Town chest / fast travel guy and morgana thingies

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Town chest / fast travel guy and morgana thingies

Hello everyone.

How is this still a thing?

We had an issue where people blocked all kinds of things with statues now we got morgana stuff. Sometimes you enter a map and you are semi-blocked by it, sometimes you have harder time getting to the auction. Its not so bad most likely only because there is many people waiting for wipe. Is it intentional and its just a thing we can do? Because with statues it wasn't seen as so cool by devs iirc.

And as I am standing right now in QM and people are blocking the town chest. How is that still a thing? Talking about you @Bogul as you are the most loud about it. :D

@Bercilak is that also intended? Shall we block the chests in every town and demand a fee for access? Because I sure have the patience to do so. ^^ And if not, are you working on something to make that go away? Perhaps a chest button when you go close to the chest?
    • Omnio schrieb:

Hello everyone.

How is this still a thing?

We had an issue where people blocked all kinds of things with statues now we got morgana stuff. Sometimes you enter a map and you are semi-blocked by it, sometimes you have harder time getting to the auction. Its not so bad most likely only because there is many people waiting for wipe. Is it intentional and its just a thing we can do? Because with statues it wasn't seen as so cool by devs iirc.

And as I am standing right now in QM and people are blocking the town chest. How is that still a thing? Talking about you @Bogul as you are the most loud about it. :D

@Bercilak is that also intended? Shall we block the chests in every town and demand a fee for access? Because I sure have the patience to do so. ^^ And if not, are you working on something to make that go away? Perhaps a chest button when you go close to the chest?
      Yo man, just pay the fee and the chest is yours to access :D
    • Sorry wenn ich auf Deutsch schreibe, aber mein englisch ist schlecht. :/

Stand eben auch vor der Stadttruhe und konnte sie nicht anklicken. Könnte man nicht einfach eine Flagge draufsetzen, die aus dem ganzen Pulk herausragt und jederzeit angeklickt werden kann? Wäre eine Erleichterung und es könnte auch jeder auf seinem Ochsen sitzenbleiben. ;)
      Wahre Worte sind nicht angenehm, angenehme Worte sind nicht wahr.
      Laotse
    • Chest(s) not clickable because someone on a mount stands 'in' them

So if you have enough people you can stand around the chest and block the chest to make it unlclickable as people on mounts obstruct the clickable area.

The stones on the bottom of the chest are still clickable if you go do close to the center as the area to hit the chest is quite large. But with about 5-8 people on large mounts it is definately possible to lock an entire (city or other) chest.

I honestly think this is a bug and not intended. It was fun to try and prove a point. I tried getting people to pay randsom but no-one did. Maybe we should form a chest mafia and go from city to city.

Anyone interested? @ostekages ;)

-

The Albion Wiki needs your help!

-

• Firstable people blocking things like chests just for fun, has to be stupid kids. It is already showed to devs this could be done and it just cant be there by purpose.. and if it is, why? People should always see-through other people in situations like this. If someone is defending this kind of activity, he/she surely proves his/her age and stupidity.