[FIXED] ISSUE: Agriculture Fame Too Low, should be fixed tomorrow

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• draws schrieb:

why I fame for mounts so low. 150 for horse and ox, 250 for dires. At 22hr a pop, it will take years to get to t7 from 6 without spending points. Why doesn't saddling give us son fame to?
      On 150 fame you mean 100+50 ?
      This was a thing that bothered me in the past few days, and i made some calculations. This mount raising thing isn't that bad. I mean, it's an online game, you have to take your time to progress. On higher levels, or when you're in the game for about 1-2 weeks, you can make a lot of money. Of course, it depends on your playstyle. [I think on my self as a grinder (not hc ;) ] If you have money, than you can upgrade your island. And the rest is next:

Let's calculate with the premium bonus. That's 150/horse(ox).
      On your private island you can have a maximum of 5 pastures.
      In every pasture you can raise 9 horse (or ox). That's 1350 fame.

5x1350=6750, fame in every 22 hour.

Thats not that bad, I think. :) Yes, it'll take 1-2 months to jump from the 4th on the 5th level, but please, thats the top. ;)
    • It's low because it takes the same amount of nutrition to grow regardless. There's no difference in growing a Chicken, Ox, Horse, Goat, Gosling, Lamb, etc. Despite being different tiers, they're all the same grow time and nutrition requirements. What's out of whack is the amount needed, which according to @Monochrome should be fixed sometime in the future. It's unclear at this time when they will fix it, and the rest of the farming trees.

"I'm only posting on the forums because I'm LP capped in game." -- Kodiak, 2015
      mostly-harmless-guild.com/
    • hmm just did some calculation....

with the curent fame, its gonna take about 12 years to unlock the T8 mounts,( with 3 kennels - 12 animals ) since u can only get fame from dooing direboars....

so i guess that we´re not surposed to get T8 mounts ..... ever! :P

i hope they fix this animal - farming food fame :D

maybe add the saddling fame to the famelist towards unlocking the next level
    • Hoy schrieb:

hmm just did some calculation....

with the curent fame, its gonna take about 12 years to unlock the T8 mounts,( with 3 kennels - 12 animals ) since u can only get fame from dooing direboars....

so i guess that we´re not surposed to get T8 mounts ..... ever! :P

i hope they fix this animal - farming food fame :D

maybe add the saddling fame to the famelist towards unlocking the next level
      can you show your work. ill have to mark it wrong otherwise ;D
    • As of animals - only breathing them gives u fame towards progress. Making mounts doesn't. Why? In every other crafting thin u get fame by making items - not collecting ingredients for them. U can buy every other stuff from AH and craft it. For mounts u need to grow them first to be able to craft them. Again why? Second thing is that u only getting 150 fame with prem regardless of tier and the requirements are going up every level. and u are limited to getting the fame once every 22h
    • Maybe this thread was not the most proper one, but I have another issue about farming/crafting system.

Crafting potions/foods with 5/10 by 5/10 is killing me.
      It makes impossible to store, manage and transfering them from my backpack to where it must be gone.
      Fixing this is not that hard, just needs to be stack more as 20, 50, 100, etc. Same as you did for gathering and harvesting mats. Indeed they could be stacked as 99 which was still headache. Stacking 5-10 units while you have to craft thounds of them is simply non-logical.

I knew you ( @Korn ) appreciate the comments from users, thats why I just want to underline this specific situation.
    • Atanazy schrieb:

I know that they did it so we cannot use "free" weight by holding food in hand. However there could be a limit that only stack of maximum 10 can be held in hand, while in the inventory it would be 999 stack.
      You are right, this must be the reason for this implementation.

But, if the solution causes to happen a worser situation, this could not be the exact solution. This is where I am standing for :)
      As you told, carrying limited food or potion is totally okey, but we need to stack them in our backpacks and banks.
    • Personally I don't see the issue with 99 stacks, but that's me. If someone wants to run out and carry 99 stack of food with them and lose 25% of it on each death in green/yellow or 100% in red/black kinda up to them.

I still remember the agony of dying while muling up food to my red territory last alpha. 25% of the food gone, was devastating. Almost lost our territory due to one DC and a wolf :x

ATM the main hate is the fame. I have to wait 14 days for LP or craft another 1700 Goose Pies to advance lol...

"I'm only posting on the forums because I'm LP capped in game." -- Kodiak, 2015
      mostly-harmless-guild.com/
    • The point is that the farming is still f up since the patch. Everything else was boosted like crafting/gathering/mob grinding. In farming they did the opposing thing - less fame for crafting - same requirements, same amount of fame for animals, mounts making is unlocked by breading horses not crafting the mounts, LP required to unlock are astronomical, stack sizes for food/alchemy, weight of animals - u are unable to "harvest" one plot of horses at a time, feeding the animals bugged with 1 sec left and forces u to use extra food on them, crafting times on flour/bread - it takes around 15 min to craft 999 units, unable to use focus on crafting, skill tree unlocks focus bonuses that u can't use, animals growth time was doubled, limited resources due to 22h growth time, mega spread of resources that u get from one plot - from 6 to 20.

And as they said that they not planning any patch till January - will it be fixed ever? Since the patch in January suppose to add new stuff.