[Issue Solved] Goldmarket Buyorders [Updated 30.08.]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Issue Solved] Goldmarket Buyorders [Updated 30.08.]

Hi everyone,

there currently is a critical issue with Gold buy orders in the game. If you open a buy order for Gold on Character A, but continue to play on another character while the buy order is fulfilled, you will not receive the Gold. We are looking into what is causing the issue and have it fixed as soon as possible.

Until then: please do not open Gold Buy Orders and continue to play on another character as your Gold will get lost and we will not be able to reimburse anything lost to this bug.

Update 29.08.: It seems that the bug is different and much broader from what was originally thought. At the moment we can only suggest not to create Gold buy orders while we further investigate.

Update 30.08: With today's maintenance we have fixed two bugs related to the Gold Market. If you still notice strange behavior, please get in touch with support@albiononline.com with as much info as possible so we can investigate, thanks!

Sorry for that!

-Talion
    Losing my insanity would mean I'm losing everything: the dreams where I can fly.
  • Holoin wrote:

MyNegation wrote:

doesn't sounds like a bug to me, more like an anti cheater feature.
    keep it up!
    ^^ This. Would love it if it stays like this for ever to punsih the use of alts.
    Punish players for use a game function??? wtf....

Elsa wrote:

troibandida wrote:

you are kiddin right?? you should close the goldshop for now
    This bug only affects Gold bought via the in-game silver<>gold exchange market. There are no issues with the Gold shop - that Gold is still delivered normally.
    I think he talk about in-game gold shop.

@Talion, can't you "easily" disable in-game gold exchange without disable the web gold-shop?

if you don't have a tool to do this, i suggest you to make one, because if this happend in the release, it will be a disaster... just a thought....
    Para comprar Albion Online con mi referido haz click aquí -->Comprar :)
    Gracias!!!
  • I haven't had any problems with this, the gold i get from buy orders doesn't come through to my other characters yes but when i log into said characters i get the gold instantly. It's obviously a small bug between the overall gold exchange between account characters but for the most part (In my experience) if you log into the character you use the buy order on it should go straight into your account. It might effect others differently but if you're having this problem try to log into the character and see if you receive the gold :) worked for me
  • MagicalPills wrote:

I haven't had any problems with this, the gold i get from buy orders doesn't come through to my other characters yes but when i log into said characters i get the gold instantly. It's obviously a small bug between the overall gold exchange between account characters but for the most part (In my experience) if you log into the character you use the buy order on it should go straight into your account. It might effect others differently but if you're having this problem try to log into the character and see if you receive the gold :) worked for me
    i have a sandwich therefore world hunger doesn't exist.
    Beta 1 > Beta 3 > Release > Beta 2
  • Psycha wrote:

Close the gold market until this is fixed. Can't trust people to stop making gold orders, they will just end up doing it more to screw with you guys later.
    +1 to close the gold market or some kind of ingame advice.

Just a few of players checks forums daily. I just came here after losing 100k in a silver to gold conversion...
  • I just came to see if there was a bug about this, I just bought 2100 gold, got the mail saying I bought it, no gold has shown up on my character. This isn't the same description as the op stated however. I have 2 characters A and B.. Character B put the buy order up, and received the mail while I was playing the same character I put the buy order up with.. I know for some 300k worth of silver may not be a lot to you, but to me this early on is huge to me.
  • Psycha wrote:

Close the gold market until this is fixed. Can't trust people to stop making gold orders, they will just end up doing it more to screw with you guys later.
    its a test phase .. so why close it ... its there for testing exactly this things

Prom wrote:

I've posted this 20k+ Gold went missing on 16 of Aug,

It took you guys 2 weeks to investigate and confirm it's an actual bug....
    I sincerely hope for live you will change this approach because no matter what's relevant to the game - that is relevant to everyone's RL pockets and it's not a bad approach it's a Scary Approach tbh.

/salute
    bug is bug ... prioritizing is not really in a hurry as long as the beta is not in the state where it will go off for release within a few days / weeks
  • Question prior to this would be ... Are you not possible to refund this gold because of missing log Datas .. Or because its beta and you just dont want to refund it, prior to bigger problems.

Because if there are not enough logs i would highly advice you to fully log this part, so bugs at release can get fixed for both sides and gold loss like this refunded once it is actual money that matters