How can i contact support?

  • How can i contact support?

    Hi,

    I want to contact the support of albion for the sole reason that i want my money back.

    The game never explains anywhere that u can get griefed while in pve content (pked without an anouncement of entering and pvp area) which in this case was the hell gate, was with 1 guy from black water and some other random guy and all of a sudden 5 black water guys came into the PVE dungeon and killed me and the other guys and we both lost our complete gear sets which cost quite a lot 2 make even if its just t3.

    Just alone the fact that u can get pked while fighting a boss in a pve area where the game does not give any notion that its pvp related and that you will loose everything you have when some other griefer fuck enters is just plain retarded.


    For these reasons i want my money back cause this game is making all the same mistakes as The Division and Black desert online and i simply refuse to support games that consider grief mechanics part of a game.
  • Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

    There is always a warning when entering a PvP area unless you manually switched it off (which might be the issue).To have died and lost all you stuff, you will have to have been gathering in a yellow zone (which will have given a warning when entering) and entered a HG. Those bosses have about 10k health. You may have also just been downed. This is a state where your character is on their knees but will get up in 3 minutes. If you press die, you will losses everything.

    @Talion may know who to contact for support.


    MH GuildAO ForumYoutube ♦ Sponsored by Dapper Hide
  • The5thHorseman wrote:

    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

    There is always a warning when entering a PvP area unless you manually switched it off (which might be the issue).To have died and lost all you stuff, you will have to have been gathering in a yellow zone (which will have given a warning when entering) and entered a HG. Those bosses have about 10k health. You may have also just been downed. This is a state where your character is on their knees but will get up in 3 minutes. If you press die, you will losses everything.

    @Talion may know who to contact for support.
    No i was not in a yellow area, this was a tier 3 area which was pve not pvp, i went through a hellgate with a few guys and we managed till boss then a group of 5 appears from the guild blackwater and kills us.
    The Dung only said that i could loose stuff by getting killed by monsters there was no mentioning that in a pve dungen you could get pked.
    I lost all my stuff which means i gotta craft from fucking 0.

    Im sorry but its the same reason why the division and black desert online are either dead or dying, this game wont last long and will get ruined by the bullies who will destroy youre player base.

    These systems are only for the big guilds and extreme players, if you dont fit the catagory which is 95% of the rest of the playerbase you will get a sour game experience and i do not want to spend any money on a game that supports griefing.

    Why cant you just implement a system that you can only be pked if youre at war or something, atleast make youre game durable.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by SwiftSins ().

  • SwiftSins wrote:

    These systems are only for the big guilds and extreme players, if you dont fit the catagory which is 95% of the rest of the playerbase you will get a sour game experience and i do not want to spend any money on a game that supports griefing.

    Yes, this game is orientated for those who are wanting or can handle PvP. If that is not for you, I would suggest another game.

    As for the Hellgate death, I am sorry you died but if you were in a yellow zone HG (meaning you entered while in a green zone), you cannot be executed by other players. When you enter, you are automatically marked as flagged (similar to what you call 'at war'). When killed, you would have had the option to die. It is unclear which could use some improvement, but you are able to wait 3 minutes and as long as a mob does not attack you while you are downed, you will get up automatically.

    There could be some more hand holding for new players (a toggle for this) and that might be needed. Please keep in mind that the game is still in its beta state and therefore, is meant for people to test and not play as though it is live. You are suppose to die and then suggest improvement so that when the game goes live, it can be fixed. That is why when purchasing, you were given so many warning that it was beta

    And thank Devious for the link.


    MH GuildAO ForumYoutube ♦ Sponsored by Dapper Hide
  • The5thHorseman wrote:

    SwiftSins wrote:

    These systems are only for the big guilds and extreme players, if you dont fit the catagory which is 95% of the rest of the playerbase you will get a sour game experience and i do not want to spend any money on a game that supports griefing.
    Yes, this game is orientated for those who are wanting or can handle PvP. If that is not for you, I would suggest another game.

    As for the Hellgate death, I am sorry you died but if you were in a yellow zone HG (meaning you entered while in a green zone), you cannot be executed by other players. When you enter, you are automatically marked as flagged (similar to what you call 'at war'). When killed, you would have had the option to die. It is unclear which could use some improvement, but you are able to wait 3 minutes and as long as a mob does not attack you while you are downed, you will get up automatically.

    There could be some more hand holding for new players (a toggle for this) and that might be needed. Please keep in mind that the game is still in its beta state and therefore, is meant for people to test and not play as though it is live. You are suppose to die and then suggest improvement so that when the game goes live, it can be fixed. That is why when purchasing, you were given so many warning that it was beta

    And thank Devious for the link.
    Dude for the 3th fracking time i was not in an yellow area i got killed in the hg by players not mobs, if ure saying thats not supposed 2 happen then something is wrong! i didnt even get knocked out they just insta killed me.

    Next to that you have 0 clue what actual pvp and competitive settings are and this game has 0 to do with it, pvp is about fairness, sportmanship, balance and challenge.(want good pvp look at gw1 that is still up 2 date the best pvp)

    Just look up what griefing means in the dictonary, thats why this is a grief mechanic cause this will ruin peoples fun in the game, but hell you people dont seem to care if the game dies now or in 6 months.

    Can you stop saying total ridiculous stuff cause it seems a griefer virus has taken over the mmorpg scene everyone keeps doin the same (not working) shit.

    Bullying people is not pvp worthy, Griefing is not pvp worthy, Ruining a game is not pvp worthy.

    So please get a backbone and stop hiding behind pvp cause this aint proper pvp.
  • You might be surprised. Our guild is all about sportsmanship. We encountered these guys in a dungeon were were going to run and wiped them (with fewer members). Then offered them a rematch and gave them a repair chest to get their gear repaired. We fought 7 times total, winning all, but both teams had a great time and offered to do it again.




    These are facts.

    When you enter a Hell Gate that spawned in a green zone, you immediately enter a yellow zone PvP zone and are flagged. You get a warning saying that mobs are lethal but no warning about PvP. If another player kills you, you are downed for 3 minutes. If a mob kills you, you are executed.

    If you encountered something different, it is a bug and should be reported under the bug section.


    MH GuildAO ForumYoutube ♦ Sponsored by Dapper Hide
  • I went ahead and checked out the changes to green zone hell gates. There is a warning for when you enter one which warns that the mobs are leathal and will kill you. This I tested and it is true. I do not believe players can directly kill you but it may be potentially exploitable like blue dungeons from the last beta where players could aggro mobs onto a party inorder to have them die by the mobs.

    Though Swift has stated players themselves killed him which would have to be tested.
  • 5th thx for the vid and yes indeed like ive been saying i was killed by players in green hellgate!

    This is 2 Devious:
    Ok ure post is 75% crap making no sence and the other 25% is just plain retorical!

    This is for Brick:

    Seriously are you just this fraking stupid or have you been born retarded?
    For the 40th time i was killed by a player not a mob in the green hell gate and YES there is a fucking message saying mobs can kill you! It does NOT say you can get killed by players which is a totally different matter!
    Seriously wright a well thought through response for once in ure lives!
    Just telling someone to leave the game cause they think gw1 had the best pvp ever (Not gw2 moron cause you are probably referring to that one) shows more youre lack of gaming experience and youre allround intentions in this game.
    Tells me that youre a griefer and just another retard who was infected with the so called griefer virus and cant play any games without ruining them for others.
    Also for each game the playerbases are pretty much the same and its just stupid to focus for example on hardcore gamers which usually is about 5% of youre playerbase when the real money , social and fun gaming lies with the casuals who just wanna play and not grief.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by SwiftSins ().

  • If you think that gw1 pvp is the best pvp ever then that is your opinion and is not shared with everyone else so stop saying that people lack experience just because they don't share your opinion.

    green zones has no pvp so it must have been in a yellow zone. Hell gates transfer from green to yellow zones when walking far into the dungeon.

    the fact that you don't like albions pvp system dose not make everyone else retarded.

    back to the point.

    Devious responded and from the message i think they will investigate what actually happened and until that is done try to keep a mature conversation here it is just pointless to hate on everyone for just trying to help you.
  • Junbug wrote:

    holy shit stop crying dude if its take u allot of time to craft a t3 set you should go play tetris.

    Qdaxfa wrote:

    If you think that gw1 pvp is the best pvp ever then that is your opinion and is not shared with everyone else so stop saying that people lack experience just because they don't share your opinion.

    green zones has no pvp so it must have been in a yellow zone. Hell gates transfer from green to yellow zones when walking far into the dungeon.

    the fact that you don't like albions pvp system dose not make everyone else retarded.

    back to the point.

    Devious responded and from the message i think they will investigate what actually happened and until that is done try to keep a mature conversation here it is just pointless to hate on everyone for just trying to help you.
    Lol if all you can do is be toxic and grief maybe you shouldnt play games at all!

    And youre so smart a repeating monkey is youre definition of a descent mature discussion, youve listened to the 10 hour nyancat way 2 much.

    Lol im not hating devious btw im just stating the obvious cause that response of his just like youre doin, is to repeat what others already have said, the fact though that youre accusing me of hating, while im the one taking most blows from the start lets say salty toxic brick who just inflames the discussion.

    I just dont get what devs and publishers are thinking nowdays, its just so obvious why new generation choose pokemon go over these games and im just wondering if the gaming industrie has lost all potential and ability to learn?

    Cause its just one big repeat senario where you can see that in the last 2-3 years there have actually been no games published which have a longer life expectancy then 1-6 months before 90% of the players decides to drop out.

    FYI: i dont consider games were you have to wait 10 min to find a match to be alive.
  • PS: I am just someone who misses the good old days were people could enjoy games instead of just getting griefed everywhere you go, cause at the bottom line this game is just like BDO and The division come down to this: If youre not an extreme player and if youre not part of one of the bigg guilds, there is very little to enjoy in this game.
    Mediocre and casual players are not officially being banned out but by the form of gameplay.

    Sorry but if thats not discriminative and toxicity/griefing on a silver platter?

    And then im stupid for wanting my money back? Which you wont get, while their smiling and ripping you off!

    I just protest in anyway i can cause the faschistic A-hol movement of animals that are poluting the what used to be fun gaming community are ruining a hobby of mine.

    The post was edited 4 times, last by SwiftSins ().

  • Go to the supermarket, buy something if your wellfare check allows it, proceed to take a bite only to find out its disgusting as fuck because it doesnt contain the amount of sugar you need. Go back to the counter and try to return it? Exactly if you didnt research how the game is advertised by simple looking for youtube videos, you'd find out this game is all about pvp. The time you wasted here you couldve crafted tons of new sets and try and plot your revenge.

    You complain about the current game community and generation but you suspiciously sound like one of those LoL kids whining.
  • Junbug wrote:

    Go to the supermarket, buy something if your wellfare check allows it, proceed to take a bite only to find out its disgusting as fuck because it doesnt contain the amount of sugar you need. Go back to the counter and try to return it? Exactly if you didnt research how the game is advertised by simple looking for youtube videos, you'd find out this game is all about pvp. The time you wasted here you couldve crafted tons of new sets and try and plot your revenge.

    You complain about the current game community and generation but you suspiciously sound like one of those LoL kids whining.
    Wel yeah pvp duh! what makes you think in any way that i object to pvp?
    I object to griefing and mechanics that allow for griefing, pvp should be a choice, not forced vs enourmous guilds and people killing you all the time cause ure t3 and their at 6 or something.
    If thats youre definition of fun i do advice you to go talk to a psychiatrist, cause damn then youre sadistic/twisted in so many ways that you need help.

    I just dont see hurting others/ruining their game as fun im just not that an A-hol.

    Its just so sad that everyone has to rub their miscontent of reallife onto others in a world thats meant to be fun and meant to spent youre free time relaxing and away from it all.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by SwiftSins ().