Frost Staff Under-powered

• GMANG schrieb:

By balanced do you mean the shittest?

Also by frost do you mean all weapons in that line?
      As you must b new hi...
      I do not want other weapons too suffer waht frost has although a bump would be nice and a desent hell gate artifact the time that peeps slowedn the e for 2 hand is terrible.
      I am not a single hand fan bring back glacial.
      The hoarfrost as mentioned above is good for group activity only.

Regards,

G.G.
      idk what u are raging about

There is only one useless frost in line, its glacial.

And other frosts are good and can be compared with fire/curse, numbers of dmg/manacost are equal and in "two meelee meta" they are better then fire.
      I know a lot of gvg teams that will take frost in their setups after release.

Frost in heavy is the best control in the game, where ppl choose hoarfrost in ow and 1h in hgs or small pt pvp.
      And both frosts can be used with light armor.

We had dozens of pvp trainings inside our guild with hundreds of fights changing different setups. All i can say that frost staff is about teamfights not soloing.
      With great damage, control, zoning i predict that it will be the most popular staff on release, especially with new hgs after Hector patch.
      AKe1a - AKi | Nilfgaard
      youtube.com/c/nilfgaardguild
    • vashangelarm schrieb:

glacial is just as useless as inferno
      inferno is op for castlefights or 20x20 city gvg =)

vashangelarm schrieb:

maybe in hector with more mobs to clear will be more effective with the larger dungeons
      yes the problem of blizzard is lack of narrow passages, as it was on beta1
      may be new dungeons will bring back blizzards into the game
      AKe1a - AKi | Nilfgaard
      youtube.com/c/nilfgaardguild
    • Seirou schrieb:

GMANG schrieb:

By balanced do you mean the shittest?

Also by frost do you mean all weapons in that line?
      As you must b new hi...
      I do not want other weapons too suffer waht frost has although a bump would be nice and a desent hell gate artifact the time that peeps slowedn the e for 2 hand is terrible.
      I am not a single hand fan bring back glacial.
      The hoarfrost as mentioned above is good for group activity only.

Regards,

G.G.
      idk what u are raging about
      There is only one useless frost in line, its glacial.

And other frosts are good and can be compared with fire/curse, numbers of dmg/manacost are equal and in "two meelee meta" they are better then fire.
      I know a lot of gvg teams that will take frost in their setups after release.

Frost in heavy is the best control in the game, where ppl choose hoarfrost in ow and 1h in hgs or small pt pvp.
      And both frosts can be used with light armor.

We had dozens of pvp trainings inside our guild with hundreds of fights changing different setups. All i can say that frost staff is about teamfights not soloing.
      With great damage, control, zoning i predict that it will be the most popular staff on release, especially with new hgs after Hector patch.
      Forst line is all shit

I do not think I know first hand.

The damage would be comparable if I could do damage over time like fire and cirsed can to make this statement means you have no idea of comparable.
      Frost has to land each skill shot.
      so it matters not about mana.

Forst in heavy is a joke vs forst in leather or cloth they just melt.
      As for being a support call well it used to be because the slows were there now the slows are not there and the damage incrased although as stated above it does not matter as they are avoidable except for single hand which can w then e.
      The nova is escapable on jump from archers so this is another terroble spell.

As for your training I do not know of another person other than eidoss that has played frost as much as I have.
      Frost used to be about team play allthough there are many other options that have better abilites.

This is due too the ability to slow elites in dungeons and solo farm ect.
      This is the sole reason why frost got nerfed the cc for mobs are still reduced for all frost line.

I can be in 7.3 gears and still not have what the t4 elite undead mage has WTF. this is tragic.
      As for the archers posion in t4 elite dungeon this is rediculous.

The cc is out of balance due too the fame farm the devs used to come down dungeon with me.

If you have some real data that is reliant not I do most damage meanwhile people stack me and melt me and i cant half heath them so your data and all others is bs.

Frost needs a buff simple not huge althoug a buff.
      Do not compare fire or cursed as they are at least 1-2 tiers above frost if not close to 3. due to the spells.

As for glacial they nerfed it due too it was the best solo weapon available now its fire with fire wall.

Regards,

G.G.
    • GMANG schrieb:

Forst line is all shit
      I do not think I know first hand.

The damage would be comparable if I could do damage over time like fire and cirsed can to make this statement means you have no idea of comparable.
      Frost has to land each skill shot.
      so it matters not about mana.

Forst in heavy is a joke vs forst in leather or cloth they just melt.
      As for being a support call well it used to be because the slows were there now the slows are not there and the damage incrased although as stated above it does not matter as they are avoidable except for single hand which can w then e.
      The nova is escapable on jump from archers so this is another terroble spell.

As for your training I do not know of another person other than eidoss that has played frost as much as I have.
      Frost used to be about team play allthough there are many other options that have better abilites.

This is due too the ability to slow elites in dungeons and solo farm ect.
      This is the sole reason why frost got nerfed the cc for mobs are still reduced for all frost line.

I can be in 7.3 gears and still not have what the t4 elite undead mage has WTF. this is tragic.
      As for the archers posion in t4 elite dungeon this is rediculous.

The cc is out of balance due too the fame farm the devs used to come down dungeon with me.

If you have some real data that is reliant not I do most damage meanwhile people stack me and melt me and i cant half heath them so your data and all others is bs.

Frost needs a buff simple not huge althoug a buff.
      Do not compare fire or cursed as they are at least 1-2 tiers above frost if not close to 3. due to the spells.

As for glacial they nerfed it due too it was the best solo weapon available now its fire with fire wall.

Regards,

G.G.
      Frost is bad compared to... what?

It works in hellgates, 5v5, 20v20 gvg, zvz, ganking, solo PvP, everything.
    • Dethcord,

I would ASSume you mean single hand. and or atrifact/s.

Frost single hand is now in an appreciable state and is used in gvg's and has been with minimal sucess in eralier betas.

The Glacial is still in a sad state especially for mobs cc.

Frost is bad compared to many builds.

Remember to read fully what i wrote do not glaze over.

Regards,

G.G.
    • frost mages with shields ?
      why no books or eye ?

plate or assassin armor on mage ??
      why no cloth armor ?

sticky potions?
      why no mana potions ?

speed caster buff should be removed from it or speed rediuced
      mana costs should be incresed on Q

FIXED
      80 % mages with scholar chests ,with mage off hands and mana potions

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von skillazor ()