Give gatherers a chance.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

You guys call me a Carebare or worse. You say I am trying to ruin the game for you "Hardcore Players".
      The fact of the matter is all I was trying to do was give the gatherers a half of a chance in a bad situation.
      NO though you pussies can't give people a fighting chance they have to be completely helpless before your happy.
      Again I say there has to be something wrong with you mentally if your idea of a good time is to pick on helpless people.
      Honestly the only thing they actually have to change is to get rid of the delay when you dismount. Then at least the gatherer can make a stand and go down like a man. Who knows maybe he will win a fight once in a while. It might even make you punks think twice before you attack someone. But NO you guys can't have that. Give a gatherer a chance in a fair fight? That would require a tiny amount of sportsmanship and obviously you don't know the meaning of the term.
      Sir if you are carrying an ox you won't be able to move period. Stop complaining about stuff that can be prevented you greedy brainless child.
      So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.
      Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?
      Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?
      You call me a "Greedy Brainless Child".
      First of all I am not a child I will give you 3 to 1 odds I am older than you.
      Second I have offered a easy fix that would take virtually nothing to implement so obviously I have more of a brain than someone like you who won't even entertain the thought of a fair fight.
      Third you call me greedy when I am willing to do the work. You don't want to gather the stuff yourself you just want to steal it from the people who did. Sounds to me like you are the greedy one.
      Finally you have to make sure that the crafter has no escape route or way to fight back before you are happy.
      I am not asking for a instant teleport to a safe spot. I am also not asking for any special abilities that you don't have.
      I am simply asking that I not be put at a horrible disadvantage simply because I am participating in a vital part of the game.
    • feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

You guys call me a Carebare or worse. You say I am trying to ruin the game for you "Hardcore Players".
      The fact of the matter is all I was trying to do was give the gatherers a half of a chance in a bad situation.
      NO though you pussies can't give people a fighting chance they have to be completely helpless before your happy.
      Again I say there has to be something wrong with you mentally if your idea of a good time is to pick on helpless people.
      Honestly the only thing they actually have to change is to get rid of the delay when you dismount. Then at least the gatherer can make a stand and go down like a man. Who knows maybe he will win a fight once in a while. It might even make you punks think twice before you attack someone. But NO you guys can't have that. Give a gatherer a chance in a fair fight? That would require a tiny amount of sportsmanship and obviously you don't know the meaning of the term.
      Sir if you are carrying an ox you won't be able to move period. Stop complaining about stuff that can be prevented you greedy brainless child.
      So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?
      Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?
      Second I have offered a easy fix that would take virtually nothing to implement so obviously I have more of a brain than someone like you who won't even entertain the thought of a fair fight.
      Third you call me greedy when I am willing to do the work. You don't want to gather the stuff yourself you just want to steal it from the people who did. Sounds to me like you are the greedy one.
      Finally you have to make sure that the crafter has no escape route or way to fight back before you are happy.
      I am not asking for a instant teleport to a safe spot. I am also not asking for any special abilities that you don't have.
      I am simply asking that I not be put at a horrible disadvantage simply because I am participating in a vital part of the game.
      I guess I have to list the tips people gave you so you can understand.

1. Don't use a fucking Ox to go into black zones. And learn to just go in for one or 2 nodes and then GTFO (Greedy shit)
      2. Outfit yourself to either kick the shit out of gankers or mobile as fuck so they can't catch you.
      3. Your easy fix basically makes it even harder to catch anyone you narrow minded twat. Great let's add more escape because you can't figure out how to combine gear to make a super getaway strat. With the current in game items there is a setup that makes you fucking disappear in 4 seconds.
      4. Quit whining so much to a point where the devs have to listen to you so you shut up.
      5. Only morons get caught in black zones farming.

Hope this helps.
    • Raikiri schrieb:

Honestly, I think someone needs to write a red/black zone gathering guide and post it some place so we can link it every time this discussion comes up.

Yes, zergs are a problem. Yes, gathering is difficult and has some admittedly unfair challenges. But I'm more concerned about those that are following all of the 'best practices' and still running into issues.
    • Lensar schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

Honestly, I think someone needs to write a red/black zone gathering guide and post it some place so we can link it every time this discussion comes up.
      Yes, zergs are a problem. Yes, gathering is difficult and has some admittedly unfair challenges. But I'm more concerned about those that are following all of the 'best practices' and still running into issues.
      Risk and reward. Gotta take those risks to get the reward.
    • Veeshan schrieb:

T8 harvester here and i have never died harvesting, play smart and its easy.
      People need to stop complaining and like figure thing out themselfs its easily doable with minimal risks
      Completely and absolutely agree, the only time anyone should be able to harvest in red/black is in the middle of 20+ other players. There should be a stacking buff that you need atleast 19 others within 10M range of your character unlocking the potential to gather. If one moves out of range and you fall to a 19 stack buff your no longer able to gather any more.

Its virtually impossible for a solo gatherer to even access t8 materials due to the map design / artificial barriers into the t8 resources (3+ packs of t7 mobs).

So fuck em!!!

All hail your zerg gods.
    • Lensar schrieb:

Farming schrieb:

Its virtually impossible for a solo gatherer to even access t8 materials due to the map design / artificial barriers into the t8 resources (3+ packs of t7 mobs).
      This has been my experience. I went onto test to check out the zone and there's pretty much no way I'll even attempt it on live.
      I managed to get in once abusing sprints / stealth / and a t7 armored horse. Got in, got about 20 t8 cloth then died to a 3 pack of mobs on the way out, stealthed a half second too fast.
      Its honestly a joke right now.
    • You aren't playing the game as the dev's intended. Join a massive guild like they want you to and you will minimize as much risk as possible.

The people pushing back about zerg's are the only ones bitching in the forums. If you havn't noticed all the zergs are either contradicting your point or telling you how easy it is to farm t8.

Play the game how they want you to play it and stop being a dissident :)
    • BrenFolds schrieb:

You aren't playing the game as the dev's intended. Join a massive guild like they want you to and you will minimize as much risk as possible.

The people pushing back about zerg's are the only ones bitching in the forums. If you havn't noticed all the zergs are either contradicting your point or telling you how easy it is to farm t8.

Then he needs to stop complaining and no as of right now the guild I am in is fighting a 600+ man alliance so please get your fact straight. Gathering has been tougher since they started that crap but at the same time as long as you are smart about it you can gather materials fine.
    • BrenFolds schrieb:

You aren't playing the game as the dev's intended. Join a massive guild like they want you to and you will minimize as much risk as possible.

I play the game with a small group of friends. Call me old fashioned, but I like to think there's a middle ground between being part of a zerg and mindlessly running into full-loot zones on an Ox expecting to load up on mats and make it home alive.
    • BrenFolds schrieb:

Yup yup.
      Thats about it.

A.) If your here to play a game solo or small group, your not wanted.
      B.) If you want this game to last more than a few months after launch, well see point A.
    • Farming schrieb:

BrenFolds schrieb:

Yup yup.Thats about it.

B.) If you want this game to last more than a few months after launch, well see point A.

Farming schrieb:

BrenFolds schrieb:

Yup yup.Thats about it.

Some people are just looking for farmville 2.0
    • Raikiri schrieb:

Farming schrieb:

BrenFolds schrieb:

Yup yup.Thats about it.

Farming schrieb:

BrenFolds schrieb:

Yup yup.Thats about it.
      Some people are just looking for farmville 2.0
      AH. Your clever.

Lets look at a zerg based pvp game, ESO... hows it doing??
      Lets look at a few games that cater to its entire player base. Runescape, WoW. How are they doing??

yup.......

• Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?
      1. Don't use a fucking Ox to go into black zones. And learn to just go in for one or 2 nodes and then GTFO (Greedy shit)
      2. Outfit yourself to either kick the shit out of gankers or mobile as fuck so they can't catch you.
      3. Your easy fix basically makes it even harder to catch anyone you narrow minded twat. Great let's add more escape because you can't figure out how to combine gear to make a super getaway strat. With the current in game items there is a setup that makes you fucking disappear in 4 seconds.
      4. Quit whining so much to a point where the devs have to listen to you so you shut up.

Hope this helps.
      So lets see you want me to travel three to five zones in order to gather two nodes of resources. That is a total of what 30 pieces. Not much you can craft with 30 pieces of stuff. Lets say it takes five minutes to cross a zone (more of course if you are seen) that is 30 to 50 minutes for barely enough supplies to craft maybe one item.
      DOES THAT SOUND LIKE FUN TO YOU?
      The average player is online 2 to 3 hours a day at that rate do you have any idea how long it would take to level a crafter?
      Who said I was talking about black zones anyway? Honestly the biggest problem I have is with the groups of punks like you camping the yellow zones. Just fyi you still lose 1/3 of everything you have gathered every time you die. So killing a gatherer in a yellow zone is just mean. You don't get anything but a couple of pvp points and they lose what could be hours of work.
      So what is the problem with making it "Even harder to catch anyone you narrow minded twat?"
      Is it really that important to be able to massacre a harmless guy going about his own business not trying to hurt you in any way?
      Is it too much to ask of you to fight other people that are looking for a fight? Must you prey on the weak and helpless to inflate your already bloated ego? Is it really going to ruin the game if you have to use some skill in order to steal everything someone is carrying? Must you be handed someone else's hard work on a silver platter? Are you so morally bankrupt that you won't even allow a person a chance at a fair fight?
      Well I am done with this conversation. Let's suffice it to say that I would like to make the game more enjoyable for a large percentage of the players. You on the other hand are too self absorbed to play fair. I wish you the best in life. There was once a time when Honor, Pride, and Character meant something to people I can see that you possess none of these traits and I don't have the time to teach you why they are important.
      Lets face it you are just a bully who has to have the deck stacked in his favor in order to play a game.
    • feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?You call me a "Greedy Brainless Child".
      I guess I have to list the tips people gave you so you can understand.1. Don't use a fucking Ox to go into black zones. And learn to just go in for one or 2 nodes and then GTFO (Greedy shit)

Hope this helps.
      So lets see you want me to travel three to five zones in order to gather two nodes of resources. That is a total of what 30 pieces. Not much you can craft with 30 pieces of stuff. Lets say it takes five minutes to cross a zone (more of course if you are seen) that is 30 to 50 minutes for barely enough supplies to craft maybe one item.DOES THAT SOUND LIKE FUN TO YOU?
      The average player is online 2 to 3 hours a day at that rate do you have any idea how long it would take to level a crafter?
      Who said I was talking about black zones anyway? Honestly the biggest problem I have is with the groups of punks like you camping the yellow zones. Just fyi you still lose 1/3 of everything you have gathered every time you die. So killing a gatherer in a yellow zone is just mean. You don't get anything but a couple of pvp points and they lose what could be hours of work.
      So what is the problem with making it "Even harder to catch anyone you narrow minded twat?"
      Is it really that important to be able to massacre a harmless guy going about his own business not trying to hurt you in any way?
      Is it too much to ask of you to fight other people that are looking for a fight? Must you prey on the weak and helpless to inflate your already bloated ego? Is it really going to ruin the game if you have to use some skill in order to steal everything someone is carrying? Must you be handed someone else's hard work on a silver platter? Are you so morally bankrupt that you won't even allow a person a chance at a fair fight?
      Well I am done with this conversation. Let's suffice it to say that I would like to make the game more enjoyable for a large percentage of the players. You on the other hand are too self absorbed to play fair. I wish you the best in life. There was once a time when Honor, Pride, and Character meant something to people I can see that you possess none of these traits and I don't have the time to teach you why they are important.
      Lets face it you are just a bully who has to have the deck stacked in his favor in order to play a game.
      I'm going to stop bringing up tips for this guy because clearly even a wall will understand at this point.
    • Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?
      God you sound like an awesome person! Thanks for these inspiration tips!!
      I like to share some of my own projects with other awesome people i meet on the internet!!!
      Shoot me a pm for a guide on how to make some homemade crystals out of common things you can find in your house!

** this is a joke for anyone who understands it
    • Farming schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?You call me a "Greedy Brainless Child".
      I guess I have to list the tips people gave you so you can understand.1. Don't use a fucking Ox to go into black zones. And learn to just go in for one or 2 nodes and then GTFO (Greedy shit)
      God you sound like an awesome person! Thanks for these inspiration tips!!I like to share some of my own projects with other awesome people i meet on the internet!!!
      Shoot me a pm for a guide on how to make some homemade crystals out of common things you can find in your house!

I come from a wide range of MMO's and the first thing I learned to do was read through the skill tree/destiny board/talent tree. I'm sorry that they decided to jump into a game and expect things to be easy mode. This game for one is still in beta and a lot of things are still being tested.

I don't get why people even complain about this stuff when there is a build that makes it so you can get away from gankers 2-5 people but not zergs that actually send a blocking force to your escape route.

It honestly isn't that hard to play this game but sometimes you really can't get away. So what get up and fucking do it again from a different way.

Honestly people like you have ruined all the great MMO's that came out.

1. WoW PvP sucked dick and forced them to open up arena's to do any sort of competitive play. The PvP in that game only was fun in Vanilla that's it. Those tauren mill days along with just open world pvp was awesome and I hated the god damn respawn timers at the graveyard.

2. ESO are you kidding me that games PvP is so dumb and broken it's not even fun with people running a muck with zerg groups, but main issue is they failed to fix all the bugs that was reported since beta. ESO crafting was fine because the game had a huge PvE aspect to it. (Not even sure why you brough ESO into this discussion because that game was an utter failure and just a money grab and had designated pve zones.)

3. Runescape never played it.

Bottom line DAOC was the most fun PvP oriented game that I ever played and it stuck to that down to the day it died out because the servers were taken down 2001-2012. This game lasted a decade and still had a community that just pvped only bad thing was the graphics was out of date.

SBI had to take out the word sandbox from their initial campaign because too many carebears were complaining. Why do games rise and fall so fast and can't even last anymore because people like you carebears ruin it for every game that has potential. Whaaaaa I can't farm end game items Whaaaa change it now or I quit. Well buddy take care and have at it. This game had so much potential at the beginning and now because of the overwhelming community of bad players this games not going to live long at all.

Food for thought, maybe you should try thinking of the impact of making materials so easy to gather what would happen.... Well for one gear prices would go up unless they increase the respawn time on nodes, because people will need to get even more materials to keep up with the gear demand. People will die and just say "Oh it's easy to craft" and throw the gear away which defeats the whole purpose of risk and reward. Every time I go out and PvP I'm not looking to lose my gear so I play with a mind set of saving my gear if I can and I am looking to get a good fight so I can feel good about the fun I had.

If you are looking to mindlessly just gathering materials so you can craft shit. Go play eve online you can fully fund yourself the monthly sub without ever getting ganked up in those high sec areas.
    • Raikiri schrieb:

Farming schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?You call me a "Greedy Brainless Child".First of all I am not a child I will give you 3 to 1 odds I am older than you.
      I guess I have to list the tips people gave you so you can understand.1. Don't use a fucking Ox to go into black zones. And learn to just go in for one or 2 nodes and then GTFO (Greedy shit)2. Outfit yourself to either kick the shit out of gankers or mobile as fuck so they can't catch you.
      God you sound like an awesome person! Thanks for these inspiration tips!!I like to share some of my own projects with other awesome people i meet on the internet!!!Shoot me a pm for a guide on how to make some homemade crystals out of common things you can find in your house!

I come from a wide range of MMO's and the first thing I learned to do was read through the skill tree/destiny board/talent tree. I'm sorry that they decided to jump into a game and expect things to be easy mode. This game for one is still in beta and a lot of things are still being tested.
      I don't get why people even complain about this stuff when there is a build that makes it so you can get away from gankers 2-5 people but not zergs that actually send a blocking force to your escape route.

It honestly isn't that hard to play this game but sometimes you really can't get away. So what get up and fucking do it again from a different way.

1. WoW PvP sucked dick and forced them to open up arena's to do any sort of competitive play. The PvP in that game only was fun in Vanilla that's it. Those tauren mill days along with just open world pvp was awesome and I hated the god damn respawn timers at the graveyard.

2. ESO are you kidding me that games PvP is so dumb and broken it's not even fun with people running a muck with zerg groups, but main issue is they failed to fix all the bugs that was reported since beta. ESO crafting was fine because the game had a huge PvE aspect to it. (Not even sure why you brough ESO into this discussion because that game was an utter failure and just a money grab and had designated pve zones.)

Bottom line DAOC was the most fun PvP oriented game that I ever played and it stuck to that down to the day it died out because the servers were taken down 2001-2012. This game lasted a decade and still had a community that just pvped only bad thing was the graphics was out of date.

SBI had to take out the word sandbox from their initial campaign because too many carebears were complaining. Why do games rise and fall so fast and can't even last anymore because people like you carebears ruin it for every game that has potential. Whaaaaa I can't farm end game items Whaaaa change it now or I quit. Well buddy take care and have at it. This game had so much potential at the beginning and now because of the overwhelming community of bad players this games not going to live long at all.

Food for thought, maybe you should try thinking of the impact of making materials so easy to gather what would happen.... Well for one gear prices would go up unless they increase the respawn time on nodes, because people will need to get even more materials to keep up with the gear demand. People will die and just say "Oh it's easy to craft" and throw the gear away which defeats the whole purpose of risk and reward. Every time I go out and PvP I'm not looking to lose my gear so I play with a mind set of saving my gear if I can and I am looking to get a good fight so I can feel good about the fun I had.

If you are looking to mindlessly just gathering materials so you can craft shit. Go play eve online you can fully fund yourself the monthly sub without ever getting ganked up in those high sec areas.
      *yawn* red a bit then got tired.
      You zerg-balls are winning, SBI is sucking your dicks dry, I dont even know why your still on the forums. I personally get sleepy after a good BJ.
      Anyways, yeah game needs competitive even number pvp. Solo way combat areas as well as multi combat areas. The more people / play styles you can please the larger your customer base will be and the more money youll make, more money = bigger staff more development ect ect.
      The no skill zerg pansies can fight eachother out in multi while solo's can fight each-other in single way combat. Arenas with full loot could be an awesome niche the game could fill that hasnt been done before. Anything to promote player skill over mindlessly running over people is a step in the right direction.
    • feedback schrieb:

I know some of you think that anyone going home with a load of resources to craft with is cannon fodder and your right. You losers who can't pick a real fight attack us and we have one choice which is to run. We can't fight because if we get off the oxen there is a 15 second lag before we can use our spells. Well how about giving us some armored oxen so that we have a half a chance in hell of getting away. It would even be better if the upper tier oxen have a flee spell. I know most of you bullies that prey on us won't like this idea but really is it fair for us to lose hours worth of gathered resources just because you losers want a couple of pvp points?

Veeshan schrieb:

T8 harvester here and i have never died harvesting, play smart and its easy.
      People need to stop complaining and like figure thing out themselfs its easily doable with minimal risks
      I harvest T6 because I'm a slacker. That means a lot of red zone travelling.

I've died 3 times, once because I wasn't paying attention, twice to 10-man gank squads. Don't harvest on an Ox. You make yourself a target. Look up escape builds, use a horse, only do small runs.

That's the ONLY way to harvest solo in full PvP zones (Red/Black)
    • Farming schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

Farming schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

Raikiri schrieb:

feedback schrieb:

So if I have too many resources then I won't be able to run. I accept that no problem. My mistake and a big one.Does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to fight back?Where does it say that just because I am gathering resources I have to be a sitting duck? If I have the ability to kick your butt any other time why am I denied it just because I was gathering and using the tools at my disposal?You call me a "Greedy Brainless Child".First of all I am not a child I will give you 3 to 1 odds I am older than you.Second I have offered a easy fix that would take virtually nothing to implement so obviously I have more of a brain than someone like you who won't even entertain the thought of a fair fight.
      I guess I have to list the tips people gave you so you can understand.1. Don't use a fucking Ox to go into black zones. And learn to just go in for one or 2 nodes and then GTFO (Greedy shit)2. Outfit yourself to either kick the shit out of gankers or mobile as fuck so they can't catch you.3. Your easy fix basically makes it even harder to catch anyone you narrow minded twat. Great let's add more escape because you can't figure out how to combine gear to make a super getaway strat. With the current in game items there is a setup that makes you fucking disappear in 4 seconds.
      God you sound like an awesome person! Thanks for these inspiration tips!!I like to share some of my own projects with other awesome people i meet on the internet!!!Shoot me a pm for a guide on how to make some homemade crystals out of common things you can find in your house!
      I come from a wide range of MMO's and the first thing I learned to do was read through the skill tree/destiny board/talent tree. I'm sorry that they decided to jump into a game and expect things to be easy mode. This game for one is still in beta and a lot of things are still being tested.I don't get why people even complain about this stuff when there is a build that makes it so you can get away from gankers 2-5 people but not zergs that actually send a blocking force to your escape route.

*yawn* red a bit then got tired.You zerg-balls are winning, SBI is sucking your dicks dry, I dont even know why your still on the forums. I personally get sleepy after a good BJ.
      Anyways, yeah game needs competitive even number pvp. Solo way combat areas as well as multi combat areas. The more people / play styles you can please the larger your customer base will be and the more money youll make, more money = bigger staff more development ect ect.
      The no skill zerg pansies can fight eachother out in multi while solo's can fight each-other in single way combat. Arenas with full loot could be an awesome niche the game could fill that hasnt been done before. Anything to promote player skill over mindlessly running over people is a step in the right direction.
      Then go create your own game because this one was about large scale pvp which included small scale in GvG's but clearly you are just a cancer in this game trying to kill it with how you want to play the game. Just don't bother posting here anymore.