Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• glitchyjb wrote:

BuXLoW wrote:

I came up with a couple of new things that I would change or add to the game.

1) Necro and druid ability to summon creatures.
      The druids of the spirits and the neсromancers are itself undead.
      (a good mechanic would be if necr would raise only those who were killed nearby with a chance = x (the chance depends individually on the mob). Of any mobs (archer archers from a tank tank, etc., but of course with modified textures and effects) except world bosses and players)
      Agreed a summoning ability would be pretty cool. I honestly feel like there's so much more combat mechanic possibility, and even static summons (something that stands still and shoots, or heals, etc.)

Since this game used a lot of the old UO stuff, I agree they should go with a summoning skill. Also a bard class would be cool. One fun thing about UO was having a high level bard provoke mobs to fight each other. Would love to be able to do that here. They would have to be limited to not be able to do any other damage, otherwise they would be super OP.
    • Good realisation of summoning I sow before in Warframe (mechanics of summoning) and in comics "Solo Leveling" or "Alone Level-Up" (for necr only).

Blenfjorn wrote:

glitchyjb wrote:

BuXLoW wrote:

I came up with a couple of new things that I would change or add to the game.

1) Necro and druid ability to summon creatures.
      The druids of the spirits and the neсromancers are itself undead.
      (a good mechanic would be if necr would raise only those who were killed nearby with a chance = x (the chance depends individually on the mob). Of any mobs (archer archers from a tank tank, etc., but of course with modified textures and effects) except world bosses and players)
      Agreed a summoning ability would be pretty cool. I honestly feel like there's so much more combat mechanic possibility, and even static summons (something that stands still and shoots, or heals, etc.)
      Since this game used a lot of the old UO stuff, I agree they should go with a summoning skill. Also a bard class would be cool. One fun thing about UO was having a high level bard provoke mobs to fight each other. Would love to be able to do that here. They would have to be limited to not be able to do any other damage, otherwise they would be super OP.
      This thing sounds like the mind control in warframe. I thing this is a good idea too!
    • bishDEFORMED wrote:

1. Do proper balance testing.
      2. Fix/reduce alliance sizes so fights would be more interesting
      3. Rework arenas
      Arena was better before when a death was 1 point and not 2 points. Although besides that, I don't think there is much wrong with it, with a couple of exceptions.
      1. Why does 5v5 pre-set not give you a win/played increase? You can only gain that if you go in as 1, 2, or 3.
      2. I would be in favor of new arena maps, so its not always the same one, but random.
      Other than these mention, I am pretty happy with arena.
    • All about SCRIMS

1. Please make scrims allow spectator
        Do you know. how amazing about custom match, we can make in guild tournament, sell ticket for funding, guild event
        Please make it real

2. Argument for set item power caps
        Something like /cm enemy resources 1200 (mean ip caps is 1200)
        it helpful for newbie for practice in real item caps, or match up with experience (they have full spec)
        or funny, friendly match in guild

3. 2-2, 3-3 scrims
        yes sometime we want to test team fight but don't have people

[S I A M] The Bigest Thailand guild
      We try to push Albion community in Thailand
      S I A M Discord : https://discord.gg/vkq2f6V

[S I A M] Zilo Guild Master
    • Things i'd like to change in Albion!

1. Desistimulate unfair fights: Today in albion, people do zergs to gank, and this is unfair and frustating. You are running alone and get killed by 50 people. I know the game it's for pvp, but this is frustating. I see that the majority of the BLOB GANKERS are doing for the loot. It's easy to kill people in this situation and they make some money. One thing u can do for change this it's trashing itens based on the difference of parties, something like 6% chance increase for additional player.
      Example: Imagine u are in a party with more 3 people and u are fighting an party of 4 people. 4v4, okay, the loot will not be affected by the new rule of trashing itens.
      Now imagine u are solo and a 10 people blob gank you, and u die. Your loot will have 10 (enemies counter) - 1 (your party counter) = 9 * 6% = 54% chance of trashing each item in your inventory.
      So people will not make huge parties for MONEY gank, and this will bring more opportunities for Fair Fights at wildlands.

2. Nothing more, the game it's almost perfect!

The post was edited 1 time, last by DaarioNaharis ().

• 1. Add armor cosmetics so it's not clones running around everywhere, and stop with the BS that people need to see what the enemy wears. Theres inspect for that. One armor cosmetic I would suggest is the white full heavy plate armor from the alpha days. The very first plate. I would easily spend 1k gold on it if it ever comes.

2. Let us use cloak cosmetics same way as mount skins. We have those awesome cloaks, we need more ways to use them. And indent want to be penalised for wearing cosmetic gear over actual gear!

3. Replace the f***ing apk on android with an actual client. It's ridiculous! Game is awesome on android, stop shooting yourselves in the foot!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Komamura ().

• 1 - Arena more in the style moba: ranks (Who would not want to be top 1?), with IP limit and without, maps similar to gvg (we need to prepare ALL for gvg), etc.
      2 - Limit of players in an alliance (people need to fight with their own strength and stop being charged);
      3 - More Warcamps, small castles, more zvz objective.

Extra: gvg from guild island on black should be 20vs20 (I do not understand how 5 people in the medieval concept would conquer a ''city')...

Finishing....the moment you have more people prepared for the gvg you will not have to worry about mercenaries take the giants out of the comfort zone.

Forgive me for any mistake :)
    • 1- leaves the choice of showing the guild emblem on the shield optional, no big deal, just have some badges that don't look good on shields.

2- create a way to tell the story of albion without being tied to it, a story would look good in albion.

3- adding weather would also be great, rain, fog... a darker night with fog where mobs are more present.
    • 1.new "gathering" skill line taming(like in UO) with different animal that spawns all over the world (unicorns for example :love: ) this will provide new content for gatherers and pvpers also (fights for rare animal spawns)
      2. make normal killboard with diffrent statistics and relateds
      3.add agro timer (like in eve online) once person got agresed it gets agro timer lets say for 20 sec and cant change location till timer is out ,this mechanic will alow small scales fight big blobs,for solo players fight against 2 or 3 (equal equiped) players :)
    • 1. Possibility to create a tournament for 1vs1,2vs2,3vs3 on personal/guild island (there is already a place for the arena). You can set up full loot, IP cap, prize pool, entry fee.

2. Random dungeons with a chance to get 2nd or 3rd entrance into the dungeon from a different zone.

3. Random quests (kill the player or 10 mobs or bring 20 wood planks, transport something, ...) in open world with random reward from the black market or bonus buff for plyer or change to get a random map. This will push people into the open world and will make the world more living...

4. Arena rework - 2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5, ranking system, season rewards, more types of maps.

5. Add some funny minigames in the game. You can play them while you will wait for friends or before castle fight and before war camps. Because there is a lot of boring waiting in the game - you have to wait for content a lot... :( Or redesign the game...
      HankTheNoob | Battles in AO

• Some small improvements like more pings, just like other games are adpting to have attack ping defend etc... impromdnts in the party finder like, if y are grouping with your guild u could actually put the ur class like mdps/rdps/tank... in there and the leader would take u to a certain party. These are all good quality of life changes that everyone would welcome it to albion!

Being more specific more pings and improvrments to guild ui, party finder, more classes for ui, like support arcane, mdps etc...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flokka ().

• Some cosmetics, that would be nice addition:

1. Guild island walls and NPC guards - Depending on lvl, guild islands would be surrounded by walls (at first lvls wooden, at higher - stone) with some towers... Also, there would be some NPC guards on towers or roaming thorught island on patrol routes (their gear would change with each guild island lvl).

2. Kind of place to "park" mounts - I seen someone mentioned it some time ago - place where you can leave your mounts visible to show some from your collection.

Last thing, little change on maps:

3. Destroyed/Abandoned villages and smal towns - Most of maps focuses mostly on gathering, and there are some castles or ruins (with unlimited pvp) in few. Only some of low tier maps have kind of camps on them where new players can get their first battle fame and silver (mostly for tutorial)... I think it would be nice to add some more destroyed/abandoned villages and small towns, full of raoming mobs, which players can "use" as fame farms... Of course those mobs would be little harder than usual ones, and there would be champion/boss with chest in center of this village/town (kind of dung, but in open world)...
      G-R-C-T Guild Master
      Gatherer-Refiner-Crafter-Trader
      -----------------------------------------------
      Fiber Gethering T8 | Ore Gathering T8 | Wood Gathering T8 | Hide Gathering T8 | Stone Gathering T8
    • 1.- Create different bars for buffs/debuffs, what i would do is move the hostile/enemy frame a little bit more to the right, or in the center like other games, and your own buffs appear right beneath your character frame, and your debuffs right next to it where the current enemy/hostile frame is , ex: right side of the character frame instead of having all buffs and debuffs stack in the same place and you cant really see what debuffs or buffs you are getting cause after a certain limit it just add a +3 buffs/debuffs which is a mess and once you get anotherone applied everything moves you cant even put your cursor on 1 of them to see what is it or how long its gonna last, you kind of have to just now what is it

2.- Make all the icons for stun all the same, all icons for silence, also the same and roots also the same, in the debuff bars to keep cleaner my first point

3.- Add time stamps to cooldowns, so you can see in seconds how long its gonna last an ability to be up

Simple but humongous quality of life changes