//* RECRUITMENT CLOSED *// [Kinetic Order] Guild Motion ~ Worldwide / Specializations / Motion Points / Alliance

• //* RECRUITMENT CLOSED *// [Kinetic Order] Guild Motion ~ Worldwide / Specializations / Motion Points / Alliance

RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. Thanks for your interest. :)

Welcome to the recruitment post for Motion.

We are a worldwide guild, dedicated to providing you with an enjoyable, social, organized, and rewarding gaming experience in Albion Online.

[Our Guild]
    Motion is a guild with an emphasis on a good community and organization. We have great members from all over the world who are more than willing to help. Whether you’re an AO veteran, or a new player, there is a spot in Motion for you!

[Core Values]
    We strive to be humble in our victories, and gracious in our defeats; and we want to be respectful, and show integrity to all players, whether from a rival guild, or not.

[Hyper-Casual]
    We are a guild that wants to progress, and during the last test a number of us played for many hours a day. That being said, as a guild, we also understand not everyone has many hours a day to devote to playing, but still want to get as much out of the game as they can. If you may not always be able to devote hours on end to playing, but when you do play, you play with a mindset of wanting to progress and get better, we may be a good fit for you.

MotionPoints is our custom developed web application that allows officers in the guild to create a listing of what resources the guild needs. It functions very much like an inter-guild quest system. Users can accept a task, and will be awarded MotionPoints upon completion. These points can then be redeemed for items in the guild chest.

This offers a couple of benefits, one being that there is a central place you can go see what resources the guild is looking for; and it also promotes guild play, by rewarding people who help the guild. We will be fine tuning this system during the next alpha, and making sure it is a positive experience to use, and to verify it is a good addition to the guild. :)

Are you a dedicated player looking for a more active role in the guild and in-game? You can choose from one of our five specializations, each of which represents one of the five core parts of the game. These are: Brawler (PvP), Dungeoneer (PvE), Crafter, Farmer, and Merchant. There is a sixth specialization: Sentinel, which is dedicated to Motion's finest warriors. (see below)

What does this mean?
    Becoming specialized means you want to take an active part in contributing a specialized skill to the guild. As a result, the guild will take an active part in helping you progress in that area, which will in turn progress the guild.

*Specializations are NOT here to force you to only play in one area of the game, it simply means you like to do a particular task the most, and want to contribute that skill to the guild.

More detailed info about specializations will be provided upon acceptance to the guild, and before if requested.

We have been working very hard on our brand new website, full of custom features that we have tailor designed, as well as a custom hosted forum, complete with fancy Specialization images. ;) Our coding wizard @RageSith, has done a lot of work on the MotionPoints system, and many of the other features on the site. guildmotion.com

There will be places for those who are ready and willing to take on additional responsibilities within the guild as we grow. If you feel like you have leadership qualities, and the time to take on a few extra responsibilities in certain areas, there will be positions opening that we will be looking to fill.

Our Warmaster @ImmoralGamer is on the hunt for more individuals to join his elite fighter group: the Motion Sentinels. The Sentinels are Motion’s first line of offense and defense, the best of our fighters. Prove yourself worthy, and you too could become a Sentinel.

We are looking for dedicated, guild focused, team playing members. We are NOT mass recruiting, we want members who know what they’re looking for, and found it in us. We will grow as time goes on, but we will not be growing so large that all structure, organization, and community goes out the window.

All members are subject to our Code of Conduct. (listed on-site)
    If you think you’d like to join, please visit guildmotion.com to read over the full rules and apply today! Applications will be evaluated as quickly as possible.

Teamspeak 3 (voice chat) is required during any group activities. (at least listening)

All applications are handled via our website. Applications posted to these forums will not be evaluated.

The post was edited 38 times, last by Josh ().

• • Application Format •

In-Game Name
    : Abdu (Possibly)
    Age: 23..or 24 (Seriously. I can't bother to check again :S )
    Playstyle preference (PvP/Crafting/Trading/All): I'm interested in all, but not quite sure what's most suitable for me. PvP might be my least favorite in a way.
    Why do you want to join? (can be short!): You seem like a fun person and I want to have fun; therefore, joining the guild sounds like a good idea lol.
    What is the secret password?: ...GetInMyBelly? I don't know if that's a serious question.... : | I mean fluffy kittens! :x

The post was edited 2 times, last by Abdu ().

• Lockdown wrote:

Good luck with you guild!

Thanks, you too!

Abdu wrote:

• Application Format •

In-Game Name
    : Abdu (Possibly)
    Age: 23..or 24 (Seriously. I can't bother to check again :S )
    Playstyle preference (PvP/Crafting/Trading/All): I'm interested in all, but not quite sure what's most suitable for me. PvP might be my least favorite in a way.
    Why do you want to join? (can be short!): You seem like a fun person and I want to have fun; therefore, joining the guild sounds like a good idea lol.
    What is the secret password?: ...GetInMyBelly? I don't know if that's a serious question.... : | I mean fluffy kittens! :x

Accepted! Welcome to the guild. :)

I would also like to welcome Endless Agony, who made application via the website.

LordIsi wrote:

It seems your guild is like mine. Welcome to the political metagame, and if you need any help or advice, let me know, i'd be happy to help.

Thank you! I may be in contact. :thumbup:
  • Hope to be on friendly terms with each other :3,and good luck with ur guild.

Btw be warned, fluffy kittens dosnt mean weak and vulnerable, under the fluff is razer sharp claws >:3
    May you find your strength through honor and trust.

Join us

The genesis empire

• LordWasowski wrote:

Interested, but until this game really launches im not certain i should make any commitements
    I agree fully with striving to make this game less about mega clans.

I understand! You know where we are. :)

Shogun wrote:

Hope to be on friendly terms with each other :3,and good luck with ur guild.
    Btw be warned, fluffy kittens dosnt mean weak and vulnerable, under the fluff is razer sharp claws >:3

Thank you! You are very right about fluffy kittens. :P I have a cat, and one moment she can be perfectly content and happy, and the next she'll be batting at you with razors hah.

twefoju wrote:

i like your siggy

that's it.. :D

that aside, really love your siggy guide!

Thanks so much! :)
  • In-Game Name: Heaven (Hopefully)
    Playstyle preference (PvP/Crafting/Trading/All): All of them :D
    Why do you want to join? (can be short!): I'm obviously new to the game, and quite a social person, so it will be nice to join a guild where I can meet others and not have to play a set amount of time per week in order to remain a member...
    What is the secret password?: fluffy kittens ;)