TOME (Underpowered)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ???
      THERE IS ANOTHER HEALER HOLY .1 USING TOME, SHIELD ONLY THE TIME AND STILL COME TALK THAT IS BALANCED.

IN MY OPINION THIS IS NOT BALANCING SLOTH SIGNAL.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE OK, SPEAK ... BUT BALANCED SHIELD OBVIO VS OTHER THAN THIS .... NOBODY USES TAKE ONLY ENTER A DAY IN THE GAME AND VIEWING TODAY IS NOT DIFFICULT

MANA REGEN ??? FOR WHAT ??? IF YOU DO NOT NEED ???
      10% CAST SPEED ?? ONLY 10% ??? WELL THERE MANY OTHER ITEMS AND reforge BEST ...
      SHIELD ... + HEALING + LOWER LIFE DMG SUFFERED AND STILL WANT TO SAY THAT IS EQUAL

AHUAHUAUHAUHUAH comic
    • The chat is free to give opinions.
      Its just not worth as a rule. Accept different opinions instead of talking that is flawed.
      The work here suggestion can be given.
      I'm not talking have to change, I'm just talking about what I'm seeing TOME's no more holy in almost no staff .1 .... but if you feel good and viable without anyone use almost ok is your opinion.

Just please do not argue and talk the idea or thought of others is flawed.
      Have arguments and then accept a new idea even if it is not implemented or correct. (FORUM = COMMENTARY) SUGESTION !!!!! YOU SEE !!

But ok. Tome is VERY GOOD, im a frost .3 !!! I DONT NEED = ) ...
    • Peks schrieb:

The chat is free to give opinions.
      Its just not worth as a rule. Accept different opinions instead of talking that is flawed.
      The work here suggestion can be given.
      I'm not talking have to change, I'm just talking about what I'm seeing TOME's no more holy in almost no staff .1 .... but if you feel good and viable without anyone use almost ok is your opinion.

Just please do not argue and talk the idea or thought of others is flawed.
      Have arguments and then accept a new idea even if it is not implemented or correct. (FORUM = COMMENTARY) SUGESTION !!!!! YOU SEE !!

But ok. Tome is VERY GOOD, im a frost .3 !!! I DONT NEED = ) ...
      this means nothing to me

Peks schrieb:

WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING ???
      THERE IS ANOTHER HEALER HOLY .1 USING TOME, SHIELD ONLY THE TIME AND STILL COME TALK THAT IS BALANCED.

IN MY OPINION THIS IS NOT BALANCING SLOTH SIGNAL.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE OK, SPEAK ... BUT BALANCED SHIELD OBVIO VS OTHER THAN THIS .... NOBODY USES TAKE ONLY ENTER A DAY IN THE GAME AND VIEWING TODAY IS NOT DIFFICULT

MANA REGEN ??? FOR WHAT ??? IF YOU DO NOT NEED ???
      10% CAST SPEED ?? ONLY 10% ??? WELL THERE MANY OTHER ITEMS AND reforge BEST ...
      SHIELD ... + HEALING + LOWER LIFE DMG SUFFERED AND STILL WANT TO SAY THAT IS EQUAL

AHUAHUAUHAUHUAH comic
      responses in all caps mean you dont understand the forums at all thats a rant post not an opinion tome is fine the reason people dont use it is lack of need for mana regen at high tier gear but buffing the tome wont fix the issue tome is fine a nerf to othewr off hands wont help either will make them useless again
      before lecturing people on what an opinion is maybe try looking at facts
      PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE SALT