Dual Daggers Needs a BUFF !

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dual Daggers Needs a BUFF !

There need to be something added to Daggers because the point of daggers is to be an assassin and when I play with Daggers I don't feel like I can do much for my team compared to other assassin classes in other MMORPG's.
      PLUS: Scythe, Greataxe and Halberd are f*cking OP, they got buffs applied on the enemies when attacked + they got CC unlike like daggers they have nothing except for his Q that u need to land it 2-3 times to do good amount of DAMAGE (+ they can get rid of the Q buff pretty easily) and that's hard to do when you're in a 8+ vs 8+ fight and everyone's focuses on you ! It would be nice if Dagger users could go invisible for a good amount of time (15-20sec) without getting slowed so they can be useful in big group fights !
    • Actually Infiltration/Q is either Defensles Rush or Infiltration.
      • Infiltrations main problem is everybody sees where you throw the bomb, to easy to avoid before it hits - additional to being easys to break (cleanse, damage, etc.) -> Infiltration should not show a visual effect (circle) before it hits! A smokebomb is a suprise attack! Only usable in PVE to fight mobs of 2-3.

• Scythe, Greataxe and Halberd are not OP compared to Daggers, Daggers are the PVE Weapon of the bunch ...it seems. You can stun and make great damage if nobody bothers you :) Otherwise better take one of the other 3.
      • I agree invisibility should be a Dagger skill - but only if they are accepted as PVP weapons and changed in that direction. Invisibility on a PVE weapon ? that would be a waste - we would be better of where the invisibility is now - on leather.
    • I agree about the daggers and claws, they are uselles in pvp .. I am Playing this class have been in some GVG and i understood that i can do nothing i cant stack theese 3 stacks of q, i get killed to easy. the damage is not op also. daggers in GVG is more like free frag for the enemy team.
      Yes i agree abot the PVE they do decent amount of damage, but like said Zerosum, weapon should be pvp and pve viable.
    • The Dagger should be ajusted compared to the cursed stuff - both do dots that stack and damage and a finishing move E, but the cursed stuff has better working AOE and range + a better stun (Infiltration does not really work in PVP as it has no effect until people already evadet the area of effect)

Meaning to make the dagger the melee version of the cursed stuff it needs to be tweaked a little.
    • Xaceo schrieb:

I agree about the daggers and claws, they are uselles in pvp .. I am Playing this class have been in some GVG and i understood that i can do nothing i cant stack theese 3 stacks of q, i get killed to easy. the damage is not op also. daggers in GVG is more like free frag for the enemy team.
      Yes i agree abot the PVE they do decent amount of damage, but like said Zerosum, weapon should be pvp and pve viable.
      Daggers and claws are maybe good i solo PvE but in raid/blue donjon its good only for kill boss... :/
    • Fractal schrieb:

Xaceo schrieb:

I agree about the daggers and claws, they are uselles in pvp .. I am Playing this class have been in some GVG and i understood that i can do nothing i cant stack theese 3 stacks of q, i get killed to easy. the damage is not op also. daggers in GVG is more like free frag for the enemy team.
      Daggers and claws are maybe good i solo PvE but in raid/blue donjon its good only for kill boss... :/
      In all 10 man dungeons on last bosses daggers are useless.. Except tier 5 dungeon..