Donkey's Livestream

• Donkey's Livestream

Hello everyone!
    So I'm just a little twitch streamer that started streaming a while ago. My goal is to create a small and nice community to play games and have fun with! Therefore I'll need as much support as I can get, may it be you telling me what I'm doing wrong, what I'm doing right, sticking around and being a part of the community or whatever you want to do.
    I just finished a 10 1/2 hours streaming session and had a blast playing the game so I've decided to for sure stay around this game. So if you're interested just hit me up when I'm streaming maybe we can go adventure togheter or you can just watch me build, kill or derp around. I do normally stream some hours from 7pm GMT+1.

Here's my channel and now I won't take away any more of your precious time and go back to lurking!
    Hope to see you soon in the game and maybe even in the stream!

psst...you can also follow me on twitter to get a message when I'm going to be live!
    Interested in hanging out with me and other Albion players? Go visit my stream (http://www.twitch.tv/dkdonkey) and have fun! :)