Current State of the Final Beta & Way Forward

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• PPx schrieb:

Holoin schrieb:

Nietz schrieb:

The logic seems to be "if something is not working, delete it and re-create something entirely new", and that brings huge new issues. Maybe it's ok to just fix things and re-balance what's needed.
    Again, people dont know how game making works. Deleting a feature that dint work and creating something new takes too much time and resources. The devs dont have unlimited resources. They cant put every idea that the players throw in, even if they are good, cause it would cause lots of problems, bugs and inbalances that could break the game comepletely.
    Not sure if just someones alt or new member, joined week ago... but i quess you are clueless about history of albion's updates so far from alphas to beta so please don't act like that. People here have reason to complain about devs work so far.
    what reason do people has to complain? Did you bough the game? no you dint. You donated some money to the devs, and then they gave you access to the phases of the game as a gift. You have no rigth no complain for a gift. You may ask me,what gift? Well, the ability to play the game before its released. THIS IS A BETA TEST. Yes a TEST. Its not for you to have fun. Its just a test to make sure players have fun after release. So again, no one has the rigth to complain at the devs. You did not liked something? Your fault, for donating money just to play the game, instead of just donating to help development.

How are the devs going to know what will work and what wont work if they dont test it? No way to know. Thats why they have to take risks. But again, they dint let you play the game so that you would come here to complain, they let you play so that you give them sugestions. There is a huge difference between complains and criticism.
  • Holoin schrieb:

what reason do people has to complain? Did you bough the game? no you dint. You donated some money to the devs, and then they gave you access to the phases of the game as a gift. You have no rigth no complain for a gift.
    Maybe you live somewhere, where consumers' rights are nothing, but

This is NOT a kickstarter pledge, when you do DONATE (even then you have some rights for a refund).
    You are BUYING a product from a E-Shop.

Back in 2015, would you buy it, if the announced release was posted as "some time in 2017" ?
    You got... misinformed (aka deceived, aka scammed).

Maybe all this time was spent to make this product better, but hey... you are playing with people's trust.
  • Nietz schrieb:

The core game is absolutely AWESOME.
    For me, it's not. It is boring and watered down. It is not a sandbox and it did not take many turns in that direction throughout the last 3 tests. Contrary to that, SI reduced the sandbox elements.

The_Nosferatu schrieb:

Although I enjoy the 1 month seasonal play, I must say that the issues that are constantly swirling do not seem to be polish / fluff issues.
    +

The_Nosferatu schrieb:

I am deeply concerned that the issues of the game are basically the game itself
    yes

--------------------------

Holoin schrieb:

what reason do people has to complain? Did you bough the game? no you dint. You donated some money to the devs, and then they gave you access to the phases of the game as a gift. You have no rigth no complain for a gift. You may ask me,what gift? Well, the ability to play the game before its released. THIS IS A BETA TEST
    We are bought-in game testers, we have every right to give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, even if it criticises the dev team. We have every right to complain on a logical level. Personal feedback is one of the highest "goods", a producer can receive. It's quality should not even matter, as it is a mandatory trait for the designer, to understand and use feedback. The more quality we put in our own feedback, the easier it is to analyze.

So you are very wrong in your statement and i personally do not want any reduced amount of feedback for this game, as any feedback given is highly important to help make this game ENJOYBABLE.
  • Run.Run schrieb:

Holoin schrieb:

what reason do people has to complain? Did you bough the game? no you dint. You donated some money to the devs, and then they gave you access to the phases of the game as a gift. You have no rigth no complain for a gift.
    Maybe you live somewhere, where consumers' rights are nothing, but
    This is NOT a kickstarter pledge, when you do DONATE (even then you have some rights for a refund).

Back in 2015, would you buy it, if the announced release was posted as "some time in 2017" ?

Maybe all this time was spent to make this product better, but hey... you are playing with people's trust.
    when i bought my Legendary pack the release date was around Q3 2015...
    I think it is uncorrect behaviour towards consumers...
    DEVS arent doing a good job... More than 1 year of delay is unacettable... And seems that the delay will be around 2 years... I have paid, i want my finish product ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Wayne84 ()

• They always claim numbers in population dont matter. Thats cool if thats their way to handle things. I am a supporter of the game, but I got to say..I log in now, do my farms, spend my free LP and think about what I could go do. And the answer is: I dont want to waste my time to get another set of armor that has a yellow icon instead of a red one.

Then I log off. My guild has to most parts already quit the game and we arent sure if they will come back. Of course we will check back in and see how it has become, but if thats enough? No one knows.

People move on rather quickly tbh and if I hear that some people have been around for over 2 years (?) then wow you got a good playerbase here but you really need to make some changes QUICK now. People are losing their patience.

I didnt want to, but I got myself some Legion action now and I am enjoying the story and the Quests and working towards a goal with a guild, which is raiding and pvp.

I have heard this alot of time: "go to the blackzones and pvp with your guild" to make it simple -> I dont want to pvp over something when I dont stand a chance doing it, and since there is no open world pvp and no red/yellow GvG to get started. I will stay on my farms and sometimes gather for an hour.

I will stick around to see changes coming tho. I hope you guys are pushing out stuff soon that is not new weapons or biomes, because that is not what we need at the moment.
    www.etecc.eu
  • The problem is not really in lack of content or changing mechanics.

Playing an online game with imminent wipe ahead is like playing some crippleware single-player game, where you can not save your character progression.

That is why after some initial rush it quickly gets deserted, except few die hard people, who got a lot of spare time to kill.
  • I got feeling that SBI office looks like this
    Random dude in the office:
    -I have an idea....
    The Devs:
    -Doesn't matter what it is, let's do it and change the way the development goes NOW!

I mean you had a solid game last beta, it needed tweaking and polishing but you instead wasted a month of our time giving us something opposite to what we actually enjoyed. I call GG here.
  • Skitor schrieb:

I got feeling that SBI office looks like this
    Random dude in the office:
    -I have an idea....
    The Devs:
    -Doesn't matter what it is, let's do it and change the way the development goes NOW!

I mean you had a solid game last beta, it needed tweaking and polishing but you instead wasted a month of our time giving us something opposite to what we actually enjoyed. I call GG here.
    all is confused, they dont know what to do...
  • Wayne84 schrieb:

Run.Run schrieb:

Holoin schrieb:

Maybe you live somewhere, where consumers' rights are nothing, butThis is NOT a kickstarter pledge, when you do DONATE (even then you have some rights for a refund).

when i bought my Legendary pack the release date was around Q3 2015...I think it is uncorrect behaviour towards consumers...
    DEVS arent doing a good job... More than 1 year of delay is unacettable... And seems that the delay will be around 2 years... I have paid, i want my finish product ;)
    We should start contacting consumer protection agencies in the EU since SBI is refusing to give refunds.
  • Holoin schrieb:

PPx schrieb:

Holoin schrieb:

Nietz schrieb:

The logic seems to be "if something is not working, delete it and re-create something entirely new", and that brings huge new issues. Maybe it's ok to just fix things and re-balance what's needed.
    Again, people dont know how game making works. Deleting a feature that dint work and creating something new takes too much time and resources. The devs dont have unlimited resources. They cant put every idea that the players throw in, even if they are good, cause it would cause lots of problems, bugs and inbalances that could break the game comepletely.
    Not sure if just someones alt or new member, joined week ago... but i quess you are clueless about history of albion's updates so far from alphas to beta so please don't act like that. People here have reason to complain about devs work so far.
    what reason do people has to complain? Did you bough the game? no you dint. You donated some money to the devs, and then they gave you access to the phases of the game as a gift. You have no rigth no complain for a gift. You may ask me,what gift? Well, the ability to play the game before its released. THIS IS A BETA TEST. Yes a TEST. Its not for you to have fun. Its just a test to make sure players have fun after release. So again, no one has the rigth to complain at the devs. You did not liked something? Your fault, for donating money just to play the game, instead of just donating to help development.
    How are the devs going to know what will work and what wont work if they dont test it? No way to know. Thats why they have to take risks. But again, they dint let you play the game so that you would come here to complain, they let you play so that you give them sugestions. There is a huge difference between complains and criticism.

Blackhand schrieb:

Please remove the "zone" notion from the game, Ultima Online made a single world without loading screens in 1997, don't tell me excuses in 2016. constant loading screens really ruin gaming expereince.
    black hand. the purpose of the loading screens are each patch of clusters are a different server. u forgot uo was a computer game and this is multi platform catering to all devices
  • GatheringIsCancer schrieb:

Wayne84 schrieb:

Run.Run schrieb:

Holoin schrieb:

Maybe you live somewhere, where consumers' rights are nothing, butThis is NOT a kickstarter pledge, when you do DONATE (even then you have some rights for a refund).You are BUYING a product from a E-Shop.

when i bought my Legendary pack the release date was around Q3 2015...I think it is uncorrect behaviour towards consumers...DEVS arent doing a good job... More than 1 year of delay is unacettable... And seems that the delay will be around 2 years... I have paid, i want my finish product ;)
    We should start contacting consumer protection agencies in the EU since SBI is refusing to give refunds.
    sure!!! :D we can do it!
  • Dont get me wrong i love this game but to me it just as it its now you can go so ahead by using learning points. its no fun being able to just skip ahead and work for the items.i am a gatherer i love it i also love pve.. but pve is so bland with same dungeons and maps. i know every loves the pvp but not every one enjoys or goes to pvp.

i myself have played 8 days worth of time so far in this beta and have stooped cause there is little do do within my play style i know i cant be the only one out there.

i do understand yes its beta but yes it does need some more stuff for pve and gatherers i dont know try maybe adding crits to gathering where you can find gems in stones or embers in wood you can sell to merchants for gold or silver or various items just enough were it doesn't break the economy. maybe add in some events in some time so you can bring in some people that dont log in.

yes i do believe the learning points need to go.

* Items various items inside resources
    * Remove learning points
    * Better pve Mobs and Dungeons
    * Events maybe rewards with styles for outfits
    * Maybe even add in some buy able or craft able outfits or maybe add in some dyes for armor

thank you for this game so far been having fun with Albion hope it gets even better <3
    :P :thumbsup: <3 <3 :* :love: :whistling: :evil: :sleeping: