[Guild Recruiting] Getting ready for Closed Beta!

• Darion wrote:

Well and who say, that guild want members that dont want to invest the time to find the right guild for them cause of lazyness?
    If I want something, I have the time for it. If I dont have the time, I dont want it enough.

I think you have it backwards....Guilds need members, members do not necessarily need Guilds! So this is here to make it easier for the people with a limited amount of time to find a guild that might be right for them. =]

Now as far as the lazy comment goes.....I am referring to people with jobs who don't have the time on their hands that you may have to go through hundreds of pages.
  • Tail wrote:

Darion wrote:

Well and who say, that guild want members that dont want to invest the time to find the right guild for them cause of lazyness?
    If I want something, I have the time for it. If I dont have the time, I dont want it enough.
    I think you have it backwards....Guilds need members, members do not necessarily need Guilds! So this is here to make it easier for the people with a limited amount of time to find a guild that might be right for them. =]

Now as far as the lazy comment goes.....I am referring to people with jobs who don't have the time on their hands that you may have to go through hundreds of pages.
    You are wrong on this point.
    Players in this game DO need guilds. Especially in PvP. Random or solo will sadly get farmed alot imo.

And I have a job and had the time to read this. Later in the game you need the time to play. Why not use the same time before the game starts to invest it in the effort to find the right guild.

• Darion wrote:

Tail wrote:

Darion wrote:

You are wrong on this point.Players in this game DO need guilds. Especially in PvP. Random or solo will sadly get farmed alot imo.

And I have a job and had the time to read this. Later in the game you need the time to play. Why not use the same time before the game starts to invest it in the effort to find the right guild.
    I have been a solo pvper for over 20 years. I have never in all that time felt like I ever needed a guild. The way this game is designed you can solo pvp just fine. So..I throw the burden of proof back to you kind sir...
  • Tail wrote:

I have been a solo pvper for over 20 years. I have never in all that time felt like I ever needed a guild.
    Then why are you asking guild leaders to line up and present themselves to you here, since you have never needed one?

Tail wrote:

I think you have it backwards....Guilds need members, members do not necessarily need Guilds!
    This blanket statement does not cover the conditions and objectives of the guild. Why not just say that members and guilds have a mutually beneficial relationship to some degree.

Tail wrote:

Yes, however most people can not afford the time to go through pages and pages to find this information. That's why I made this thread as a quick reference page.
    Most people? How are you familiar with what most people can and cannot afford? And why do you assume that one must read through all recruitment threads? Many threads have enough info in the title alone to let you know if it is a possible match or not. And what's wrong with reading about them over time? The game is not scheduled to launch until 2016. You do realize that there is already a list of guilds in the guild recruitment forum right? Why have another one here... in the wrong section?
    The Chronicles of Whip
    Recruiter ● Founder ● Supporter
  • If you want a guild, go on the guild thread and look for one ... I don't think it will take you more than 1 hour to find a guild. If you can't spend 1 hour, then how will you be able to play Albion ?

Oh sorry, you played since 20 years so you're a God, guilds need to come to you, not the opposite .. Sorry "chief I want a guild but don't have time to look for one"
  • Whip wrote:

Then why are you asking guild leaders to line up and present themselves to you here, since you have never needed one?
    I am not joining any guilds, I asked guild leaders to advertise their positions. And I stated already in my original post that I was getting a lot of requests for this. It appears new players are looking for a quick reference guide.

This blanket statement does not cover the conditions and objectives of the guild. Why not just say that members and guilds have a mutually beneficial relationship to some degree.

Because that statement is not always true.

Most people? How are you familiar with what most people can and cannot afford?

Social Media....as I said in the first post. They are asking for this.

Why have another one here... in the wrong section?

Is this not the general questions and discussions? Is this not a question to the guild leaders? Is this not a general discussion about the gilds one can join? I don't follow you there.
  • For example, if there's a section for "general discussion and questions" and a separate one for "dumbass requests", and you have a dumbass request like this one you usually put it in the more specific section of dumbass requests. This was just an example, and i hope you can take this information and apply it to other parts of your daily foruming experience.
  • This thread is really getting pathetic.

So you play since 20 years?
    Good job. Many of us are playing since 20 years, since there are many players from Ultima Online or Anarchy Online here.
    Oh and not forget you played solo? Fine. So you miss since 20 years one of the best experiences in the MMORPGgenre. Playing together with friends and guildmates.
    But hey, your choice.

You got many requests for this?
    Well we don´t see anyone in here yet. That to speak, in our german guildforum here (Gilden) the members finding their way to the guilds. They just read the guildstatements, decide if this guild is fitting or not and then made an application in the guildthread.
    It works damn well. Guilds want some self-initiative from there "maybenewmembers"

I stay with my words. Its pure lazyness in my eyes and the wrong forum for it sorry.

If you find misspelling you can keep it. It´s not my motherlanguage. :)

• Whip wrote:

Whip wrote:

Darion wrote:

This thread is really getting pathetic.

Good job. Many of us are playing since 20 years, since there are many players from Ultima Online or Anarchy Online here.
    Oh and not forget you played solo? Fine. So you miss since 20 years one of the best experiences in the MMORPGgenre. Playing together with friends and guildmates.
    I was in Beta Ultima Online,

So you miss since 20 years one of the best experiences in the MMORPGgenre. (NOT A FACT, Just some garbage like saying: SANTA IS REAL and believing it.)

The above comment is just worthless it holds no water in reality. Its an option of some no namer on the net and it makes you look like an idiot.

Many of us are playing since 20 years, since there are many players from Ultima Online or Anarchy Online here.

Oh look, now you say many have played for 20 years. (Proof please) I have proof I have played for 20 years do you have evidence proving many have played for 20 years?

My point? You really need to learn how to use words in the English language....just keep working on it. =]
  • Tail wrote:

Whip wrote:

Whip wrote:

Darion wrote:

This thread is really getting pathetic.

I was in Beta Ultima Online,
    So you miss since 20 years one of the best experiences in the MMORPGgenre. (NOT A FACT, Just some garbage like saying: SANTA IS REAL and believing it.)

The above comment is just worthless it holds no water in reality. Its an option of some no namer on the net and it makes you look like an idiot.

Many of us are playing since 20 years, since there are many players from Ultima Online or Anarchy Online here.

Oh look, now you say many have played for 20 years. (Proof please) I have proof I have played for 20 years do you have evidence proving many have played for 20 years?

My point? You really need to learn how to use words in the English language....just keep working on it. =]
    Not a fact.. Just like all the garbage spewing out of your mouth?

He even said he was German, and understanding him was no problem whatsoever.

You just sit here and wait for a guild buddy, any second now.