[Guild Recruiting] Getting ready for Closed Beta!

  • So easy. Instead of having a huge arguments over this simple thing.

    I will keep it clean and easy, if you want more info you will actually have to look in our recruitment thread.

    Name : Paterno
    Focus: PvP
    Members: 30+ at start
    Alliances: Yes

    Quick Info:
    Social and a fun guild that still plays competetive. Casual and hardcore players combined ( we understand if people have family and work etc. ) We do not force you into certain roles we do however suggest what we need for the guild. We are a Vet clan that is very newbie friendly, meaning we teach and make the new players better.

    Even if you see that our guild is quite relaxed we are still pushing for territory and we also have some goals that we want to acheive.

    Check out the recruitment info for more info: [EU][NA] Paterno | PvP | Vet clan that welcome newcommers |

    Thank you for reading.

    Founder of Paterno Gaming Community


  • Tail wrote:

    ShadowThief92 wrote:

    Bro theres a whole section with guilds recruitment information...

    Guild Recruitment
    Yes, however most people can not afford the time to go through pages and pages to find this information. That's why I made this thread as a quick reference page.
    What info do you want guilds to post? What makes this thread different than either of these two threads:
    Solo for now.
  • yogafire wrote:

    Tail wrote:

    ShadowThief92 wrote:

    Bro theres a whole section with guilds recruitment information...

    Guild Recruitment
    Yes, however most people can not afford the time to go through pages and pages to find this information. That's why I made this thread as a quick reference page.
    What info do you want guilds to post? What makes this thread different than either of these two threads:

    That is enough sir, thank you for being a good sport.... =]
  • There you go @Tail. You have a guild listed here. Now you can send all the masses from SM sites that look to you as their source of guilds the good news.


    Tail wrote:

    (Proof please)
    I applaud you for this. So many people merely make claims and expect people to believe them without any evidence, much less proof. Since you appreciate the value of proof...

    Tail wrote:

    I have been asked a lot through social media about guilds of all kinds.
    Proof please.

    Tail wrote:

    most people can not afford the time to go through pages and pages to find this information
    Proof please.

    Out of curiosity, and now that this thread has been moved. Have you noticed the existing list of guilds in this forum?
    The Chronicles of Whip
    Recruiter ● Founder ● Supporter
  • Whip wrote:

    Tail wrote:

    I have been asked a lot through social media about guilds of all kinds.
    Proof:


    cavaliersrock200 Nov 14 at 11:41

    Are you serious!? I will just apply at one from random.

    Liverlunch Nov 4 at 13:36
    Dude make a quick reference page or something because no one will read that shit.

    Diablo Nov 17 at 17:24
    Hey, is there an easier way to find a guild? I am not going to go through all that shit on the guild forums.

    Tail wrote:

    most people can not afford the time to go through pages and pages to find this information
    Proof please.

    Okay proof it is:




    Pretty low isn't it?

    Out of curiosity, and now that this thread has been moved. Have you noticed the existing list of guilds in this forum?


    Yes, when you become tagged supporter you can wine and get Moderators to move pages where you want them...=]
  • @Tail
    Please don't quote me if you cannot do so properly. I don't want people thinking that I said everything you quoted me as saying above, it's embarrassing. It also messes up the existing quoting system.

    As for your reply. So, 3 people don't have time? I think you hyped it up a bit. I would say something about you not providing a source, but it's 3 people so I don't really care at this point. 3 people doesn't exactly make you the official guilds spokeperson for AO. Sure, you can help those 3 people by simply linking to the existing lists, which were cleverly hidden as pinned topics, in the most obvious forum for guilds.

    So, I ask you to provide proof that "most people can not afford the time to go through pages and pages to find this information" and you show me an unemployment rate for the States? What does that have to do with anything? And then you say it's low? So what. That has ZERO bearing on your claim. I ask for proof and you provide yet another assumption. And if for some reason, you saw some obscure connection between unemployment rates and people able to spend an hour looking at a list of guilds, then why only show unemployment rates for the States? Do you think that Americans alone play this game? Do you even know the country of origin for this game?

    Then you belched: "Yes, when you become tagged supporter you can wine and get Moderators to move pages where you want them...=]"

    This was your reply when I asked if you noticed the existing list of guilds? As you can see, you missed the question because you were too busy making yet more assumptions to add to all of the other assumptions you've made. Do you even know what a supporter is? I did not "wine" to a mod kid. And you did not answer my question.


    Tail wrote:

    My point? You really need to learn how to use words in the English language....just keep working on it. =]
    Now then, I don't really care about whether or not someone can English or not (yes I made it a verb). As long as the message is conveyed, that should be suitable enough. But when you make comments like this, after claiming that you have been playing MMO's for 20 years and hence should be old enough to understand that this is an International venue, then I have to comment when you spell "whine" as "wine". If you want to criticize others for their English, please know how to spell a 5 letter English word.

    For the 2nd time since joining AO I wish there was a dislike button.
    The Chronicles of Whip
    Recruiter ● Founder ● Supporter
  • Tail wrote:

    Whip wrote:

    This blanket statement does not cover the conditions and objectives of the guild. Why not just say that members and guilds have a mutually beneficial relationship to some degree.

    Whip wrote:

    Most people? How are you familiar with what most people can and cannot afford?

    Darion wrote:

    This thread is really getting pathetic.

    So you play since 20 years?
    Good job. Many of us are playing since 20 years, since there are many players from Ultima Online or Anarchy Online here.
    Oh and not forget you played solo? Fine. So you miss since 20 years one of the best experiences in the MMORPGgenre. Playing together with friends and guildmates.
    I was in Beta Ultima Online,
    So you miss since 20 years one of the best experiences in the MMORPGgenre. (NOT A FACT, Just some garbage like saying: SANTA IS REAL and believing it.)

    The above comment is just worthless it holds no water in reality. Its an option of some no namer on the net and it makes you look like an idiot.

    Many of us are playing since 20 years, since there are many players from Ultima Online or Anarchy Online here.

    Oh look, now you say many have played for 20 years. (Proof please) I have proof I have played for 20 years do you have evidence proving many have played for 20 years?

    My point? You really need to learn how to use words in the English language....just keep working on it. =]
    Learn to quote properly plz.
    A languageflame? Really? WOW. Well, since you are playing for 20 years you know that languageflames is used by people that just want to write garbage and don´t have arguments.
    And there is no need to discuss with you or bring arguments, cause you can´t bring arguments by yourself.

    You showed very impressive why you played 20 years mostly solo. Thank you Sir.
    I´m out. Have fun with your solo pvp and to get stompedrolled in red or black zones. :)

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Darion ().

  • From this point on, I have realized that the people who are being so hateful about this simple little thread are nothing more than trolls. This has been proven to me through the private chat. Now, for the rest of the 99% of the community thank you for all the posts asking about my reference page. I am hoping to get a quick reference page to make things easier on people finding guilds.
  • Tail wrote:

    From this point on, I have realized that the people who are being so hateful about this simple little thread are nothing more than trolls. This has been proven to me through the private chat.

    Are you referring to my private message? I'm just asking what guild info you're looking for. You are obviously looking for different info than what is provided in @AwfulCitizen and @HaH Reported guild registries, so I'm just curious what info you're looking for, but I've asked twice now, so you must either think I'm trolling or my question is irrelevant. I don't care if you answer... I'm just trying to be constructive.

    Tail wrote:

    I am hoping to get a quick reference page to make things easier on people finding guilds.

    If you are providing useful information not found in the current two guild registries, then I think it's a good idea. :)

    Good luck. :thumbsup:
    Solo for now.
  • Darion wrote:

    Tail wrote:

    Darion wrote:

    Well and who say, that guild want members that dont want to invest the time to find the right guild for them cause of lazyness?
    If I want something, I have the time for it. If I dont have the time, I dont want it enough.
    I think you have it backwards....Guilds need members, members do not necessarily need Guilds! So this is here to make it easier for the people with a limited amount of time to find a guild that might be right for them. =]
    Now as far as the lazy comment goes.....I am referring to people with jobs who don't have the time on their hands that you may have to go through hundreds of pages.

    Guilds need members and members need guilds just the same. If you feel a player can solo reasonably well then why do you think a guild of 25 needs a 26th person?
  • Tail wrote:

    From this point on, I have realized that the people who are being so hateful about this simple little thread are nothing more than trolls. This has been proven to me through the private chat. Now, for the rest of the 99% of the community thank you for all the posts asking about my reference page. I am hoping to get a quick reference page to make things easier on people finding guilds.
    I can't speak for others, but for me it was only partially about what you were trying to accomplish due to the fact that there is already a reference list (that you insist on ignoring). It was more about your delivery, snide and presumptuous comments, and an insult or two along the way. And your refusal to take an ounce of responsibility to acknowledge any of that.
    The Chronicles of Whip
    Recruiter ● Founder ● Supporter
  • yogafire wrote:

    Tail wrote:

    From this point on, I have realized that the people who are being so hateful about this simple little thread are nothing more than trolls. This has been proven to me through the private chat.
    Are you referring to my private message? I'm just asking what guild info you're looking for. You are obviously looking for different info than what is provided in @AwfulCitizen and @HaH Reported guild registries, so I'm just curious what info you're looking for, but I've asked twice now, so you must either think I'm trolling or my question is irrelevant. I don't care if you answer... I'm just trying to be constructive.

    Tail wrote:

    I am hoping to get a quick reference page to make things easier on people finding guilds.
    If you are providing useful information not found in the current two guild registries, then I think it's a good idea. :)

    Good luck. :thumbsup:
    I'm going to burst the bubble here so people don't get worked out... but @HaH Reported, @Talion and Myself are working on a project that is going to consolidate everything. Just hang tight people don't fret.

    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus