Kneel system

• Kneel system

everybody who hates this kneel system after killing people click "like" under this post.
    I hope AO team will delete this becouse it's totaly crushing pvp sytem .
    Like everybody have to die 2 times :/

:!: GUYS TYPE YOUR IDEAS AND REMEMBER THAT WE ARE CREATING THOSE GAME TOO. :!: :!:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ancq ().

• even if you get a million likes, maybe there are 5 million who doesnt click like, I cannot say much about the system myself, as I havnt tried it.
    I do have a feeling that fights will be more interesting, since you cant just stand on a bridge and throw AoE's at eachothers anymore-- but I dont know any player who like the system and the reasoning they all have is "just because"
  • Skb wrote:

even if you get a million likes, maybe there are 5 million who doesnt click like, I cannot say much about the system myself, as I havnt tried it.
    I do have a feeling that fights will be more interesting, since you cant just stand on a bridge and throw AoE's at eachothers anymore-- but I dont know any player who like the system and the reasoning they all have is "just because"
    You actualy still can sit on bridge and throw AOE . Cos if your teamates want to revive you they need to have special skill on staff ( not worth it) or use potion on you ( you will probably die trying).
    And if we get 5 milion likes , they would change it for sure . They want us to like their game and play it :D