Frost Staff Under-powered

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Frost Is Underpowered,

In the last patch or they stopped tick damage for the glacial which is madness how can this be justified?
      The Glacial also barely affects mobs if they are t5+ the CC resist is still way too much for elites.
      The damage done by all frost staff are UP.
      The options of spells are not enough.
      The range of the q is too little.
      The slows are not long enough!

Who and why altered this build and on what grounds?

2 betas ago it was the most balanced build in the game no I want to stop playing.
      A hlr can solo a dungeon that I was able to do t5+ elites.
      I can no longer solo anything other than skellies this was the whole idea of frost go with a small group and fame farm.
      I vote for an immediate correction of what has happened in the last patch.
      The single hand freeze is pathetic compared too any other hold in the game.
      The distance for q needs to be improved slightly.

who other than us the players are actually listening?

G.
    • Glacial and great fire was my go to last beta. I switched to infernal only since both were nerfed so bad. Now i discovered the nature staff and it is for pve what the glacial was for me last beta....musical weapons. LoL.

i miss my glacial and great fire bad. Armor is better though this beta. Way better.
    • So they took what we said seriously,

They halved the slow for bomb which is hard to hit other than mobs.
      Which is critical for mobs the slow that is.
      and they gave a small increase in damge for q.
      Good job devs no really good job.
      mabye if I purchased more gold they would listen to me.
      I might have to play another class and get it nerfed.
      You guys are kidding right?
      really?
      LOL
      G.
    • GMANG schrieb:

So they took what we said seriously,

really?
      LOL
      G.
      What kind of language is this?
    • Neshert schrieb:

GMANG schrieb:

really?
      LOL
      G.
      What kind of language is this?
      what do you feel it is? its a derivative from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
      If you believe that shit.
    • GMANG schrieb:

really?
      LOL
      G.
      Frost staff got buffed like crazy are you stupid??

Frost staff's control is off the charts now.... you must be a troll..
    • BRiCK schrieb:

GMANG schrieb:

really?
      LOL
      G.
      Frost staff got buffed like crazy are you stupid??
      Frost staff's control is off the charts now.... you must be a troll..
      You really are special arent you.
      So you have played frost for how long now?
      I mean seriously how many hours or is this like your 1 hour of essence gathering?
      Just to use a label such as you do with the comment above and your warped perception of being educated higher than someone else as an argument for gaming experience you will be weighed and fall well short.
      G.
    • They didnt fix shit.
      Glacial is shit period. I mean check the last twelve months of digression.
      Glacial so shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Great is shit. Hail should have the 20% slow as all other immobilize spells are instant.
      Bomb could remain 20% if hail was instant and should have a larger area.
      Single even more shit.
      artifacts are good only in group situations.
      Its all about the slows where is the slow the beam has promice although u have to stand there.
      G.
    • GMANG schrieb:

They didnt fix shit.
      Glacial so shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Great is shit. Hail should have the 20% slow as all other immobilize spells are instant.
      Single even more shit.
      Its all about the slows where is the slow the beam has promice although u have to stand there.
      G.
      You do realize that the roots on Frost cannot be broken now right? Frost isnt meant to do alot of damage its basically a Range CC build...

A frost staff can kite like a fucking king. You must be the one whos new.
    • Hey just just wondering if you tried the glacial and kited with it last beta. I am curious what others think in comparison as it did feel different and underpowered enough this beta that I completely gave up on it. I used the glacial ALOT last beta and I also thought it was pretty weak in comparison and just not as much fun. I think it was largely due to how much higher the hp of mobs is now personally not just nerfing to the glacial itself. I could be wrong.
    • Are u talking about the broken glacial, that allowed one player too kill a player in full hp, because of a bug (full duration of the storm despite being in it for one tick)? Or the glacial that solo farmed t7 blu dungeons, with ease cause of the bug? Or the glacial that allowed a group to recieve pve fame as if they where alone, yet have the clearspeed of a group?

If we are talking about the same weapon last beta, then yes. It definetly seems weaker, as it got fixed, pushed in line and is not so borderline abused as it was before.
    • GMANG schrieb:

They didnt fix shit.
      Single even more shit.
      G.
      Please for the love of god, tell me you dont mean the 1h frost staff with that statement?

Excuse me while I laugh...
    • This thread is a joke but while im here, i think the first hit of the E on great frost should slow, i mean its the theme with all the abilities on that staff line besides that one in that it either slows or roots you. The frost is very good right now, some mana issues like most staffs, but its getting to the point where its worth using it.

The glacial is probably the weakest staff out of the entire line currently. The E is just so very limited in what purpose it serves and thats like holding down a tiny choke point but with the icicle staff doing it way better it has lost much of its usefulness.

Good buffs so far though @Retroman on this staff line, cant wait for more

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von HypeRNT ()

• HypeRNT schrieb:

This thread is a joke but while im here, i think the first hit of the E on great frost should slow, i mean its the theme with all the abilities on that staff line besides that one in that it either slows or roots you. The frost is very good right now, some mana issues like most staffs, but its getting to the point where its worth using it.

The glacial is probably the weakest staff out of the entire line currently. The E is just so very limited in what purpose it serves and thats like holding down a tiny choke point but with the icicle staff doing it way better it has lost much of its usefulness.

Good buffs so far though @Retroman on this staff line, cant wait for more
      Okay its only a joke if you dont use frost,
      That would be nice with the E.
      The W frost bomb is pathetic as the mobs dont even feel it and they shake it off unless t3 and its supposed to be about the slow not the damage.
      Although the mobs CC are so OP t4+ its rediculous.
      Agreed the Glacial is for special peeps right now good in a castle and thats it.
      Mobs just stack in it and run straight through it so the glacial is focused.
      They had to do this otherwize its the fame tool of the game.
      Regards,
      G.
    • Okay here it is.

I was standing in Redwater(Blackzone)
      with 6.2 and 6.3 gears.
      I have mastery level 8 on my great staff and mastery level 7 on mage chest and level 8 on soldier boots and level 8 on assasin hood.
      I was dueling a new guy 5.2 gears Fire staff single hand with book He stated he had mastery level 1 brand new.
      He beat me 3 times I bet him once with around 40 hp.
      So tell me if Fire too op is frost so shit its disgusting.
      The glacial is a joke for elite mobs even t4 elites now they run thorugh it.
      How can myself who has ground for many months crafted my skill with frost be rewarded by being beaten by a tier less at least and on average 6-7 levels of mastery below me.
      How is this possible?
      How is this balanced?
      WTF is going on?
      If you think it is lack of skill on my part think again.
      If you feel I am complaining then you are right.
      Why cannot you people fix this?
      BTW the single hand not the relic the actual single hand frost is a joke!

Regards,

G.
    • GMANG schrieb:

Okay here it is.

I was standing in Redwater(Blackzone)
      with 6.2 and 6.3 gears.
      I have mastery level 8 on my great staff and mastery level 7 on mage chest and level 8 on soldier boots and level 8 on assasin hood.
      I was dueling a new guy 5.2 gears Fire staff single hand with book He stated he had mastery level 1 brand new.
      He beat me 3 times I bet him once with around 40 hp.
      So tell me if Fire too op is frost so shit its disgusting.
      The glacial is a joke for elite mobs even t4 elites now they run thorugh it.
      How can myself who has ground for many months crafted my skill with frost be rewarded by being beaten by a tier less at least and on average 6-7 levels of mastery below me.
      How is this possible?
      How is this balanced?
      WTF is going on?
      If you think it is lack of skill on my part think again.
      If you feel I am complaining then you are right.
      Why cannot you people fix this?
      BTW the single hand not the relic the actual single hand frost is a joke!

Regards,

G.
      You can't compare a full damage dealer (fire) with a damage/support (frost) in 1v1. Frost in 1v1 is just SO bad, you can't beat anyone. It's useful in group fights, the funny thing is that fire staff is even more useful in groups than frost. So well, frost is underpowered, but you can't test it dueling because you won't win a duel with it.