Im disappointed because I was excited... From a medium leather armor and warbow user

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• diLuca schrieb:

this game is all about grinding. if you didn't understand it when u bought the game, then you did something wrong the moment u bought the game.
      I gotta admit the game is a grind fest and if you have lower gear you are probably going to die, so it is sht for new players all and all they are going to have to make it free to play or its going to fail over time.

making it f2p on release would be the wisest choice to bring back the hype.
    • Blinkz schrieb:

diLuca schrieb:

this game is all about grinding. if you didn't understand it when u bought the game, then you did something wrong the moment u bought the game.
      I gotta admit the game is a grind fest and if you have lower gear you are probably going to die, so it is sht for new players all and all they are going to have to make it free to play or its going to fail over time.
      making it f2p on release would be the wisest choice to bring back the hype.
      They are making it easier for starting players just be patient the changes coming down the pipe is something I really agree with.
    • Raikiri schrieb:

Blinkz schrieb:

diLuca schrieb:

I gotta admit the game is a grind fest and if you have lower gear you are probably going to die, so it is sht for new players all and all they are going to have to make it free to play or its going to fail over time.making it f2p on release would be the wisest choice to bring back the hype.
      They are making it easier for starting players just be patient the changes coming down the pipe is something I really agree with.
      hope your not talking about the gear changes because they are worst changes yet the whole game is unbalanced now....or are we talking about last patch how it took the whole community posting on the forums for them to change the patch =/
    • Blinkz schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

Blinkz schrieb:

diLuca schrieb:

I gotta admit the game is a grind fest and if you have lower gear you are probably going to die, so it is sht for new players all and all they are going to have to make it free to play or its going to fail over time.making it f2p on release would be the wisest choice to bring back the hype.
      hope your not talking about the gear changes because they are worst changes yet the whole game is unbalanced now....or are we talking about last patch how it took the whole community posting on the forums for them to change the patch =/
      There are new changes incoming on top of the patch in test. Balancing is always going to be an issue but lets hope we can help fix that.
    • They could've easily mitigated some of the issues, by allowing respec or providing some LP - the more you enjoy it, the more you play it, the more you test. They chose not to. They chose to completely fuck over some people (even if you were willing to regrind 8.3 - 6.6 gear, you don't have the LP for it. Spin the wheel of 'get lucky and keep playing' or 'get fucked and quit'.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

The only people bitching about Cador are the ones who had to change their gear...

This patch is fucking amazing and definitely not the wrong direction as some of you have mentioned. I applaud the dev team for taking such a risk with changing so much, AND succeeding.
      the entire Albion Round Table hates cador
      Any pvper dislikes it
      Even some zerg players hate it.

While Most agree more diversity is awesome they did a few things that totally broke the game. They know they did it. They have stated they know they did it, and have also said that they hope people just stick it out.

To put it bluntly you are one of the few that likes cador as a whole.

I am one of the more outspoken about hating cador, but even I say there was some nice things about it. The issue is coming in the next few weeks. As these game breaking changes come about more and more player base will be lost causing the game to hit a wall. No players means no game.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • Im the same i played a few days, its not skill based pvp anymore its who has the better build for the situation I cant take the same build to gvg, hellgates, open world anymore if i do im going to get slaughted its kinda stupid...

like before it was alright

helm - either double run or you would go a combat skill stoneskin that had its draw back -50% dmg or reflection skill - none of these were game changers each had there purpose

body - all cc skills or debuffs nothing to defensive or offensive just straight out skill based. this is root, knockback, iceblock, invis ect game changer but you need to pull it off right skilled gameplay.

boots - all run speeds nice 20 seconds cd

then they all have there passives

now they have defensive skills massive dps skill on the body every dam heavy using reflecting back 50% dmg + im tanky as fk on top of being tanky as fk, runs on the boots 30 seconds runs on the body, some stupid i get 50% hp skill on my boots for 8 seconds. \/\/\/\/ the new skills are way way to powerfull.

look im a dam light user but im tanky as a mofo for 8 seconds while i do a ton of a dmg to you wtf like its so stupid....pvp is broken atm
    • qvq schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

The only people bitching about Cador are the ones who had to change their gear...

This patch is fucking amazing and definitely not the wrong direction as some of you have mentioned. I applaud the dev team for taking such a risk with changing so much, AND succeeding.
      the entire Albion Round Table hates cadorAny pvper dislikes it
      Even some zerg players hate it.

While Most agree more diversity is awesome they did a few things that totally broke the game. They know they did it. They have stated they know they did it, and have also said that they hope people just stick it out.

I am one of the more outspoken about hating cador, but even I say there was some nice things about it. The issue is coming in the next few weeks. As these game breaking changes come about more and more player base will be lost causing the game to hit a wall. No players means no game.
      You cannot include an entire group of people with your opinion.

I dont see people bitching anymore about the patch.

Looks to me like it grew on everyone. But rather than go practice and adapt to change, you came to the forums and whined.
    • BRiCK schrieb:

qvq schrieb:

BRiCK schrieb:

the entire Albion Round Table hates cadorAny pvper dislikes itEven some zerg players hate it.

You cannot include an entire group of people with your opinion.
      I dont see people bitching anymore about the patch.

Looks to me like it grew on everyone. But rather than go practice and adapt to change, you came to the forums and whined.
      next post is coming collecting data with each week we are losing about 1000 players a week from collecting of fame.

Prior to cador we were around 10,000 after cador we are so far down to about 8k

in a week or two probably less.

that being said If you look at true numbers we are probably only about 2-3k players strong because most of that 10k and 8k are alts that got like 100 fame. only about 1/3 of that is actual players.

pictures of collected data will be presented at a later time. SI has even told round table they know it is bad atm but hope people stay for finished product. Many cador changes were fine it was the execution and loss of speed that handicapped the game. It also totally broke some aspects of the game which is why most tanks are no longer tanks and everyone is rolling medium .2 chest piece with some sort of dps wep (mainly longbow/warbow/halberd) etc... the speed weps.
      HCN wrote:
      Hello,
      While I do agree with you (I miss the good old days of UO when we didn't have to deal with the instant-gratification-cry-baby generation)
    • Pest schrieb:

Vagabond schrieb:

Amon schrieb:

Vagabond schrieb:

some people forget that they are in Closed Beta, players main role is to test, report bugs and give suggestions not grind then whine about the changes
      if players dont grind what will they test?
      If you read again my message you will understand that some people only objective ingame is to farm 16h per day, without giving any feedback, they just whine when something changes in their static routine.PS. Im talking about @Pest
      It's the fact that we can't play 16h a day that makes this frustrating... My entire guild is 30-40 year olds with families, jobs, etc... We CAN'T farm 16h a day... How are we supposed to test end game when we can't even get there. We were getting almost there but just before we hit 6.6 they pull the rug out from under us...
      Edit: Look at my post history, post count, and likes. To say that I don't give any feedback is just ridicules. Our guild has worked first hand with developers to help them improve their game throughout Alpha and Beta. We even have one of the developers of the UNITY engine in our fucking guild helping the SBI guys with engine patch notes... What feed back have you given? Because I can count about 20 full threads that have went to 15+ pages that I've constructed to help this game throughout both Alpha's and this beta. Who are you to tell me that I don't give feedback? Fuck off.
      "We can't farm 16h a day, we have families, blah blah blah"

That kind of whining has ruined many mmos. They start catering to you filthy casuals. People like this want to invest little / no time to get to the top. You want hand me outs? Go play wow.Go play anything, really. Clearly this game takes up too much of your precious time. Kick rocks, pal!
    • StoggerTight schrieb:

Pest schrieb:

Vagabond schrieb:

Amon schrieb:

Vagabond schrieb:

some people forget that they are in Closed Beta, players main role is to test, report bugs and give suggestions not grind then whine about the changes
      If you read again my message you will understand that some people only objective ingame is to farm 16h per day, without giving any feedback, they just whine when something changes in their static routine.PS. Im talking about @Pest
      It's the fact that we can't play 16h a day that makes this frustrating... My entire guild is 30-40 year olds with families, jobs, etc... We CAN'T farm 16h a day... How are we supposed to test end game when we can't even get there. We were getting almost there but just before we hit 6.6 they pull the rug out from under us...Edit: Look at my post history, post count, and likes. To say that I don't give any feedback is just ridicules. Our guild has worked first hand with developers to help them improve their game throughout Alpha and Beta. We even have one of the developers of the UNITY engine in our fucking guild helping the SBI guys with engine patch notes... What feed back have you given? Because I can count about 20 full threads that have went to 15+ pages that I've constructed to help this game throughout both Alpha's and this beta. Who are you to tell me that I don't give feedback? Fuck off.
      That kind of whining has ruined many mmos. They start catering to you filthy casuals. People like this want to invest little / no time to get to the top. You want hand me outs? Go play wow.Go play anything, really. Clearly this game takes up too much of your precious time. Kick rocks, pal!
      I thought basement-dwellers were extinct.

Apparently I was wrong.
    • StoggerTight schrieb:

Pest schrieb:

Vagabond schrieb:

Amon schrieb:

Vagabond schrieb:

It's the fact that we can't play 16h a day that makes this frustrating... My entire guild is 30-40 year olds with families, jobs, etc... We CAN'T farm 16h a day... How are we supposed to test end game when we can't even get there. We were getting almost there but just before we hit 6.6 they pull the rug out from under us...Edit: Look at my post history, post count, and likes. To say that I don't give any feedback is just ridicules. Our guild has worked first hand with developers to help them improve their game throughout Alpha and Beta. We even have one of the developers of the UNITY engine in our fucking guild helping the SBI guys with engine patch notes... What feed back have you given? Because I can count about 20 full threads that have went to 15+ pages that I've constructed to help this game throughout both Alpha's and this beta. Who are you to tell me that I don't give feedback? Fuck off.
      I was talking about the beta shit head... We have limited time before wipes, we don't have time to test the end game content is what I'm getting it. When the game launches, I'm all for long grinds and it SHOULD take longer for a casual player to hit cap.

You missed the point just like you missed your manner lessons in grade school.