journeyman's mans solider boots

• journeyman's mans solider boots

Alright. These boots are STUPIDLY good.

It has a shield for 500 (damage absorb) and increase movement speed (50%) for 10 seconds.
      Cooldown is 20 seconds.

If I'm right, this item is suppose to be an escape item. Right now it's been sued as an engage and assassin counter.
      The shield should last 3 seconds at most or a lower shield amount. The movement speed should slow down as time goes on.
      The cooldown should maybe be 25~30 seconds.
    • Ronin schrieb:

you are basing your judgement on 1v1 duels most likely.

While being chased it is easy to lose the shield and then you have zero movement speed - a person with sprint will then finish you off.
      Its pretty hard to catch someone that has 50% speed boost for 10 seconds on 20 seconds cooldown. And in order to break shield you need to get closer to him first. Hell that skill even works as best travel skill in game.
    • Ah yes "cancer toes". The bane of anyone that has the balls to enter red zones alone (other then getting gang-banged of course). The boots atrificialy raise a players tier 2-3 levels in any 1 v 1 encounter easily. You either run them or get beat by them. I do expect a nerf soon though, they unbalance the small scale pvp in this game to a stupid extent.
    • I hope they nerf it soon, every gvg so far had most or all of teams running those boots. Shields are really strong in this game by default (can't cancel caps(taking no damage), passives that proc off damage have no effect (slows and life per hit for example)). The shield is up 50% of the time you are fighting and has 0 cost to it and gives you movement speed that is higher efficiency than almost every other sprint: it has no cons and loads of pros to it.
      Glaive (rip)
      Infernal #1 :D ...ALSO RIP
      I am also eternally poor.
    • monsterSK schrieb:

I hope they nerf it soon, every gvg so far had most or all of teams running those boots. Shields are really strong in this game by default (can't cancel caps(taking no damage), passives that proc off damage have no effect (slows and life per hit for example)). The shield is up 50% of the time you are fighting and has 0 cost to it and gives you movement speed that is higher efficiency than almost every other sprint: it has no cons and loads of pros to it.
      The con is that the shield can be broken in less than a second and then gives no next to no movement speed. It's only up 50% of the time if you refuse to poke them.

Nerfs on Test Server
      Cooldown: 20s -> 30s
      Shield Strength: reduced by 11%
      Duration: 10s -> 8s

Now at base levels t8 is 125 stronger than a solo knight boot and 400 weaker than knight boot +1, for 3 more duration.
      Even before nerfs gvgers would have been better off with knight boots, if they play at all as a team.

:/ next boots to nerf, stalker... 110% movespeed and 30% damage for 6 seconds? wow