To high market prices

• To high market prices

I have got a lot of comments that the market can be crazy to have to buy things off of. Trust me we all have been there we were going to buy something and then we saw the prices of it and freaked. So guys one thing that I got to say is if you can craft it craft it don't buy it. But if it is something that you can only buy at the market you can wait for the price to come down or you can try a different market. There is not a lot that you can do because it is a player driven market which means that demand is something you have to take into account. So don't always expect the prices to be what you think they should be
  • Jameshelper wrote:

I have got a lot of comments that the market can be crazy to have to buy things off of. Trust me we all have been there we were going to buy something and then we saw the prices of it and freaked. So guys one thing that I got to say is if you can craft it craft it don't buy it. But if it is something that you can only buy at the market you can wait for the price to come down or you can try a different market. There is not a lot that you can do because it is a player driven market which means that demand is something you have to take into account. So don't always expect the prices to be what you think they should be
    thanks for this informativ post

1. if i can make the item i should make it...thanks for this information i really needed it
    2. if i cant craft it i should buy it. OMFG are you related to Einstain? cause all this Wisdom your trowing out is really GREAT
    3. if the price is to high i should check the other markets or wait for the price to get lower? O M F G thanks i dident know this but thanks to you now i do
    First of all i want to thank you for this valuable information.But in your post you do not adress why the prices are higher and the reason for that is simpel

alote of ppl have quit the game .Reason? inc wipe,borred, etc etc etc.so less ppl are farming the zones = less items in AH = higher prices
    aktually you do adress player demand but i liked my exampel better

sorry for my shitty english

untill the Devs learn how to CREATE Humans that buy the game theres is nothing us players can do about this.the Devs are the only ones that can fix this by
    1. incrase resource yield from 15/15 to somthing like 20/20 or 25/25
    2.Incrase the resource respawn time
    3. make the crafting cost for items lower

to the devs: pick one and implement plz ;P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vegetus ().

• I think prices are fine, I know it's a little crazy but if you gather and craft stuff now, you can charge these higher prices yourself, and if you craft and sell more gear than you burn through, then you become rich! If anything I'm actually more in favor of making it harder, not easier.
  • The biggest problem with the T5.2 and higher equipment is the special resources they require be to time intensive to get. Most of the higher gear is really expensive because of Gem's our Souls they take. The leather can sometimes be a problem as well. This is because these resource require to you fight mobs to collect them. Which requires you either have decent gear already or a bunch of guild mates. Then since they easily the most expensive items in the game you have fight everyone else who wants them. So they need to balance out the supply of Gems and Souls