Can We Just Enjoy The Fucking Game

• If everyone had your attitude we'd all still be living in caves.
    The game won't get better if nobody voices their concerns. This is a beta remember?
    Obviously there's a lot of nonsense flying around on the forums but there's also people who have valid concerns and take the time to express them clearly.
    At any rate nobody's forcing you to read any of it.
  • Waldorf wrote:

If everyone had your attitude we'd all still be living in caves.
    The game won't get better if nobody voices their concerns. This is a beta remember?
    Obviously there's a lot of nonsense flying around on the forums but there's also people who have valid concerns and take the time to express them clearly.
    At any rate nobody's forcing you to read any of it.
    About 80% of the posting being done isn't "voicing concerns", they're treating game developers like they're idiots, whining endlessly about the same things because nobody can come up with a unique commentary on a particular facet of the game's mechanics that they don't enjoy, it's all just regurgitated crap. Acting like pedantic assholes isn't feedback.
    People who vape have a 34% increased chance of wearing Tapout shirts than the general populace.
  • I know most people are voicing real concerns and stating their views on what need to be fixed but the other half is just people who just want to make everything easier like whoa holy shit u got t8.2 in a fucking day! Some people dont even respect the devs, they are putti their hardwork and dedication into this game and these fucking plebs are just saying F U to the devs.

Got nothing against this new update, i think they put it out so you can try everything To see if you like one weapon over the other.
    IGN: Nylander
  • MMO players are pretty much some of the whiniest motherfuckers around, myself included. We all have an idea of what we want the games we play to be and when they don't line up we bitch, moan and whine about it. This is because as a game that actually receives regular and constant updates we know there's potential to see the kinds of changes we want to see. Whether it's a 5 year old released game or a new MMO coming out, development for most games are constant and never ending with the ability for a massive new change to breathe new life into the game. Like any group of people, what people want is always going to vary. A lot of times that will come in conflict with each other and you will have groups of people arguing for one thing or another because that's what their ideal game would be. The more competitive the game environment this usually gets far worse as people are often times lobbying to make the game better for their group (such as wanting better systems favoring zerg fights or better systems to discourage zerging).

Truthfully this is why, in most games, forums are basically a honey trap designed to contain most of the bitching into one place that some poor Community Manager has to shift through the endless miles of verbal diarrhea to try to get a consensus back to pass along to the developers. So far, however, SBI seems to be pretty committed to interacting with the community and reaching out for feedback directly. How long this will last is unknown, but for now this is pretty much the only thing setting them apart from other, numerous other similar projects like Albion (PvP Sandbox).

Regardless, coming to a MMO forum and expecting anything other than bitching, moaning, whining or crying (especially in a PvP sandbox environment no less) is kinda stupid and just contributes to it by "Bitchin about bitching."

"I'm only posting on the forums because I'm LP capped in game." -- Kodiak, 2015
    mostly-harmless-guild.com/