Should I focus?

• Should I focus?

So, I just recently got T3 Hunter Armor and Weapons, and that took a decent amount of time.. Can't imagine what T4-5 will take ;(
    So I was wondering, for now, should I just focus on a certain class instead of working on them all? Or is it worth it in the long run (Loooong) to work on all of the classes?
  • I don't want to upset you but you should only focus(spending Learning points) on one ,your class . If you talk about crafting gathering, i also suggest focusing only one job . Like bag tailor , leather boot crafter , toolmaker ,cook , alchemist or something else . After you picked your focus , you should also focus it's gathering trees . For example i focused mostly on bag crafting so i also only got hide gathering tree and leather crafting tree . I sold a lot of T5 -T4 bags with huge profit . I earned 750k in one day .I have rivals but i will able to sell my bags cheaper soon .
  • Anor, I am talking about my class.
    I feel like trying to get T4-5 Hunter Armor/Weapons, and also getting T4-5 Warrior/Mage Armor/Weapons at the same time would take way too much time.
    I am just wondering if the extra time to get T4-5 Armor/Weapons for all of the classes is worth it.
  • Yeh if you are using 1 character you should only focus maximum of 12-14 lines on the crafting side All combat shouldn't require any LP just grind it out as you go.

So for me on one character:

t5 tools - ore - wood - fibre - leather
    t5 refining - ore - wood - fibre - leather

t5 crafting - 1x boots, 1x body, 1x helm, 1x weapon, 1x bag, 1x capes

Bags and capes were grinded from t4-t5 without learning point as fibre is very easy to come across and its not like you need much better then a 4.3 bag.

other then that all others reached threshold then LP were used.

Horses and consumables are brought from markets not that expensive but lots of effort to make.
  • Blinkz wrote:

Yeh if you are using 1 character you should only focus maximum of 12-14 lines on the crafting side All combat shouldn't require any LP just grind it out as you go.

So for me on one character:

t5 tools - ore - wood - fibre - leather
    t5 refining - ore - wood - fibre - leather

t5 crafting - 1x boots, 1x body, 1x helm, 1x weapon, 1x bag, 1x capes

Bags and capes were grinded from t4-t5 without learning point as fibre is very easy to come across and its not like you need much better then a 4.3 bag.

other then that all others reached threshold then LP were used.

Horses and consumables are brought from markets not that expensive but lots of effort to make.
    Lol you are too hardcore and 12-14 line is just wasting time . Most of players don't have that much time to be honest . You should use LPs for combat rather than crafting or gathering . Really really bad idea . You just can buy your gear from the market . Why do you spend LP to craft it ? ?(
  • hmm Ive used no lp on combat and im half way to t6 probably maybe done 10 dungeons total but ive killed lots of stags and rock golem things.

Really I havnt played that much each day maybe 4-5 hours at the most I think its just the position of the map im in all resources are within 2-3 maps and useally full + I play in aus times so all nodes useally full hahaha

aus time zone op please nerf.

Edit: ohhhh wait i know how i got ahead with combat fame now I was soloing the t7 or t8 elites and getting like 1k or 1.5k a pop or something ridiculous in crater of unending light.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blinkz ().