.4

Now, the first GvG I mentioned was a bloodbath, and the gear difference was much higher there in your favor, but we still managed to almost win. The truth is you simply did not play good enough.

When you fought Zero Quality, you blamed gear difference. Fine.
    When you fought Niilfgard, you blamed Junbugs, then you blamed Auroreea. Even though with Auroreea we almost beat you.

Let's compare:
    When we fought Niilfgard, they didn't run to anyone for help. When you declared war on us we received more than 6 offers to ally against ENVY, we rejected them all. You guys immediately ran to EoS for help, and they rejected your offer. You guys tried to gank us after the GvG's, and posted videos of our Russian teams losing to you when half of them disconnected. All that to say this, stop misleading people, and stop making excuses, all that shit is whack.
    If you want to break it down all the way you forgot to include the other two GvGs Envy had vs Red Army in our short 24 hour war where our favela and one other team beat some two different Russian teams in 5.4/5.3 all while using only 5.3/5.2 gear. Both gvgs we were out geared by the Russians and both gvgs we won. If you tally up all the GvGs that happened 3 of the Red Army teams lost GvGs and only 1 won (main team). Not to mention, We 150-0 the teams in 6.3/5.4/6.2 gear with only 5.2/5.3 gear.
  • blunk wrote:

KingMoJo wrote:

AcidHC wrote:

JaGGeR wrote:

I think Envy will end like WL, they can farm resources but they got no good trained fighters to use these resources on gvg. Like your better go spend some time to train teamplay, positioning and timings on gvg, because your horrible.
    How much time Envy will be able to survive before they lose their morale and leave the game.
    Nah Envy will not quit like other guilds just cause we lose few GvGs against one of the strongest meta comps on 7.4.But we will make some long term changes which are already in the works.
    And now that we're having this discussion, let's keep it all the way real here.Let's break it down:
    First GvG we did against you guys (PrinceMoJo, Auroreea, TGX, Bosh, and Beardoff)

You guys had an almost full 5.4 team, Ninpo and eidoss had 5.4 artefact weapons = 6.4
    Not only did you outgear us, you HEAVILY outgeared us. We played horrible, and we still made a bloodbath.

Next GvG was main team vs main team, and we destroyed you guys. It wasn't even close. Matter of fact, you guys did not get one kill on us in any of our main GvG's.
    MoJo in full 6.3

artefact curse 5.4 = 6.4

Now, the first GvG I mentioned was a bloodbath, and the gear difference was much higher there in your favor, but we still managed to almost win. The truth is you simply did not play good enough.

When you fought Niilfgard, you blamed Junbugs, then you blamed Auroreea. Even though with Auroreea we almost beat you.

Let's compare:
    When we fought Niilfgard, they didn't run to anyone for help. When you declared war on us we received more than 6 offers to ally against ENVY, we rejected them all. You guys immediately ran to EoS for help, and they rejected your offer. You guys tried to gank us after the GvG's, and posted videos of our Russian teams losing to you when half of them disconnected. All that to say this, stop misleading people, and stop making excuses, all that shit is whack.
    If you want to break it down all the way you forgot to include the other two GvGs Envy had vs Red Army in our short 24 hour war where our favela and one other team beat some two different Russian teams in 5.4/5.3 all while using only 5.3/5.2 gear. Both gvgs we were out geared by the Russians and both gvgs we won. If you tally up all the GvGs that happened 3 of the Red Army teams lost GvGs and only 1 won (main team). Not to mention, We 150-0 the teams in 6.3/5.4/6.2 gear with only 5.2/5.3 gear.
    You talking about the GvG's where half the russians disconnected? zzzZZzz...
    You can't explain chess moves to Pokémon GO players
  • blunk wrote:

KingMoJo wrote:

AcidHC wrote:

JaGGeR wrote:

And now that we're having this discussion, let's keep it all the way real here.Let's break it down:

MoJo in full 6.3

artefact curse 5.4 = 6.4

Let's compare:
    you lost every territory and were forced to move ... Are you trying to convince yourself that you guys did anything or what's up? "A 2 day war" wasn't even a war. More like 2 fights and you guys ran with your tail between our legs. Me excuses bro. All was lost move on.