When you will nerf and buff useless spells at armors?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• When you will nerf and buff useless spells at armors?

Why we still have iceblock at .2 helmet , it's best ability for light armors users. Why we still have this spell? Replace it to old berserker stance.
      .2 medium armor gives you TONS of MOBILITY, TONS OF DAMAGE best ability at medium armors, probably best ability ever for AA users like great hammer and halberds. Great hammer with that chest like machine of death killin your healer with 6-7 hits.
      .3 Light boots - WTF? Delayed teleport ? Seriously? No1 will use that, no1 used that. Total shit.
      .1 heavy boots - no comments, check .2 boots and shield amounts .
      .2 heavy boots - 1k shield with 30 sec coldown, enjoy.
      .3 heavy boots - may be you wanna add slow here like at great hammer? Will be more usefull .
      .1 light helmet - trash no1 using that
      .1 light chest - remove Ability power reduction, that will make this spell more usefull , cause now it's useless (tested on 7.6 firemage he have same damage with that double cast and without it).
      .1 heavy helmet - kidding us with that spell right? Totally useless
      .2 heavy helmet - increase invul timer to 3-4-5 , will be much better.
      .2 medium boots - 300% move speed on normal sprints, 360% on this sprint and 600% on .1 light boots.
    • Blinkz schrieb:

Dev's they have atm are useless at balancing, what you should be suggesting is for them to hire someone with abit of epxerience to balance the game....

they always nerf into the ground or make something op
      from what i hear they "balance" as a group feel fighting eachother with it. i.e. don't calculate what it does they just play it till it "feels right"
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • Calculating the possible damage, doesnt mean that this will result in the actual damage done by the weapon. Do you really believe that those guys don't do that aswell? Or the devs? Furthermore testing skills or new mechanics like the death mechanic, the cc-diminshin return mechanic, can lead too adjustments of the values from said mechanics, like execution lenght, deminishing return values etc. Just as an example.

Are these people you talk about employees from SI? Or random invited players for a nda test????

Even though I don't disagree with you completly, I don't agree with you either qvq.
    • Substanz_D schrieb:

Calculating the possible damage, doesnt mean that this will result in the actual damage done by the weapon. Do you really believe that those guys don't do that aswell? Or the devs? Furthermore testing skills or new mechanics like the death mechanic, the cc-diminshin return mechanic, can lead too adjustments of the values from said mechanics, like execution lenght, deminishing return values etc. Just as an example.

Are these people you talk about employees from SI? Or random invited players for a nda test????

Even though I don't disagree with you completly, I don't agree with you either qvq.
      yes i actually do believe that they do not do that as well. So far just in this one beta we have seen:
      -28.4 years to reach end tier of 1 path using learning points....
      -the removal of helm speed buff with the addition of medium armor only unbalancing heavy light and medium
      -the removal of all counters to ranged dps classes
      -the addition of a death mechanic that was pro zerg
      --on a side note the inability to balance the .3 holy staff to make it useful in accordance with this new death mechanic i.e. its res should be shorter than execute timer or atleast the same.
      -the complete inability to create a holy trinity properly based off numbers

the list goes on, but the truth of a matter sits with the fact that what is added to game has 0 thought placed behind it except that it "feels right". Within 2 days I realized just how fucked their skill tree was causing them to rush out a patch to attempt to fix it. The issue sits with the fact that if they actually sat down and thought about what this 1 change would do in the big picture it would save them a lot of trouble. Secondly if they listened to the council that they appointed it would save them even more trouble. Guess that is asking too much.

On a side note most of the appointed council that they have has quit the game or is more or less "inactive". Don't believe me log into discord and look at the games they are now playing because SI pushed them away.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • Yup, can't dissagree. Totally right. Was not trying to defend that weird development of the game.

I only wanted to point out that an internal testing next to a theoretical approach of skills/mechanics/visuals can help find bugs and balance the game.

Sad that the council members remain unnoticed. I assume most of the things said in the normal forums where added there aswell. Thought they get more attention :/ Happens
    • Substanz_D schrieb:

Yup, can't dissagree. Totally right. Was not trying to defend that weird development of the game.

I only wanted to point out that an internal testing next to a theoretical approach of skills/mechanics/visuals can help find bugs and balance the game.

Sad that the council members remain unnoticed. I assume most of the things said in the normal forums where added there aswell. Thought they get more attention :/ Happens
      your best bet for getting something to them is getting one of the forum mods to take a similar belief and them taking it to the developers. if enough people bitch they might take notice, but as it stands if 100000000000000 say no and 1 dev thinks yes....guess what happens.....cador.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
    • 28.4 years would be 208,050 LP. I'm not following?

Counters to range would be any slow and blink. Range is actually pretty weak compared to what you can do with other lines.

The death mechanic was added as a quality of life improvement for dungeons. The idea is that if your tank went down in a dungeon, but the group survived as a whole, their items would not break, and thus the run would not have to end as a result.

qvq, you need to do exactly what you claim the devs need to do. You need to look at situations from all angles. The game isn't as linear as you'd like to believe.
    • angrad schrieb:

28.4 years would be 208,050 LP. I'm not following?

Counters to range would be any slow and blink. Range is actually pretty weak compared to what you can do with other lines.

The death mechanic was added as a quality of life improvement for dungeons. The idea is that if your tank went down in a dungeon, but the group survived as a whole, their items would not break, and thus the run would not have to end as a result.

qvq, you need to do exactly what you claim the devs need to do. You need to look at situations from all angles. The game isn't as linear as you'd like to believe.
      and angrad at start of beta 10/10 on 1 path of refining was 209,000 or so lp for just that final tier. to get to like 7/10 that allowed you to use refine everything in say just plain wood not the enchanted stuff just plain wood was about 7 years per because it had vertical pillars like the current armor does.

and angrad as far as the quality of life improvement goes i prefered the old you died you were dead lethal blue dungeons. this will always be a fight no matter how you look at it. carebear players like yourself will think of it as quality of life and want more casual game play. and the hardcore group will always want more punishing harder mechanics.

what i harp about the most of forums though is balance. currently I play longbow and I am even saying it is broken and needs a nerf. also all types of armor should have the option of losing a skill to gain mobility like we used to have. you could run defenseless rush for mobility if you wanted. now only medium armor can do this, and to ask a healer to run anything other than light armor means that group cannot wear less than him. i.e. you just removed light armor as something anyone could wear because healers heals are less now. The game needs balance.

In regards to your counters: Previously we had tanks wearing medium boots and helm so they could catch and punish range dps keeping them stunned slowed knock back rooted etc...
      Now the only people with that kind of mobility are those dps you are trying to catch and they have more than you. p.s. try catching a high tier bow user that wants to leave a fight. good luck.

And I do look at things from all angles it is why I say prior to cador we had more options and the game was better balanced.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
    • I am so care bear that I roam the T6 and T7 dungeons solo killing groups on G0dlike. I have only ever seen you in towns while I am running numbers.

I run long bow too, but it really isn't that strong. Halberd, Dagger Pair, Great Hammer, Claws, and Curse Staff are all stronger. It is stronger than other lines, but those lines are literally so bad that a T4 Halberd would out perform them.

In case you still don't think I am capable of understanding PvP here's a brief history for you:

Won the only 1v1 Origin Systems (OSI) hosted tournament in Ultima Online on the Atlantic shard, and quit the game early 1999 with over 300 murders.

Me vs SUN + friends DAoC Mordred:

Owner and Captain of a professional team in an ubisoft title:

5500 MMR in a game called dota 2 :

My point is that I am extremely care bear...obviously. ;)
    • Now that the typicall e-penis measurment starts, let me question you, angrad,before things go out of hand. Why do you think that the weapons you said "outperform" the longbow? In what cases? Bugs me, cause the weapons mentioned are mostly single target oriented, wich isn't the problem with the longbow, it's aoe and mobility is. Additionaly you seem to run longbow and not the others????
      I'm confused and demand an explanation. (Not trolling)