crossbows broken

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• crossbows broken

ive been lvling up my crossbow for a while now and i feel the way crossbow works atm is realy broken. playing with a bow means range means mobility. atm theres no way to be mobile with a crossbow. you get 3 channeled casts that can be interupted or canceled and you cant move using them. also the knockback uses up way to much mana.

vs melee: you can knock them back to get a 2 autohit advantage over them but its by far not good enough to be able to cast your snipe skill (e) without getting interupted. Other than that you cant use the knockback as interupt cause of the long cast time. also any melee dmg wep will outdmg your q ability and you run out of mana after using 2 times E, you cant avoid getting it interupted in anyway cause you have no mobility while casting it.

vs casters: you do less damage the w knockback casttime is to long to be able to interupt casts, you have to cancel your channel spells when they drop shit on the floor, all you can do is autohit a bit and than die.

This weapon needs some serious rework.

Possible solutions> decrease cast time of knockback skill, increase distance of knockback, follow up knockback with a 1 sec stun duration.
      also drop the mana costs of the knockback skill or increase the dmg on it cause theres no real use on this skill and in any duel i run out of mana in about 15sec.
      > make you able to move while channeling your Q spell or change it from a channeled 4 hit to a buff on the next 4 autohits or anything like that.

somehow you need more mobility to get to distance with your crossbow and your W skill is not providing this atm.
    • Yeah against ranged especially things like OP curse staff there is no comparison.

Against melee, anyone with half a brain will get back to you and interrupt your channels, even your Q let alone snipe etc even if you use the big knockback on chest piece people can sprint back and still interrupt snipe.

knockback taking almost a 3rd of our mana bar is pretty ridiculous.

Having every skill on the weapon channeled/cast time to be able to interrupt everything rendering the crossbow useless, is ridiculous.

I dont mind about not being mobile, i get the stationary blow you up kind of physical damage type mage and thats cool, but not every skill having casttime/channel and snipe having *3sec* channel or our E on 4.3 crossbow having 25sec cd. Use once then spam Q for half the fight. Even reduce snipe dmg some to reduce channel some if its that apparently crazy which it isnt (especially when for example the 3 stack then execute massive damage on curse staff and dual daggers isnt completey negatable, only the actual execute when timed perfectly on the last stack which can then be reapplied in 10secs or less with cd reduction while still doing decent dmg from just applying the stacks, instead of all dmg being completely negated like interrupting a 3sec channel snipe yet both setups has similar damage (execute more when counting Q's as well as the actual execute....)

Pretty sure crossbow is currently bugged also, my 4.2 only hits 3 times on the Q skill when it says it hits 4 times. Im actually on here to make a ticket about this. The skill shoots red arrows when active so its easily able to see, and there is no graphical glitch etc where the last or first shoots without the graphic. It shoots 3 times and still seems to channel down a sec or so but never fires a last shot at the end.

May want to double check that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Whiskiz ()

• Brute schrieb:

i found that out and reported it as a bug ingame, Q i most of the time wait for the 3th shot to land and than follow up with another hit or move my ass to cancel the rest of the channel bar.
      Exactly man me too, especially the part of trying to cast something else after 3rd shot or trying to cancel the rest of that channel, because it really is a waste isnt it. Glad its not just me.
    • Imo making the knock back instant cast would go a long way to making it more viable. It gives us an interrupt and could be used a lot more for positioning in fights. Opens up stuff like blink -> knock back into group etc

The range on the knock back also seems a bit far. I know you can cast as they're leaving range and it'll lock on with snipe or Q but having to run after them to Q if you miss the timer seems wrong. Maybe make W instant, reduce range and increase Q range slightly to match so you can combo it even if cool down isn't back up in time after W?

Some kinda snare on knock back would be sweet too while we're at it lol. Less knock back distance plus snare?

Make me OP!
    • First of, when you say a item or skill is broken you mean that its op :b. I always though that the xbow was really strong when it comes to damage in pve, i envy that dmg as a bow user °3°.

I don´t have too much insight though so I can´t say how strong they are, but I can say that today wasn´t the first day where a xbow User stole my mob/boss with that burst dmg of him.
    • dunno he had t4 like me and i checked, while I can do a shot every 1,5 sec where i do around 200 dmg he can do a shot with a 3 sec cast time where he does 700-800 dmg (dont have the game upon now) with a 10sec CD . Of course in the long run that gets balanced, but for a normal mob its enough to get the aggro >->
    • Fontaine schrieb:

sunnylifton schrieb:

Also, the 4.2 explosive shit is not working. It says the cast time is instant but it really is 1.5 second cast
      Crossbow is broken doesnt do any damage... right.....
      embed.gyazo.com/2e898d12a90a6d0169ca2596866dc881.gif
      L2arcane staff@fontaine

Xbow-Basic is terrible. Long cast times, snipe 3 second cast is abysmal.
      4.2 gets better, caltrops are awesome to fightning off melee mobs and double pulls. Explosive sht can be nice, but the long delay and the cast time makes the skill very subpar.
      4.3 is awesome for solo pve. Sweeping bolt is instant and does a good amount of damage.
    • Jiav schrieb:

Fontaine schrieb:

sunnylifton schrieb:

Also, the 4.2 explosive shit is not working. It says the cast time is instant but it really is 1.5 second cast
      Crossbow is broken doesnt do any damage... right.....embed.gyazo.com/2e898d12a90a6d0169ca2596866dc881.gif
      L2arcane staff@fontaine
      Xbow-Basic is terrible. Long cast times, snipe 3 second cast is abysmal.
      4.2 gets better, caltrops are awesome to fightning off melee mobs and double pulls. Explosive sht can be nice, but the long delay and the cast time makes the skill very subpar.
      4.3 is awesome for solo pve. Sweeping bolt is instant and does a good amount of damage.
      I have a Arcane staff alt, I know how to Arcane... The point being that you shouldn't be able get buffed by an arcane sitting in the spawn point, and be off my screen entirely and still one shot half my team... and then complain xbow damage sucks...