pointless

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• personal i don't care if people are so high in fame that they maxed everything with exploit or fair play. let them have that top spot, no big deal. it will only affect these with little dicks with big egos.

A wipe is unneeded.

this game is so grindy... i just hit 700k fame... mostly building my town.. T5 blocks took me many hours to get to. and much grinding on pointless fame-less T1 rocks. no idea why its gained at 1 at a time.. but man is it slow. and then i kill about 60 bunnies a day because they like to hide under these rocks.

went guild hunt pve in red and black zone.. the fame gain was about the same as you get soloing... not as much fun as soloing.. you can take breaks soloing and your not slaving with a heal staff or nature the whole trip. (Not rewarding BTW)

much of this conquest aspects will change. with patches and updates. if its unbalanced now. they can fix this without wipes.

Search Tag: Reviews and Reworking

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von imperialxs ()

• why even have a test server.
      why even have a closed beta that charges people to play it.

kind of shitty services.. the game should have gone free to play. instead we all poured are money into something we wasted many hours in.. for nothing.. this is why i am starting to hate these founder games as much as these P2W games. not much differents in the 2 when you truly think about it.

i think making a new server would be the best bet. and leave this server alone. :P

• Brox schrieb:

All MMOs wiped after a beta. The point of the beta is to create your launch plan and how you want to build your toom.
      Not true at all. i have played 100's of online games in beta open and closed. almost all 99% never wiped. because of the loss of members. they should have had it in big red letters like they do on the test server. letting us know. don't build a life for toon just yet.

Warning!!! all will be wiped at the end of closed Beta!

Elsa schrieb:

The developers were always very straightforward that the servers are going to be wiped at the end of closed beta, and there are good reasons behind that. You also weren't forced into supporting the game - it was your own decision.

/Moved to rants.
      that's being straightforward.. big red letters in the login screen.

UrzaKeFrostgard schrieb:

Brox schrieb:

All MMOs wiped after a beta. The point of the beta is to create your launch plan and how you want to build your toom.
      The point of the beta is to test things out and help the devs fixing bugs and balance...
      whats the point in a test server.....

• imperialxs schrieb:

UrzaKeFrostgard schrieb:

Brox schrieb:

The point of the beta is to test things out and help the devs fixing bugs and balance...
      whats the point in a test server.....
      As the CBT is 3+ months and patches have extreme high influence of the overall gameplay currently the testserver is used to see how big changes e.g. the Fame Rework are working. To make sure the live server is stable for the patch they take the test server to adress possible issues before interrupting the live test. Of course you are right - later, once the game is launched, the test server will be used as testing enviroment for the release patches.
      "Those who fear the darkness, have never seen what I can do!"
    • I played A LOT and I really mean A LOT of MMORPG that are not even never came out in EU/US, and they were all wipe after CBT because as stated previously CBT is purely for testing not for playing.
      Devs are pushing update very often and break the game time to time until the OBT.

Also, for Albion it is quite unsual to have one very long CBT instead of multiples CBT, I think it's kinda nice because it gives more time to understand the game and devs are working quite hard, so it's good.

I think 99% of people that are playing now know that the wipe will come and it's fine. I'm at 500k and even if it reset tomorrow I will still play and test the game until the OBT / Release.
    • MMO are slowly fading to few players. numbers are spreading thin per game made. games that have had 12m players now have under 3m. the more games and new ones. the numbers will keep becoming thinner.

that said.. the longer the wait. the more people will find new games to latch on to. and there are some really good titles coming soon. even Runescape is adding a new elite skill (Invention) in January.

2 other sandbox type games kick off in the start of 2016.

by that time.. the numbers will be dwindled down... and the map will need to be smaller and the server never growing to be more then 1 needed.

wipe soon.. because many are quitting. that's a fact. many thought it was a joke.. but after learning all that grinding.. kind of crushing.. an no they where not fair on a warning. i could not even find it. not only that they just keep spamming me in my email to join the founders..

an no.. most games do not get wiped in beta..
      Dransik = never wiped now known as ashen empires
      Runescape = never wiped (closed)
      Runescape 2 = never wiped
      Runescape 3 = never wiped
      conquer online = never wiped
      conquer online 2 = never wiped
      Maple Story = never wiped
      IGG games = never wiped
      i can go down the whole list of MM0RPG.com old and new. most games closed but never wiped in closed and open beta.. no idea what game you been playing. every big title never wiped. not only that..

The Founders Pack says its a heads start.. before it goes live... so much for a head start. kind of like learn a little that most could learn on youtube in a day.

• imperialxs schrieb:

MMO are slowly fading to few players. numbers are spreading thin per game made. games that have had 12m players now have under 3m. the more games and new ones. the numbers will keep becoming thinner.

that said.. the longer the wait. the more people will find new games to latch on to. and there are some really good titles coming soon. even Runescape is adding a new elite skill (Invention) in January.

2 other sandbox type games kick off in the start of 2016.

by that time.. the numbers will be dwindled down... and the map will need to be smaller and the server never growing to be more then 1 needed.

wipe soon.. because many are quitting. that's a fact. many thought it was a joke.. but after learning all that grinding.. kind of crushing.. an no they where not fair on a warning. i could not even find it. not only that they just keep spamming me in my email to join the founders..

an no.. most games do not get wiped in beta..
      Dransik = never wiped now known as ashen empires
      Runescape = never wiped (closed)
      Runescape 2 = never wiped
      Runescape 3 = never wiped
      conquer online = never wiped
      conquer online 2 = never wiped
      Maple Story = never wiped
      IGG games = never wiped
      i can go down the whole list of MM0RPG.com old and new. most games closed but never wiped in closed and open beta.. no idea what game you been playing. every big title never wiped. not only that..

The Founders Pack says its a heads start.. before it goes live... so much for a head start. kind of like learn a little that most could learn on youtube in a day.
      You listed not even 1% of all MMOs out there ;) as you gave us eight MMOs without a reset here are 8 that got a reset:
      World of Warcraft
      Warhammer Online
      Tera
      Wildstar
      Aion
      Blade and Soul
      Guild Wars 2
      Tabula Rasa

if that would be all other MMOs out there we would alrdy be at the point "half of the games get wiped" instead of most ;)
      "Those who fear the darkness, have never seen what I can do!"
    • You are throwing theories, people are going to play a game because they like it.
      I played a game called RF Online, and if you think Albion need grinding you should try RF Online. This game was grindy as hell.
      As a very small example, from lv 50 to 51 you MUST, I really mean MUST, play in group and play 10 hours a day ONLY farming WITHOUT dying for 1 WEEK to level up, and 51-52 it was like 3 weeks and that up to lv 64-65 around 6 months.

Oh and when you died, you lost between 20% and 60% of your level exp.

The game is fine as it is (grind part I mean).
      For the CBT wipe, well, for you it may seems OK to not wipe, but for the fairness it's the best choice.

I wouldn't even come in a new released game if I knew that there wasn't a wipe AND at some point in a CBT there was a huge patch that drastically increase the power of people there by a lot and get a HUGE headstart.

Oh by the way, we are paying for this indeed, and knowing a game before the OBT/Release is already a VERY good point. Also you will get the 30 days premium, the knowledge of the game and at least 2K gold.

Knowledge in a MMORPG is priceless in my opinion, if you know where to farm, how to farm, what to grind, you have a HUGE advantage.
    • OP doesnt even know he was born, in my day, you had to grind for 25 hours a day EVERY day and even then they would wipe the server twice an hour!

but we still played, because we had FUN!
      http://wasp-inc.com
      Fun with undercurrents of Organisation. In Game only and Full Community membership available.
      Contact Seadee, Khorde or Reddaxi for more info!