.1 Bow def needs some love

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• HypeRNT schrieb:

Verdandi schrieb:

a .1 bow (E) skill based on number of attacks instead of time could work as a second option for it without removing the current skill. the overall damage would have to be lower as it would be easier to use to it's full potential.
      Thats the whole idea.... It needs to be used to its full potential and it would not need a damage nerf, because at the end of the day its slight improvement, but it would make it a lot more viable pretty much in all aspects of the game, yet still easily countered by today in game mechanics and new abilities. Whole idea is for the weapon to be used not be a niche weapon used for 1% of the situations
      If you want to be able to use your full potential in every situation you would have to be average at everything to balance or you would be OP(which would seem is what you want). I gave an idea for an additional skill to use that would let you do other things and still have balance, going back to your current skill when it is your time to shine, but since you don't like the idea, I have a couple other suggestions for you. You could either find something with decent damage, but is hard to counter, that you like and tier it up until you have high damage with it, or go on an eternal search for an OP weapon, switching every time it gets nerfed.
    • HypeRNT schrieb:

Im very happy for him rofl, glad hes the only one maxed out on his .1 bow like that means something, once again im not sure why i need to get my point across to him, i could not give a shit about him or his nutthuggers rofl, you dont like the thread dont post on it, ez
      You dont want people to refute your "feedback" then dont post a topic saying it needs a buff.
    • Mage cowl Poison
      Hunters Jacket Haste
      Any leather boots refreshing sprint
      .1 bow
      -Poison Arrow or Multishot
      -Explosive Arrows
      -Rapid Fire

Is similar to what I used to use back in gvgs.

This will unload rediculous amounts of dmg very quickly on a target. Yes it can be countered with certain builds and is not what I would consider "OP" but it is balanced and has potential. The entire build centers around your armor and cooldowns you do massive dmg very quickly then none shortly after. The way to fight with this is to work on cooldown i.e. boots with cooldown reduction when you can. Otherwise you poke and wait.

Keep in mind that .1-.3 will be getting evened off later on as far as item power goes because .1-.3 are a thing of the past.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • qvq schrieb:

Mage cowl Poison
      Hunters Jacket Haste
      .1 bow
      -Explosive Arrows
      -Rapid Fire

This will unload rediculous amounts of dmg very quickly on a target. Yes it can be countered with certain builds and is not what I would consider "OP" but it is balanced and has potential. The entire build centers around your armor and cooldowns you do massive dmg very quickly then none shortly after. The way to fight with this is to work on cooldown i.e. boots with cooldown reduction when you can. Otherwise you poke and wait.

Keep in mind that .1-.3 will be getting evened off later on as far as item power goes because .1-.3 are a thing of the past.
      Isnt leather helm with CD reduction better than poison ?
      considering how much this build rely on CDs.
      Synergy between helm and boots CDR in my mind outweight loose of burst.

I only done PvE therefore i can be completely wrong.
    • gurgo schrieb:

qvq schrieb:

Mage cowl Poison
      Hunters Jacket Haste
      .1 bow
      -Explosive Arrows
      -Rapid Fire

Isnt leather helm with CD reduction better than poison ?considering how much this build rely on CDs.
      Synergy between helm and boots CDR in my mind outweight loose of burst.

I only done PvE therefore i can be completely wrong.
      Thats more of a preference. The poison will allow you to be more efficient in killing a target. However the meditation will allow you a second burst.

I think the most efficient of the two, is the mage cowl with poison though.