BC RiP

• AngelofAwe wrote:

RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

you do realize that it was someone still in BC who did it, not someone who was "weeded out" right?
    Someone let back into BC rather. I don't think he's the only one who would pull such a stunt if everybody was let in, do you?
    honestly I don't know. I talked to everyone a bit here and there but mostly I played with the same group of like 5ish people and those are really the only guys I could vouch for, and all of them besides espion stayed in BC, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of them either. would have liked to believe no one was enough of a douchebag to fuck over finstack since you guys didnt do anything wrong to anyone, no matter how upset some might be over that BC split, but turns out someone was enough of a dick to fuck everyone over.

cant really say more about it, i dont even know who drothhh is/was.
    ig: oldmanwithbeard
  • Nervontuxis wrote:

Temperance wrote:

Nervontuxis wrote:

Temperance wrote:

BC kicked like 70 people and then @Rexi comes on this posts calling people scrubs and acting like a complete wanker.. expects no backlash HAHAHAHHA oh thats hilarious.
    Have you ever been diagnosed with autism by any chance?
    Can you think of another way to insult people rather than defaulting to autism? which is an actual thing which many children struggle with within our society. You may think it's hilarious to refer to someone as an autist but in reality it is actually a real thing that effects every day people. While your having a go at people with autism, why don't you insult my sexuality or race? you seem low enough to have a go at that as well. Come on, it's a free for all. go for broke m8.
    Would be easier to be civil if your posts actually contained something else than spamming gifs and huehue. And I thought you enjoy a good trashing considering you are so active in this topic?
    I'm sorry my animals eating popcorn gifs upset you so much. I don't see you quoting/commenting on other active people in this thread who have made far more outrages statements and comments than my animals eating popcorn gifs.

• RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

Rommi wrote:

RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

just noticed how big this post became, thats kinda cringey considering this is just a fucking game, which is why the entire drama bullshit is so ridiculous to me.
    have you even played a pvp sandbox mmo before or wut
    yeah and i was never a fan of drama being close to me. make others cry tears, but the second that drama and tears is in your own home thats just making things awkward. basically as long as im the one eating the popcorn its fun, if suddenly others are eating popcorn looking in my direction then things just getting fucking out of hand.
    @AwfulCitizen im not going anywhere, at least not now, i said i went somewhere a year ago. re-read the post buddy.
    I didnt say you are going anywhere PAL, I said its good to spend time with your loved ones... re-re-read the reply again, buddy.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • AwfulCitizen wrote:

RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

Rommi wrote:

RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

just noticed how big this post became, thats kinda cringey considering this is just a fucking game, which is why the entire drama bullshit is so ridiculous to me.
    yeah and i was never a fan of drama being close to me. make others cry tears, but the second that drama and tears is in your own home thats just making things awkward. basically as long as im the one eating the popcorn its fun, if suddenly others are eating popcorn looking in my direction then things just getting fucking out of hand.@AwfulCitizen im not going anywhere, at least not now, i said i went somewhere a year ago. re-read the post buddy.
    I didnt say you are going anywhere PAL, I said its good to spend time with your loved ones... re-re-read the reply again, buddy.
    dont call me pal, mate.
    ig: oldmanwithbeard
  • People here are very bad at explaining things. This is what actually happened today:

Droth was re-invited to Black Cocks, he accepted the invite with no ill intentions. While he was on the Black Cocks teamspeak, he heard several Black Cocks leaders discussing a plan to rob Akasha. The plan was to invite Akasha back to Black Cocks, have him transport dire mounts up to Finstack, kick him, and kill him as he transported them. The leaders had no idea that Droth and Akasha are good friends. Obviously, Droth was pissed off at the leaders, so, he decided to fuck them over in the worst way possible.

I do not agree with Droths actions, very few people do. I feel that punishing Finstack for the wrongs of Black Cocks was not fair.

In the end this is all the fault of Laxist, Shorty, and Gwandir. They are shitty people and shitty leaders, they destroyed Black Cocks, and they destroyed Finstack.
  • RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

Rommi wrote:

RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

yeah and i was never a fan of drama being close to me. make others cry tears, but the second that drama and tears is in your own home thats just making things awkward. basically as long as im the one eating the popcorn its fun, if suddenly others are eating popcorn looking in my direction then things just getting fucking out of hand.@AwfulCitizen im not going anywhere, at least not now, i said i went somewhere a year ago. re-read the post buddy.
    dont call me pal, mate.
    Sorry PAL.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • RWWRRWWRRWWR wrote:

Rexi wrote:

Todays story learned, dont trust any1 but fellow finns!

I wokeup @ 8.30 AM that our market was getting destroyed :DDD

Well happens, Wont ally with any1 in future.

Most of the mats was on our crafters /refinres / expired thx god :D but he was literally deleting stuff from AH last 1h 45min or so!

Oh and btw, Dunno who told him to go fuck himself, but next time ask from me, now theres whole guild who wont get their stuff out from our zones.

The love and friendship or whatever was the guild was created so we could add em to ally and they could get their stuff from our zones.
    yo rexi dont fuck up my rep, im temporarily in friendship and positivity and theres basically no one else in it, and i wasnt on yesterday so i seriously doubt we allied to get access to your territory.
    sucks someone stole your shit, but it wasnt me, no need to make it out like FAP was involved when im basically the only member in it... the rest of old BC went into a guild called Varsity Squad, not FAP.

My point is, whatever happened since ive been gone, literally at work and sleeping, I had nothing to do with it and before I went to sleep there was only me and 4 others ledt in FAP who hadn't left for Varsity.
    Whoever did rip you off I think it was a shitty move, no matter if they're mad at BC or not you werent to blame for any of it and personally I think you were always good guys.

Also think it was immature to fuck over the old BC guys that way just because they decided to reform the guild. Dont really see the point in all of this shit, hopefully people come out ahead.
    Again just a laughing observer here but wtf? This isnt about BC parting ways with members and you know it.

This was about BC making a rule for a month that you were not allowed to own ANYTHING except 1 suit on your back. Everything you owned had to be put on the finn AH for 1 silver. Then when they realized they were going to cut the guild down, making one last ditch effort to squeeze everything they could out of those 70 people for the benefit of 15 by making a very very hard push to gather 1 mil in resources by the end of the week, aka the day before they robbed 70 people.

Ive played online games for a decade and a half, been around the block as they say. Ive seen plenty of guild banks robbed in my day and most of the time its always been a shitty thing that I did not condone. This was the first time in history that I was like hahaha omfg they actually deserved that completely. Even the people who didnt directly make the decision to completely fuck over 70 other people, silently condoned it because it didnt affect them negatively, actually it affected them positively. So silence is condoning and being part of it. The talks about giving people their shit back are public posturing. They were setting up a gank on me specifically to get my stuff.

Another former member asked to get his stuff back from Rexi, and rexi asked what he had and he said a couple suits and Rexi himself said, no fuck you you were hoarding.

Look EVERY guild has the right to cut whoever they want. That is not a problem. Nor reason to shit talk. But when a guild goes out of its way to leave those players in a spot they are unable to play further its sweet music when you see the same happen to them.

Karma is a real thing, and making dishonest PR statements to play the victim afterwards when you were part of making a large large group of players victims just the day prior and were laughing and talking shit about it publicly because you thought you held all the chips is what is called just desserts.