RENT your ISLAND FARMS to me! *PROJECT STOPPED*

• RENT your ISLAND FARMS to me! *PROJECT STOPPED*

* PROJECT STOPPED *

Do you have farms sitting around barren?

Do you have an alternate character not utilizing his island?

Or are you a farmer/cook/butcher/alchemists that simply don't have time to farm your needed ingredients?

Or you just need extra silver to roll your favorite equipment into Legendary?
    RENT YOUR FARMS TO ME!

Details:

Your island needs to be at least T4 with 3 farms.
    I need all plots to be farms for easier management. If you need me to raze/rebuild you need to put me as BUILDER.
    Payments may be late 2-3 days late as I need to generate cash from market. Price updating is a tedious work in AO's market and I try to do it 2-3 times a day.

Rental is currently 10,000 silver/day per farm plot. (26 Jan 2016)
    Or 50% of harvest.
    Rental in silver will be post-paid on a weekly basis via my guild's Market.
    Rental in harvest will be dropped in one of your chest after each harvest. (Set me up as a supplier of the chest)

Phase 1
    PM me on this forum the following:
    1. Your character's name
    2. The city of the respective character's island
    3. Number of farm plots available
    Eg. Aalong, Tormouth, 5
    Ahlong, Kingspool, 4
    4. Add my farmer AALONG to your island access rights as a VISITOR. (BUILDER if you need me to raze/rebuild farms)
    5. Add my farmer AALONG to all your farm plots as user or simply change your farm to public access.

Phase 2
    1. After I received your mail and visited your island's farms, I will add your character's name to my guild's island as a visitor.
    2. My guild island is situated at TORMOUTH, guild name is ALBION FARMERS UNION
    3. I will send you another mail notifying you when it's done.
    4. You then visit the market on my guild's island, and place anything for sell at the amount of your total daily rent. For example, you can place 10 items so I can pay you for the following 10 days. And you shall receive the silver wherever you are, online or not.
    5. The AH payment method could be cause of confusion when landlords with same number of plots both place similar items for sale. May I suggest each individual decide on a single digit that one will use and let me know. for example Mr. A with 3 farm plots will place an item with selling price of 30,001. and Mr. B with also 3 farm plots place another item at 30,003

Rental in harvest will be much easier, just setup a chest in your house with me as the "SUPPLIER". I'll drop in 50% of each harvest I collected.

P.S. This is a game and RL can get in the way sometimes. There maybe times that I might be late for payment.
    To make my life easier please allow me to pay you weekly every sunday post-paid. This will allow me to farm a bigger range of products and sell them over a longer period of time. This will also help offset the price fluctuations and minimize my work on pricing updates. Thanks to KANZE for being the first to let me post-paid weekly!

- Farmer Aalong

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ahlong ().

• Beginners, an alternative of earning silver/equipments/rides. RENT YOUR ISLAND FARMS!

You can simply use your alternate characters to setup an island while your main character receives all the goodies!

If you are interested to getting free cabbage soup/ riding horse / silver by renting your island farms, drop me an in-game mail to my farmer AALONG.

Check out this post here for more details on RENTING YOUR ISLAND FARMS!
  • To rent your farms, here's the details.

Rental: 10,000 silver/day per farm plot.
    Rental will be autmatically paid on a daily basis via my guild's Market.

Phase 1
    Mail my farmer AALONG in-game the following:
    1. Your character's name
    2. The city of the respective character's island
    3. Number of farm plots available
    Eg. Aalong, Tormouth, 5
    Ahlong, Kingspool, 4
    4. Add my farmer AALONG to your island access rights as a VISITOR.
    5. Add my farmer AALONG to all your farm plots as builder.

Phase 2
    1. After receiving your mail and visited your island's farms, I will add your character's name to my guild's island as a visitor.
    2. My guild island is situated at TORMOUTH, guild name is ALBION FARMERS UNION
    3. I will send you another mail notifying you when it's done.
    4. You then visit the market on my guild's island, and place anything for sell at the amount of your total daily rent. For example, you can place 10 items so I can pay you for the following 10 days. And you shall receive the silver wherever you are, online or not.
    5. The AH payment method could be cause of confusion when landlords with same rental both place multiple items for rent. May I suggest each individual decide on a single digit that one will use and let me know. for example Mr. A with 3 far plots will place an item with selling price of 30,001. and Mr. B with also 3 farm plots place another item at 30,003

P.S. Thanks to the very first few landlords that helped with refining the idea and pointed out several mistakes, namely Kanze, Shub, Siper.

Best regards,
    Aalong
  • I've set up a handful of islands and requested a meeting to ensure all permissions are set, contacted @Ahlong both in-game (as aalong, via mail) and here on the forum by starting a discussion thread. It's now been a couple of days since initial contact and given that the farmplots are said to be rented on a daily basis I've grown concerned that ALBION FARMER UNION, or at least AALONG might not be up to the task.

That said, if any other dedicated farmer would like to rent my current 32 plots on similar conditions you're more than welcome to contact me here on the forums.
  • Jonathan_Silverblood wrote:

I've set up a handful of islands and requested a meeting to ensure all permissions are set, contacted @Ahlong both in-game (as aalong, via mail) and here on the forum by starting a discussion thread. It's now been a couple of days since initial contact and given that the farmplots are said to be rented on a daily basis I've grown concerned that ALBION FARMER UNION, or at least AALONG might not be up to the task.

That said, if any other dedicated farmer would like to rent my current 32 plots on similar conditions you're more than welcome to contact me here on the forums.
    Hi there,
    Sorry for late forum response. As I was waiting for your reply in-game mail. It can get confusing at times when several people contacted me for the same purpose. As I haven't gotten response from your last in-game mail I did not start on any farming on any of your islands.

I have no idea who to add to my guild island to receive payment? I'd added Crimsonroze if you're still interested.

I need them to be all farms for easier management. I am one man operation so if you need me to raze the pastures and gardens it will take me some time. So if you have a guild that can help you raze them and rebuild them all into farms I will very much appreciate it.

Payment will be postponed 2-3 days depending on the market. As I try my best to keep the price as competitive and updated every 6-8hours.
    If you need me to place 1 day rent as deposit as a sign of goodwill let me know.

Again, I sincerely appologize for the late response. RL can get in the way sometimes. XD

Best regards,
    Aalong