Underpowered item r1 Frost Staff

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Underpowered item r1 Frost Staff

I hope u will find it.I dont even want to say again make mana cost lower or change the passive especialy as a frost people just want low damage -low mana cost-speed cast and no oom current situation higher mana cost-speed cast-medium damage-%1000 oom after 3 sec. change this pls.
    • Thomas9 schrieb:

Frostlyn schrieb:

I hope u will find it.I dont even want to say again make mana cost lower or change the passive especialy as a frost people just want low damage -low mana cost-speed cast and no oom current situation higher mana cost-speed cast-medium damage-%1000 oom after 3 sec. change this pls.
      Have you (or someone) test this with orb and see how it works after that?
      You shouldnt be forced to run an artifact to make a weapon viable
    • TheNoseKnows schrieb:

Thomas9 schrieb:

Frostlyn schrieb:

Have you (or someone) test this with orb and see how it works after that?
      You shouldnt be forced to run an artifact to make a weapon viable
      You are right about that. At that point i thought we got more normal offhands, but checking destinyboard after first time i logged in, i saw that was not the case and i was a little bit disappointed. But if someone have change to test this combination, i am still interested know how it worked out. I chose another weapon and build over frost staff and probably i dont have change to test this by myself.