BC RiP

  • Just to keep my own and some of my friends reputation on this matter : The 1 million gathering FAME push was a realistic request, and most members should have been above it already, as we were. So I ask everyone who keeps posting stuff here, that speak in your own name only.
    Retired from Albion Online.

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Hazmy ().

  • Also if you are bitching that officers didn't have the one 1 mil so what? A lot of our officers in Aegis don't because we spend at least 2 hours minimum a day regearing people, having meetings, working spreadsheets, organizing GvGs, and a shit ton of other administrative work. In fact two of our GMs were some of the last to hit 4.3 even though they are on at least 12 hours a day. It's tough work running a guild. Glad I'm only a Warmaster and not a GM


    Current IGN: HillaryForPrison : AlternativeFacts
  • IF karma was an actual thing you'd get DDoSed, hacked and banned for "condoning" the actions of Mr Anonymous. :P
    Of course, I don't wish that upon you but still, it would as you say be well deserved.
    Giving the things back were an actual thing from Finstack's side, no idea what BC may or may not have been discussing but considering how accurate most of the information posted by salty ex-members here has been I doubt there's much truth to it.

    The only member who it was said would not get his stuff back (not PK'd, simply not allowed back) was the wolf guy, I don't remember his name, lots of grrr and shit.
    The reason it was said (not sure if it was seriously but I think so) that he wouldn't get anything back was that he kept spamming Finstack leadership for his stuff back all night and basically pissing them off.
    If what he wrote in this thread is true, what he had actually lost was a quarterstaff worth 30k.

    I find that about as believable as flying reindeer but that's off the topic.

    The only ones fucked over by this move were to some degree Finstack who were innocent, though the guild can repair those losses in a day or 2 and AnnaGamings who basically lost all her materials, which combined with the awful patch made her quit the game.
    Not sure what she had ever done to you, but good for you, hope you're proud along with all your supporters.
    Finstack
    AngelofAwe (Dual dagger/ Claw)
  • @AngelofAwe I would highly recommend not putting all your mats on the action house. We were about to do the same thing until we feared something like this could happen. So instead we took an extra territory plot and made a shit ton of t5 houses and chests. It took a lot more time and it takes a lot of time out of our officers day putting mats in the chest and taking them out for the refiners/crafters but we are rest assured our mats and safe and our mat contribution lists are accurate for our members. Honestly it's worth making a few extra officers to handle this admin work. All you gotta do is spend the silver to create a crap ton of buy orders and have your gatherers fill the orders


    Current IGN: HillaryForPrison : AlternativeFacts
  • Akasha wrote:

    Again just a laughing observer here but wtf? This isnt about BC parting ways with members and you know it.
    This was about BC making a rule for a month that you were not allowed to own ANYTHING except 1 suit on your back. Everything you owned had to be put on the finn AH for 1 silver. Then when they realized they were going to cut the guild down, making one last ditch effort to squeeze everything they could out of those 70 people for the benefit of 15 by making a very very hard push to gather 1 mil in resources by the end of the week, aka the day before they robbed 70 people.

    Ive played online games for a decade and a half, been around the block as they say. Ive seen plenty of guild banks robbed in my day and most of the time its always been a shitty thing that I did not condone. This was the first time in history that I was like hahaha omfg they actually deserved that completely. Even the people who didnt directly make the decision to completely fuck over 70 other people, silently condoned it because it didnt affect them negatively, actually it affected them positively. So silence is condoning and being part of it. The talks about giving people their shit back are public posturing. They were setting up a gank on me specifically to get my stuff.

    Another former member asked to get his stuff back from Rexi, and rexi asked what he had and he said a couple suits and Rexi himself said, no fuck you you were hoarding.

    Look EVERY guild has the right to cut whoever they want. That is not a problem. Nor reason to shit talk. But when a guild goes out of its way to leave those players in a spot they are unable to play further its sweet music when you see the same happen to them.

    Karma is a real thing, and making dishonest PR statements to play the victim afterwards when you were part of making a large large group of players victims just the day prior and were laughing and talking shit about it publicly because you thought you held all the chips is what is called just desserts.
    you do realize i was one of the people kicked, right akasha?
    ig: oldmanwithbeard
  • BeepBoopImBob wrote:

    wolfgrrralt wrote:

    Laxist wrote:

    We only flushed the shit out of the guild :) cry more cause you're a nobody @wolfgrrralt
    Haha, thats why the guild fell apart and lost its alliances, because only the shit players were kicked.
    The alliance was lost because of Drothh's actions. And because of our unfortunate start this is too big of a cripple to come back from because of the new system.
    Oh wait, so its ok for you to cripple 70 people and prevent them from being able to play , but when it happened to your 15 its horrible.

    Thanks for clearing that up!

    Anyways Im done with this topic , nothing else can be said or done positive about it. It ended literally perfectly in my eyes. I couldn't possibly of asked for more to happen. I will move on with the guild I wanted to join in the first place before getting derailed into BC by Dreadstar and enjoy an actual well managed guild. Good luck in the future to everyone! Hopefully you have the intestinal fortitude to continue to play in the same situation you put 70 other people in.
    Have a nice day!
  • BeepBoopImBob wrote:

    wolfgrrralt wrote:

    Laxist wrote:

    We only flushed the shit out of the guild :) cry more cause you're a nobody @wolfgrrralt
    Haha, thats why the guild fell apart and lost its alliances, because only the shit players were kicked.
    The alliance was lost because of Drothh's actions. And because of our unfortunate start this is too big of a cripple to come back from because of the new system.
    The many faces of shorty are too big of a handycap to come back from.