Daggers are useless at this moment

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Mans7 schrieb:

2. "Sunder Armor" ability does almost nothing for additional damage. I mean, debuff Armor and Magic Resistance for -14 at T4.1 and -18 at T8.5 is useless. We have tested it.
      As far as i'm aware Sunder Armor is one of the very few debuffs in the game that will stack with other instances of the same debuff. I also was under the impression that each stack will debuff by -14, which you can stack to 3*14 = -42.

Mans7 schrieb:

3.2. Cursed Staff's third ability almost same as Dagger's Pair. But Cursed Staff use it from distance. IMO Cursed Staff wins this.
      You are aware that the E skill will be refreshed by other cursed staffs? So you cant stack multiple instances of the E skill on the same target, which you can with daggers, because each dagger retains its own unique stacks on the same target.

We use daggers exclusively for ganking, since they have the highest (none artifact) bust dps in the game. Claws also have one of best cc in-game, other than morning-star.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Andy22 ()

• Andy22 schrieb:

Mans7 schrieb:

2. "Sunder Armor" ability does almost nothing for additional damage. I mean, debuff Armor and Magic Resistance for -14 at T4.1 and -18 at T8.5 is useless. We have tested it.
      As far as i'm aware Sunder Armor is one of the very few debuffs in the game that will stack with other instances of the same debuff. I also was under the impression that each stack will debuff by -14, which you can stack to 3*14 = -42.

Mans7 schrieb:

3.2. Cursed Staff's third ability almost same as Dagger's Pair. But Cursed Staff use it from distance. IMO Cursed Staff wins this.
      You are aware that the E skill will be refreshed by other cursed staffs? So you cant stack multiple instances of the E skill on the same target, which you can with daggers, because each dagger retains its own unique stacks on the same target.
      We use daggers exclusively for ganking, since they have the highest (none artifact) bust dps in the game. Claws also have one of best cc in-game, other than morning-star.
      You use CLAWS for ganking. If you are using dual daggers over bloodletter for the actual damage your just being autistic.

Literally every other dagger does more DPS than dual daggers because of the nerf. They are garbage.

Get rid of the dual daggers and bring back the throwing knives.
      The True Victor.

Make Albion Great Again!
    • Roor schrieb:

You use CLAWS for ganking. If you are using dual daggers over bloodletter for the actual damage your just being autistic.

Literally every other dagger does more DPS than dual daggers because of the nerf. They are garbage.
      Oh, i was using "daggers" in the sense of multiple 1h dagger users, not the dual daggers archtype.
      We only use claws for the cc and ease of use, the actual burst damage is not stellar. We don't use artifact weapons at all for our ganking style, since its designed to be as cheap as possible. Also the bloodletter would have even lower damage than the claws, without the easy to use cc.

It depends on the type of gank you do with your group and i was just pointing out to the OP that we use dagger/claw exclusively most of the time. So at least in this niche the dagger archtype has some very attractive weapons.
    • Tacet schrieb:

Roor schrieb:

Get rid of the dual daggers and bring back the throwing knives.
      I would love if they added an artifact dual dagger weapon of some sorts. It is the only weapon type in daggers without an artifact variant.
      Made this suggestion before , i agree it would be great to see an artifact dual dagger. there is a few others that are lacking in artifacts as well.
    • i'm still waiting the day i'll see a proper use of the Hellgate Dagger artefact, this item is the biggest joke ever, and can litteraly make you loose a team fight just with a fail push.

Blood Letter force you to rely 100% on your team since you are their "great Final" but it also means your team play in 4.5 players Vs 5 Players until they are low life. And honnestly who care to do 1K damages on targets when the life of the target has to be at 600 HP to makes your full damages ? The only worth burst is on tank and they have enough def to tank the big burst. Nevertheless bloodletter turn you to the king of chaser / Escape so let's say it's ok for this one even if i'm not a huge fan of it .

Dual Dagger use to be OP , they nerfed it twice instead of gives to dual dagger a new role . Most of people will probably accept to have a new role as dual dagger user and have other tools than a trash weapon. Dev Team hello ?

Claws are almost fine but comparing to other weapons : Weak regular damages, melee, one of the longer channeling of the game with no supression, so everyone has the time to react or at least attack. Does not scale on "on Hit" effect like the Regen life of the Leather chest for exemple while, spear W Aoe does. It's good to catch noob, even gethering helms has cleanse now.

Single Dagger is still fine and for me the only real reason to play dagger since it has a huge synergie with some others item but it's extremly expensive for a result you can also have with less silver and other weapon . Well at least you are one of the best PvE Dps.
    • Seems to me that the OP wants to be able to stun-lock a target and kill it while the other player can't do anything.

That is not good design. It was not good in WoW either. But more importantly this is not WoW.

I am not yet very familiar with all the technicalities of combat that I am reading here, but I know that stun-lock is not a good mechanic to have. There should never bee a possibility to CC your target till death, that is poor design that makes for unfun combat.
      ~ Duke Suraknar ~

Order of the Silver Star, OSS
      "Everyone dies, not everyone really fights!"
      ESKA, Playing MMORPG's since Ultima Online 1997, OSS Atlantic Shard
    • I would be fine with all daggers if they just reworked or completely trashed Infiltration. I recently got daggers trained to this point and and can't find a single applicable use for it.

It is the most useless ability I have ever seen that doesn't even appear to do what it says. The sleep lasts for like 1 second even if no damage is done to them. It almost seems like the extremely small amount of damage that the ability does knocks them out of the sleep it is supposed to apply.

If they changed the ability to a cc of any kind or just a quick movement burst damage, it would fix all daggers.
    • Tacet schrieb:

I would be fine with all daggers if they just reworked or completely trashed Infiltration. I recently got daggers trained to this point and and can't find a single applicable use for it.

It is the most useless ability I have ever seen that doesn't even appear to do what it says. The sleep lasts for like 1 second even if no damage is done to them. It almost seems like the extremely small amount of damage that the ability does knocks them out of the sleep it is supposed to apply.

If they changed the ability to a cc of any kind or just a quick movement burst damage, it would fix all daggers.
      i Think the Sleep is meant to have some synergie with blackHands, like you push someone away and Sleep him . But as you said the sleeps is very very short. and in practice it's quite useless .
    • Dual dagger dmg used to be op at some point, nerfing it was necessary but the other ability of the dagger should be upgraded.

Q spells are ok but they could use some love, definitevely too mana hungry compared to other melee weapon Q spell now since Hector patch. So reduce mana on them to make them more in part with the other melee weapon.
      Q self stack spell should definitively not reduce your own resistance and it would make it viable for 1h dagger and dual dagger, they would still be able to apply pressure with Q stack on them without being send to oblivion in a second.
      3Q self stack vanish is meh, it is decent but any dmg remove the invi, and it makes you loose the stack. Either make the invi like invi chest which cannot break on dmg or remove it so you can refresh your stack like spears. => Increase pressure potential ( like spears ) or give more survivability and avoidance ( which sounds more like dagger gameplay ).

The W spells are ok except the sleep one which should be tweaked, someone made a good post about it.
      My humble opinion would be to make it slow hard or stun for a short duration so it would make dagger able to stick on a target more easily. I m more in favor for a hard slow because stun could make it OP if you use it with dual dagger since you wouldnt be able to dodge ( with iceblock for ex ) the E.

All the E dagger deals good dmg and are pretty good and dont really need to be upgraded.
    • I feel that dagger pair is the only E that needs looked at really. They just need to make it more like 80-20 instead of 60-40 and it would be fine. The W spells are all kind of trash imo. The dash needs to either slow the enemy or end with an invis and speed buff for maybe 3 seconds after. The first ability is completely trash, scrap it and come up with something cooler. The decreased healing skill is meh. And Im not even going to get started on infiltration. I have liked what some people have said about taking away the delay and making it a stun instead.
      Myrmidons is always recruiting. Part of [ARCH] Alliance. MSG me in game to join. Achillles. (yes thats 3 L's)