Will gear become worthless?

• Will gear become worthless?

So I haven't really be able to play too much yet (due to game crashing every time I log on.) It seems to me that most everyone will be crafting gear to a certain extent. My question is other than loosing gear from death what other ways is gear going to be taken out of the community? I ask this because it seems that a lot of gear will be crafted by a lot of players and I'm thinking that at some point gear most gear would become worthless since there wouldn't be a demand. I can't help but equate this game to Runescape where you would for example make hundreds if not thousands of bows to work on your crafting. The nice thing Runescape did was make high alching so that you could convert those bows into money. Does anyone know if Albion has something laid out to balance the inevitable influx of gear?
  • The 1-3 tiers became useless very often, but 4+ tiers are useful by every player! Yellow zones have restriction of items by 4th level (5+ level items are automatically "downgraded" to 4 tier in Yellow) so every veteran players will have 4th-tier items for that zones. And sometimes will lose in Red and Black zones. So not all gear will become useless.
  • Xommep wrote:

The 1-3 tiers became useless very often, but 4+ tiers are useful by every player! Yellow zones have restriction of items by 4th level (5+ level items are automatically "downgraded" to 4 tier in Yellow) so every veteran players will have 4th-tier items for that zones. And sometimes will lose in Red and Black zones. So not all gear will become useless.
    Sorry had to correct this one...

Yellow zone Gear cap is 5.3 - 6.2 - 7.1

The debuff doesnt become severe enough to not warrant use until 6.3 - 7.2 - 8.1