Yes to Spear (7) 64%
      No to Spear (1) 9%
      Yes to Dagger (5) 45%
      No to Dagger (3) 27%
      Yes to Taunt (2) 18%
      No to Taunt (0) 0%
      Yes to Charge (1) 9%
      No to Charge (0) 0%
    I've organized some things here, by my standards.
    Damage dealt: small = a little more dmg than AA(auto attack); mod (moderate) = about 2x AA dmg; high = more than 2x the damage
    Energy usage: tiny = 3-9 (Sword); small = 10-19; mod = 20-35; high = 36+
    Health: small 80-100; mod = 101-200, high = 201+
    ~JUST IN CASE~
    PD - Physical Damage
    CD - Cool Down
    DOT - Damage Over Time
    CC - Crowd Control
    DPS - Damage Per Second
    HP - Health Points
    PR/MR - Physical Resistance, Magic Resistance

My complaints for additional spells:
    • Taunt: this ability should have involuntary(cancels all other actions) attacks, or lessen the damage of the taunted enemies.
      • Will actually do something in PvP, rather than animations and wasting energy.
        1. Why would anyone get interrupt?
          • Add bonus damage if interrupt does interrupt an action.

• Movement buff abilities(2nd/charge spells): have these be free actions(0sec) please, or lessen the animation time? What I mean by that is it takes about one second for the animation to be finished, and in that time you can't attack. Hence while fighting you'd probably take a hit while doing that, or hit with a spell altogether. It doesn't have a cast meter for interruption, which is good but still has a long animation.
      • My suggestion is to give the character have a little glow, some what similar to the heal spell's green animation. Color determined by spell color. This would be a nice alternative to raising a fist into the air, as an animation, thus would seem more instant.
    • Please give all spinning spells a 10% movement speed bonus.
    • Stealth from the medium body armor can have a player mount without being seen. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it'd be nice if it wasn't.
      • Let the stealth stay invisible with DOTS still being applied. It's a very good counter but renders the ability completely useless.
      • Increase the stealth time while outside of combat or at a distance away from combat to 10 seconds if possible (it's action sound is very loud, so I doubt anyone can really sneak into anything, nor away. However it may give an edge for a scout).

My complaints on melee weapons:
    Swords:
    • Heroic Strike: It's got tiny cost, mod PD, and a regular CD at 3sec.
      • Heroic Strike CD to 2sec much like the axe.
    • Give Claymores a secondary 3rd spell, for example a cleave with armor penetration. It's a giant sword that slices enemies, it should have more offensive properties.
    • The 10% bleed tics are pretty low in damage,
    Axes:
    • Vampiric Strike: mod cost, mod PD, and 15sec CD.
      • It's interesting, because you've now added vampires into the mist of Albion Online. I don't know if vampires will be in the game, but to heal off blood is a amusing factor for humans, then again the game doesn't really say we're humans.
      • It's more built to tank than it is damage, it doesn't have enough a bruiser or barbaric feel; at least that's what them savages would usually use as a weapon, doesn't mean you're a savage because you use an axe.
      • My suggestion: add mod HP, and instead of Vampiric Strike, use an ability that does x1.5(no stacks of blood) /x2/x2.5/x3 the AA damage from the stacks of bleed.
    • I also asked for Daggers to get Rending Strike and Rending Strike won't be as unique, so I have an optional alternative to Axe's first ability. The ability could stack fear x3; mod cost, small damage, 2 sec CD, causes enemy to panic reducing attack speed and spell cast by 4/7/10% and run in random directions at a reduced 20% movement speed, for a few seconds at 3 stacks/charges.
    • Heavy Smash is pretty powerful for a tiny cost on top of armor penetration debuff. IMO reduce the damage slightly, or increase energy usage.
    Maces:
    • It's somewhat the most balanced, and has very unique spells.
    • However, could use a small buff in attack damage.
    Hammers:
    • Bash Knee: slows target for 32% for 5+ sec, small cost, mod PD, 3sec CD
      • I can understand why you'd want a slow, but it feels more like a filler. Sunder Armor would make a lot more sense with a blunt object. As a tank weapon it will provide more help with your team as well. I'm confident this is a necessary swap.
    Spears:
    • Low Stab: Stacks slow 8% x3 on target, small cost, mod PD, 3sec CD
      • Low Stab doesn't have a significant factor. I'm suggesting a buff from 8% slow stack to 10%, because it's soft CC.
    • Please add another 1st spell to spear classes for example: poison damage and stacks up to three times much like the bow, but melee.

• Forceful Charge: increases movement speed by 38% for 8sec, mod cost, 0 PD, 15sec CD
      • The ability/spell would be fine if the spear had AA proc such as, making the second hit have 100% attack speed. This would be a good addition to the ability, because there is no attack buff, or initial damage; it's a movement speed boost and slowing enemies with auto attacks. Overall, spears have no compensation for soft CC and low damage.
    • Reckless Charge: Does initial mod damage/x1/x2/x3 per slow charge, high cost, 30sec CD
      • It's got more withdraw, because of it's high energy cost and the long cool down; damage is somewhat okay, but not for the withdraw trades.
      • My suggestion: give it another soft CC such as interrupt on 1-2 charges of slow, and a few seconds of immobilize additionaly at 3 charges.
    • This is just my suggestion for the halberd's 3rd spell alternative; pulling enemies within a 3m radius towards the user, and immobilizing them for x seconds.
    Daggers:
    • Sunder Armor: applies -13+/x3 PR/MR for 8sec, mod cost, mod PD, 3sec CD
      • I really think Rending Strike would be a good swap fit for this ability. Daggers applying conditional damage, and having more AA procs. Sounds like a good trade to go from no hp benefits and small DPS (Shows up lower at item stats).
    • My opinion the sleep ability from the hammer would actually be more suited for the dagger.
    • Having a back-stab passive with 25% more damage from behind the enemy would be great.
    Believe in the Over Lord and rid yourself of your sins. Only through death will you be in awe of the Gods. Be cleansed by the will of the Gods.

The post was edited 22 times, last by Sliyer ().

• MyNegation wrote:

I only agree that taunts should have some PVP mechanic, like forcing the taunted player to target you for X seconds with no ability to shift target, which can lead to nice tactic due to focus fire protection :)
    That's fine. like I said "involuntary"; it means that they will have to cancel everything and attack the taunter, unless if they're in a hard CC such as stun or sleep already and can't til it's over.
    Believe in the Over Lord and rid yourself of your sins. Only through death will you be in awe of the Gods. Be cleansed by the will of the Gods.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sliyer ().

• Rebellion wrote:

hammer slow ability is good to instant slow enemy, only thing is please change back the polehammer earth break skill back to stun as promised.
    It doesn't have much benefits, most weapon skills have slows making it similar; it's not very unique especially to hammers. The slow is what's concerning me though. If you use Slowing Charge, the use of Bash Knee is just damage now, and supposedly moderate damage; it deals a little more than it's auto attack which isn't very much help at all.

I wasn't aware of polehammer's situation, but it reads "stuns" though.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sliyer ().

• Rebellion wrote:

hammer slow ability is good to instant slow enemy, only thing is please change back the polehammer earth break skill back to stun as promised.
    . . . just came to the threads to complain about this. . . The skill description reads "stun". . . and after hours of grinding to get the 2h Hammer, I have no stun, but a mountain of salt to show for all the time i dumped.
  • Sliyer wrote:

Rebellion wrote:

It doesn't have much benefits, most weapon skills have slows making it similar; it's not very unique, especially to hammers. The slow is what's concerning me though. If you use Slowing Charge, the use of Bash Knee is just damage now, and supposedly moderate damage; it deals a little more than it's auto attack which isn't very much help at all.
    I wasn't aware of polehammer's situation, it reads "stuns" though.
    but i kind of enjoy the knock back, decent damage, and if u use it well, u can knock a enemy into own team, and let him get gank.
  • Rebellion wrote:

but i kind of enjoy the knock back, decent damage, and if u use it well, u can knock a enemy into own team, and let him get gank.
    The hammer doesn't have a knock back ability. You might be thinking of something else.
  • Sliyer wrote:

Rebellion wrote:

The hammer doesn't have a knock back ability. You might be thinking of something else.
    Yeah it does. The 2h hammer E ability is a knock-back atm, not a stun, and it's absolutly terrible for PvE tanking, and decent at best for a PvP frontline. I was really hoping to use the hammer as an initiator in PvP, but with a knockback, there's no way that will work.
  • Feur wrote:

Yeah it does. The 2h hammer E ability is a knock-back atm, not a stun, and it's absolutly terrible for PvE tanking, and decent at best for a PvP frontline. I was really hoping to use the hammer as an initiator in PvP, but with a knockback, there's no way that will work.
    Ah, I agree.