The Warriorofvirtue Drinking Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I mean who knows maybe a video about video games and all tis evil symbols occultic screen names and guild names and fallen satan worshipers who make and own games will be my next video should be right? these ones just wow huh?

Me decoding the evil eyed view for you

This goes into detail of words symbols scenes and meanings behind them for songs movies and uses the bible to ( My Best video yet showing you i am very very understanding of many things!!

rhc-dark nescessities-lyric Quote: You dont know my mind you dont know my kind ( You Dont know the minds of the Wicked or Saved)
  • Anyone who is wicked and powerful elite thank my #GOD and your wicked buddies who pushed me so much into doing this like albioneonline and many other games full of abuse bullying crookedness banning me while being bullied for being a light and believer who ban christians while defending evil mocking trouble makers you can thank albion staff and other games but Thank the #HOLY #GOD in me above all
    rhc-dark nescessities-lyric Quote: You dont know my mind you dont know my kind ( You Dont know the minds of the Wicked or Saved)

The post was edited 1 time, last by WarriorOfVirtue ().

• Still too over powered to be responding to me anymore Level 1 wicked scrubs against a puzzle problem solving light who connects the Dots and decodes many of your lies and reveals and exposes them you all arent worthy to even argue with one as Powerful as me

twitter.com/GodsPersonChild Its like bringing a Knife of little peon Liars to a Nuke Fight me being the Nuke ( Cause of #GOD not that i should be prideful or boast but i am more of the genius than most of this age for the #LOVE and whats right facts and true!! Since you are all prideful and if we were honest and truthful we would know i am probably one the brightest minds of this age but i have no right to say so

The post was edited 1 time, last by WarriorOfVirtue ().

• Timbatao wrote:

like always , perfect illustrations, with fuck knows meaning .... next time spend more time on MS Paint
    Next time grow some wisdom and common sense idiot me using paint doesnt mean i cant edit pictures better retard with better programs its called not using other things

Listen you and all these little dic.... @holes always judge a book by its cover stereo typical inside the box thinking judgmental fool Next time stop being so closed minded and retarded
  • Timbatao wrote:

so by ur ilustrations you make your book cover look like shit. and then what is the point of your art if its shit, and noone can read properly or understand, you waisting your and our time. and space on servers....
    well you are a stupid little shit human who couldnt figure out how to run half the programs and game settings and build or edit scripts like i can anyways or never stood out as much as much as i can in almost all area''s of life you are lower level weak dumbass so shove your stupid shallow gutter brain kind of thinking somewhere else where idiots like you never use your brain
  • WarriorOfVirtue wrote:

1. the game needs more added things for people to do thats the most important thing

2. your design is flawed even bad layouts for dungeon mobs and maps and zone structure territories next to zone entrances? mini maps are even worse in detail compared to beta 1

3. the copy and paste does have to go people need different mobs with more abilities & new bosses not skeletons and keepers or disciples of morgana everywhere you go

4. you cant make it too grind heavy or too easy you have to find the perfect inbetween beta 1 too easy beta 2 too grind heavy

5. and unless you fix this people are going to get burnt out fast

ps. and stop giving into care bears making dire wolfs and bears so easy to kill now and stop giving into everyone that crys nerf
    I'm sorry, but aren't you just supposed to ramble on about religion and wicked people by inserting bible quotes in sentences that don't make any literal sense? That's how I thought your posts worked...

Maybe you succumbed to wickedness yourself and can now produce coherent statements?
  • Eternalhaze wrote:

WarriorOfVirtue wrote:

1. the game needs more added things for people to do thats the most important thing

2. your design is flawed even bad layouts for dungeon mobs and maps and zone structure territories next to zone entrances? mini maps are even worse in detail compared to beta 1

3. the copy and paste does have to go people need different mobs with more abilities & new bosses not skeletons and keepers or disciples of morgana everywhere you go

4. you cant make it too grind heavy or too easy you have to find the perfect inbetween beta 1 too easy beta 2 too grind heavy

5. and unless you fix this people are going to get burnt out fast

ps. and stop giving into care bears making dire wolfs and bears so easy to kill now and stop giving into everyone that crys nerf
    I'm sorry, but aren't you just supposed to ramble on about religion and wicked people by inserting bible quotes in sentences that don't make any literal sense? That's how I thought your posts worked...
    Maybe you succumbed to wickedness yourself and can now produce coherent statements?
    that doesn't mean his opinion is automatically invalid.

let the man speak, hes just trying to make the game better by giving feedback.
    IGN: Nylander