[HoT] Hour of Turmoil | Recruitment reopened for a day or 2

• Amon wrote:

Sorry, I play on EU west. I'm currently Gold IV.
    I used to be somewhat competitive and actually won a national tournament once but I'm casually playing for like over a year now, so my performance has been decreasing. Only game im interested now is Albion but I will only decide which guild to join whenever I get to play with my friends so we can all decide what we want to do and stick together :)

But ye, I'm pretty competitive. I only have fun playing games if I get to be competitive.
    I also played Gunz the duel (you probably never heard of it). It had the worst community I've ever known in any game, but I loved it cause everybody was so god damn competitive haha

this was the game I loved to play the most but now its dead thanks to pay2win item shops, the usual stuff xD. also cause the game has a long and hard learning curve and newbies would give up after getting raped countless times by decent players.

I used to play GunZ competitively when I lived in Korea, played on a monthly OnGameNet stream on National TV when I was 8 :P
  • Yep Vendetta doing epic. We're wrecking on the Fame leaderboard by about 80k after much screwing around. Vendetta is first

We're doing spectacular also. Four territories, had a t2 base that was upgraded to full t3, and we're at 3 t4 production facilities now. May challenge Motion for their city soon and will take the castle in our territory soon too.

Log Horizon isn't even competition as we expected; they left their base access open to everyone, so we chased a member from theirs into the base and killed him. Also second for kill value.

Victrix Mortalis is a legit alliance no doubt. From having no players to knowing what we're doing in HoT, to mostly everyone, we're rocking. We help out starting players then get you to help us gather/pk/build.

30 more epic pack members tomorrow. TS is gonna need to be upgraded as we had 41 AO members online simultaneously.
  • Immortal wrote:

Yep Vendetta doing epic. We're wrecking on the Fame leaderboard by about 80k after much screwing around. Vendetta is first

We're doing spectacular also. Four territories, had a t2 base that was upgraded to full t3, and we're at 3 t4 production facilities now. May challenge Motion for their city soon and will take the castle in our territory soon too.

Log Horizon isn't even competition as we expected; they left their base access open to everyone, so we chased a member from theirs into the base and killed him. Also second for kill value.

Victrix Mortalis is a legit alliance no doubt. From having no players to knowing what we're doing in HoT, to mostly everyone, we're rocking. We help out starting players then get you to help us gather/pk/build.

30 more epic pack members tomorrow. TS is gonna need to be upgraded as we had 41 AO members online simultaneously.

Oh man.... No where is safe from Hot and Vendetta XD!
  • HoT disbanded, didn't it? If not, here's a friendly warning, coming from an ex-HoT member:

Before the events that led to the fall of HoT. all HoT members decided to let Immortality (Guild Leader) know that the general opinion of the members was that he was not fit for leadership anymore and should step down, giving his place to someone more able/active . He reacted by kicking people out, stealing 130k silver from the guild "bank", letting vendetta loot our territories and then went on and joined Vendetta (which he was claiming he was gonna own in PvP at first) as an officer.

So don't be fooled, he's just a spoiled, raging 19 year old brat that would sell his own mother for the shake of "power".
    Grow a beard, they said. Become a man, they said. Don't burn my family and pillage my village, they said.
  • You may call me whatever you want. The facts stay the same, there's a lot of people to support the truth so go on, keep claiming you did not actually betray 75people and stole their stuff. Some may actually believe you.
    Grow a beard, they said. Become a man, they said. Don't burn my family and pillage my village, they said.