New Spells in Cador

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The mage's skill set needs to be reviewed.

The delayed teleport skill is useless because of the weakness of character. Other classes have won buffs and can burst the mages during those two seconds.
    The blink skill in the sandals ended the mobility of mages and their repositioning possibility in group fights. I believe this was perfect in the robe because the player would have to choose between mobility and resistance.
    The poison skill doesn't have synergy with the mages because it depends on basic attacks.
    The berserker is a skill with great potential but people still don't use. Might be better in the cowl.
  • Bailan wrote:

The delayed teleport skill is useless because of the weakness of character. Other classes have won buffs and can burst the mages during those two seconds.

I think they intended for Delayed Teleport to work like Sylvanas' Haunting Wave (from Heroes of the Storm). You can throw this ability out, run around and make people believe that you're running the other way, and then activate the ability to teleport to the specified location. You can see it in this video.

I think this was their intention. But the execution was just horrible. Like you can't use Delayed Teleport to teleport around corners. And you can't choose when to teleport. If they are able to make some changes to make it work as intended, I think it'll be a very nice spell.
    https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/82954-Guide-What-order-to-level-items-in-to-get-the-most-specialization-for-your-time/