Axe 1H and 2H really Underpowered

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I play Great axe whole time and srsly? what you talking about?Yeas he has no CC but in right hand and build you can do a ton of Dmg.Before Claymore was nerfed i was able 1v1 in open with claymore with 50% chance to win( sure if that claymore guy want to fight in the end and dont run)
      About great axe its not mainly Solo weapon,you can play it solo but its so hard if someone engage you in fight.
      only things what is wrong on G Axe are passives cuz axe have so slow AA and passives trigger on nubers of AA.
      About energy ,right its hungry as hell before last patch it was mandatory play soldier helm ,without soldier helm you get drained prety fast if you use bleeding on Q.After patch i dont need soldier helm that much.
      But one things is right and that E spell have realy huge energy cost.But honestly i can live with that .
      And dont forget about W spells.. heavy smash? tell me what fucking weapon have spell on W that give 600+- dmg on T6,2,reduce armor and CDs 15 sec!!!!!! Still not DMG? And what about Battle frenzy on W spell so fcking awesome spell for mobility and CC resist not to mention AA speed or Cds 15 sec... so GTFO fire stafs,welcome stalker jacket combo.
      playing Great axe as a tank? rly? you must be insane:D No cc and energy hungry as fck.Yeah somebody forget using brain here.only one plate is viable and thats the soldier armor.,but id rather choose leather mercenary for movement,energy regen and great balanced stats between Armor and Magic resist.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Darrius ()

• Darrius schrieb:

I play Great axe whole time and srsly? what you talking about?Yeas he has no CC but in right hand and build you can do a ton of Dmg.Before Claymore was nerfed i was able 1v1 in open with claymore with 50% chance to win( sure if that claymore guy want to fight in the end and dont run)
      About great axe its not mainly Solo weapon,you can play it solo but its so hard if someone engage you in fight.
      only things what is wrong on G Axe are passives cuz axe have so slow AA and passives trigger on nubers of AA.
      About energy ,right its hungry as hell before last patch it was mandatory play soldier helm ,without soldier helm you get drained prety fast if you use bleeding on Q.After patch i dont need soldier helm that much.
      But one things is right and that E spell have realy huge energy cost.But honestly i can live with that .
      And dont forget about W spells.. heavy smash? tell me what fucking weapon have spell on W that give 600+- dmg on T6,2,reduce armor and CDs 15 sec!!!!!! Still not DMG? And what about Battle frenzy on W spell so fcking awesome spell for mobility and CC resist not to mention AA speed or Cds 15 sec... so GTFO fire stafs,welcome stalker jacket combo.
      playing Great axe as a tank? rly? you must be insane:D No cc and energy hungry as fck.Yeah somebody forget using brain here.only one plate is viable and thats the soldier armor.,but id rather choose leather mercenary for movement,energy regen and great balanced stats between Armor and Magic resist.
      Have to agree with almost everything u said. :D

The only dif is that i play soldier chest for better stats against melee targets. Energy regen is the same nowdays btw. Or should be if im not totally incorrect.
    • ugibugi schrieb:

Have to agree with almost everything u said. :D
      The only dif is that i play soldier chest for better stats against melee targets. Energy regen is the same nowdays btw. Or should be if im not totally incorrect.
      There is a litle bit problem.
      Energy regen its same on all types armor but!
      But there is energy regeneration bonus below energy regen wich depends on type of armor. Plate have lower bonus then leather and leather have lower bonus then Cloth.So soldier have +4% energy regen bonus but mercenary have +6% (Scholar have +12%) Only heads and boots have all same stats...
      Most difference its in energy bonus regen,Dmg bonus (+10% more on mercenary) and in spell.I prefer inferno shield on mercenary cuz you can use i deffensive or offensive in right time.
      Not to mention that Mercenary looks COOL,specialy on T7 :D (sry im not fan of Soldier or Mage armor skin :D )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Darrius ()

• Darrius schrieb:

ugibugi schrieb:

Have to agree with almost everything u said. :D The only dif is that i play soldier chest for better stats against melee targets. Energy regen is the same nowdays btw. Or should be if im not totally incorrect.
      There is a litle bit problem.Energy regen its same on all types armor but!
      But there is energy regeneration bonus below energy regen wich depends on type of armor. Plate have lower bonus then leather and leather have lower bonus then Cloth.So soldier have +4% energy regen bonus but mercenary have +6% (Scholar have +12%) Only heads and boots have all same stats...
      Most difference its in energy bonus regen,Dmg bonus (+10% more on mercenary) and in spell.I prefer inferno shield on mercenary cuz you can use i deffensive or offensive in right time.
      Not to mention that Mercenary looks COOL,specialy on T7 :D (sry im not fan of Soldier or Mage armor skin :D )
      Good info sir :)

Ya i would prefer too to have a mobility boosting fire shield but have to resort the one on soldier cuz i need defence and mobility. :S
      Also the self heal is great for number of situations. Generally i like that the weapon line is so balanced that it can be played with multiple armor combinations.

Might be my bias too cuz i used the light plate in beta1 and got used to it lul.
    • ugibugi schrieb:

Good info sir :)
      Ya i would prefer too to have a mobility boosting fire shield but have to resort the one on soldier cuz i need defence and mobility. :S
      Also the self heal is great for number of situations. Generally i like that the weapon line is so balanced that it can be played with multiple armor combinations.

Might be my bias too cuz i used the light plate in beta1 and got used to it lul.
      About that self heal from soldier chest. still have doubts about properly work with G axe E spell.I have felling that when you use bloodlust and whirwild and hit multiple enemys you got healed only from one,not form all of them,its probably restriction like that 15 hits.But im not sure.Did you tried this?
    • Darrius schrieb:

ugibugi schrieb:

Good info sir :) Ya i would prefer too to have a mobility boosting fire shield but have to resort the one on soldier cuz i need defence and mobility. :S

About that self heal from soldier chest. still have doubts about properly work with G axe E spell.I have felling that when you use bloodlust and whirwild and hit multiple enemys you got healed only from one,not form all of them,its probably restriction like that 15 hits.But im not sure.Did you tried this?
      In my experience its working properly. Im using the skill daily in skeleton dungeons and able to survive while spinning inside a large group of skeletons even without any heals.
    • Ravenar schrieb:

I thought the Soldier chest with Whirlwind was a bug/exploit...? Actually bit surprised it was not fixed when Ambush/Whirlwind was changed in the last update. Well the bloodlust has 1minute cooldown :thumbdown: (If iI remember correctly) which is enough for me to pass it as main build.
      1 minute cooldown but description says that you heal yourself every time you damage an enemy. So i think its working as it should.
    • @ugibugi yea generally when I see some attack too strong to be true I look elsewhere because nerf is expected and I do not want to get used to something that is not viable in the future.

All I am saying Soldier Chest+Whirlwind should not be the only viable combo. If it is indeed working as expected I will of course switch to Soldier chest.

But maybe Bloodlust should give health only once per sweep, totalling 10(?) times instead of 10(?) times enemies hit like I believe it is now (?) making you (almost) immortal against skellies (except for the long cooldown of course)
    • Ravenar schrieb:

@ugibugi yea generally when I see some attack too strong to be true I look elsewhere because nerf is expected and I do not want to get used to something that is not viable in the future.

All I am saying Soldier Chest+Whirlwind should not be the only viable combo. If it is indeed working as expected I will of course switch to Soldier chest.

But maybe Bloodlust should give health only once per sweep, totalling 10(?) times instead of 10(?) times enemies hit like I believe it is now (?) making you (almost) immortal against skellies (except for the long cooldown of course)
      Yah and while wearing soldier with reflect passive u gain extra damage from reflected damage. Imo greataxe also works very well on naked ppl dancing at the castle. :D

clips.twitch.tv/xecrontv/MuddyElkNoNoSpot
    • My 5 cents.
      AO missing melee DOTter weapon, when combat tactic is build around keeping up and staking bleeds on multiple targets for maximum overall damage.
      Atm, axes, generally are tunneling + nuke weapons.
      But it could used to be a melee DOTter.

Requesting new, 4th "W" spell. =)
      "Bloodbath" : For next 5 sec every your normal attack apply "Rending Strike" stack and renew it's duration to 8 sec. 10 sec CD.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gmatagmis ()

• ugibugi schrieb:

Yah and while wearing soldier with reflect passive u gain extra damage from reflected damage. Imo greataxe also works very well on naked ppl dancing at the castle. :D
      clips.twitch.tv/xecrontv/MuddyElkNoNoSpot
      :P you evil, man!

I am liking Fury (Merc chest) now that the bonus adds up with Whirlwind. Either Assassin shoes (Refreshing Sprint) or Stalker shoes (Motivating Pain) for even more retaliating fury with that :evil: Currently Hellion Hood (Smoke Bomb) to replace the Ambush.

I just hope that all these options were somewhat balanced, is all :thumbup:

It is a PvE build, though.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ravenar ()