Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• I have 3 suggestions, one has been mentioned so I wont go into detail about it.

1. Premium through out the entire account not just one character.

2. VERY IMPORTANT! An Easy way to change portals, or simply just not be locked to a specific portal at least make it temporary like a 6 day lock or something. I'm trying to travel to another portal color to join my guild mates but I'm stuck in the Red Black zones. How am I stuck? Well because Guild of 10+ love to stalk portals and entrances, as soon as you approach the entrance to another cluster you're welcomed with a parade of players ready to get an easy kill on passerbys. I've tried to travel to the Green zone but get killed after 1-2 cluster jumps... I mean really seems impossible and since we can't teleport to Caerleon with items I have to continue buying mounts ... I can't buy mounts forever man.

3. Maybe not force PVP? If there's an option to be Hostile could there be an option to be a Peaceful Gatherer or something, maybe no one can bother you for 2hours for every 24hrs? That would be a cool option, its not possible for everyone to walk around risking their best armors in a group of 10+ just to simply gather some items or make it across a few clusters.. that's just insane. This is the only thing making me consider not playing in the future.
      1. Limit alliances to 3 guilds, increase guild member cap to 500.
      2. Completely rework the outlands continents, having access to T8 zones only in Mercia is kind of silly game design from my point of view. Mercia is extremely small, and especially now with the portal changes it greatly limits peoples ability to access higher tiered content. I think it would be much better to spread the end-game zones out more.
      3. More mob designs, after playing for 2 years you have seen every single mob 400,000 times. It would be sick if with the new outlands update they added 4 more species of mobs (like keeper, morgana, etc)
    • - screen rotate
      - multiplayer expedition min requirement include item power only from armor/helm/boots/weapon and cant be lower then -1 tier of expedition, too much guys que an try to be carried, or remove leaver penalty... because with my t6.1 artifact gear and full party of t4 on t6 expedition is dumb to get 15min penalty when u leave, also put similar req on (random) dungeons entrance
      - useful party finder

The post was edited 4 times, last by Coolmer ().

• 1) Expansions maps that are actually based in Asia/Oceanic servers, Example Carleon is a NA server while another major blackzone city is called Marleon which is an Asia server, we can still travel through maps to reach there but at some point during loading screen we are transferred to the asia server. This way we can have oceanic/asians in one map but still can fight players in the other maps

2)Further optimization and offical release of android/ios version of the game so we don't have to redownload the game everytime there is a patch

3)More content (this game will last years down the road)
    • This is a great game. However, it could be improved.

1) Introduce features into the group dungeons as an option that slow down characters. A) Trap squares where if you cross them you take damage-- lava, fire, ice, poison, etc. B) Hidden bonus items. You have to look for them to get extra loot. C) Story items-- things to read. Also vanity items with no specific purpose.

2) Have a specific dungeon designed for speed with a bonus for finishing first. Set up speed runs separately. Also speed run option for solo dungeons.

3) Allow teleporting in areas where you have already crossed. You reach a marker, pay a fee and then can teleport to that point. Marker teleporting. You cannot go to a way point which you have not reached already. This would be for places where there are not cities.
    • 1 - Make some way to see the load % without a horse when you are mounted. Rly annoying when running from pk

2 - There is a very annoying way to steal loot. When you are in party with strangers they may just leave your party after killing a boss and get the loot first. So the party fight together and only one thief (who was in the party) steal the whole loot. some cooldown would help. About normal stealing I see no problem as a mechanic.

3- I got some bugs when opening shops for the first time where the first item didn't appear. A fix would be cool!
    • I agree with this portal change thing let there be a 2 week cooldown or something, atm this just makes it impossible to change portal if you're stuck in the red dots from Carleon, like seriously wtf, just getting killed by ARCH guys on site, saying witty remarks like, you're going home now, gg you killed a naked in a blackzone, enjoy the loot you worked so hard for. I'm just trying to change fucking portal for fucks sake.
    • Since the servers are really bad atm, I would suggest some kind of compensation-system.

I am quite new to the game and lost my most valuable Items because the Server went down. After reaching in a support-ticket I was told, the support wasn't able to interfere in the games econonmy in any way - which I acually like.
      However, there should be a way of compensation - expecially if players payed real money for their premium access.

A good way to do so would be giving a few days of premium. This would make up for some of the money buying premium / time gathering the equipment without interfering with the economy.
      And it would drastically reduce the discontent of losing valuable gear to the lousy servers after paying real money to support the game...
    • Improvements

Hi there, so I have noticed a few things that will make the game alot better and this is going to be a Extensive List with Explanations fore each and every one of them

• Character Models (Upgrade) - Now I am sure alot of players have already made a post about this and people can link them if they want to. I feel it be a different take for this game. I have only been playing for maybe a few days to a week but, the low graphic models kinda make me think its a old Runescape take. Now i'm sure they could be in the works and that is fine
      • Ability to Access a "Portion" of your bank from Areas like Martlock. When I say limited it can only be a preset space of say 7 slots. think of it as a Transfer Slot but, it has a limit of how many of 1 item you can fit and you have it set that you cant put say 100 Travertine Brinks in Slot One and another 100 in slot 2. making it a little harder for players to transfer stuff unless they either have alot of silver/gold to travel via the Boats freely.
      • Cheaper Travel via Charter - Now yes i do know that if you dont have anything equipped, or in your inv its a Free travel but, when your traveling with alot of stuff and your still new to the game you have to pay like 20k to get from HillSteepe to one of the other steeps. Its a bit ridiculous if you ask me cause for the first week at least you should be able to get a 50% discount for Charter Rides. That will give players enough time to get enough money to be able to once in a while travel via charter if needed
      I have alot more I could add but, just got killed by 5 fucking assholes that wouldn't just let me pass to get to bridgewater. I was No Threat but I guess no one gives a Shit. So yeah a bit pissed off to hell
    • therealematos wrote:

3. Maybe not force PVP? If there's an option to be Hostile could there be an option to be a Peaceful Gatherer or something, maybe no one can bother you for 2hours for every 24hrs? That would be a cool option, its not possible for everyone to walk around risking their best armors in a group of 10+ just to simply gather some items or make it across a few clusters.. that's just insane. This is the only thing making me consider not playing in the future.
      This force PVP argument needs to stop. It's the single most spiteful argument that people make. No one is FORCING PVP on you. This is not a thing. If you want to be safe without risking, then you do that in the safe zones.

Equal PVE to Equal PVP does not mean that PVEr's can make Equal profit with PVPr's, because they are not equal!I If a PVP'er has to risk to farm in black zone for good drops, and a PVE'r can pop a 2hr invincibility to do the same thing, THIS IS NOT EQUAL.

Plus you don't have to PVP to farm black zones.
      Learnto escape, Gear yourself so that you can escape. Go PVE in groups and work together as PVE'rs to escape. This means you don't have to PVP and you are still risking. THIS IS EQUAL.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Securitas ().

• @Securitas whether you accept it or not the game mechanics are forcing PVP on players due to the fact that some resources are only available in PVP enabled zones.
      If you want Equality between PvP'ers and non-PVPers then you should agree on them getting LESS from gathering as the Non-PVP'ers.
      Because Non-PvP'ers get mentally irritated by being killed by players, which lowers the entertainment for them, while killing people is increasing the entertainment for PvP'ers.

Two main differences between PVP'ers and Non-PvP'ers:
      • PvP'ers get a kick out of killing other players. (These are combat orientated)
      • Non-PvP'ers get a kick out of making things from stuff they gather in the game world. (These are crafting orientated)
      Why should one way of playing a game be valued over the other using game mechanics?
      This account im using here and on the wiki is not my game account ;)
    • TriMoon wrote:

@Securitas whether you accept it or not the game mechanics are forcing PVP on players due to the fact that some resources are only available in PVP enabled zones.
      If you want Equality between PvP'ers and non-PVPers then you should agree on them getting LESS from gathering as the Non-PVP'ers.
      Because Non-PvP'ers get mentally irritated by being killed by players, which lowers the entertainment for them, while killing people is increasing the entertainment for PvP'ers.

• PvP'ers get a kick out of killing other players. (These are combat orientated)
      • Non-PvP'ers get a kick out of making things from stuff they gather in the game world. (These are crafting orientated)
      Why should one way of playing a game be valued over the other using game mechanics?
      Because the game is advertised as a PvP MMO

Would assume their more Bias on the PvP side
      I’m toxic
    • TriMoon wrote:

@Securitas whether you accept it or not the game mechanics are forcing PVP on players due to the fact that some resources are only available in PVP enabled zones.

Fair question, i can answer to you; Because of risk.

The only other way, basically to make gathering equal, would be to make the rare resources appear in the safe zone with extremely low chances; This would balance the risk because PVPr's are risking waste of time in form of gear and PVEr's would waste time in form of time.

Let's be real though, this would not satisfy the PVE'rs either, because it's unconvenient and hard and takes time and low chances. There are already a bunch of PVE games out there, the only thing that will truly satisfy PVE carebears is a PVE game. I don't support turning this into a PVE game.

Secondly, there could be for example harder safe-zone instances that have you to lose your equipment; This i would actually support myself, but it would have to be actually seriously hard. However, this would not satisfy the kind of PVE'rs either, who are complaining about getting ganked.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Securitas ().

• 1. inbox in-game system.
      change the buy msg and sell msg to have different colour. ie red and green. easier for the eyes to see.

2. add filter system in the inbox.
      ie dont need to notify every single small2 purchases.
      ie only notify me for sale i've done above x amount of silvers.

3. separate msg inbox with market notification. like duh...
    • Securitas wrote:

Fair question, i can answer to you; Because of risk.
      The only other way, basically to make gathering equal, would be to make the rare resources appear in the safe zone with extremely low chances; This would balance the risk because PVPr's are risking waste of time in form of gear and PVEr's would waste time in form of time.

Let's be real though, this would not satisfy the PVE'rs either, because it's unconvenient and hard and takes time and low chances. There are already a bunch of PVE games out there, the only thing that will truly satisfy PVE carebears is a PVE game. I don't support turning this into a PVE game.

Secondly, there could be for example harder safe-zone instances that have you to lose your equipment; This i would actually support myself, but it would have to be actually seriously hard. However, this would not satisfy the kind of PVE'rs either, who are complaining about getting ganked.
      1. It would actually satisfy them, exactly because it makes crafting harder and more inconvenient for the non crafters.
        1. Don't call non PVP players CareBears, else you incite the same kind of name calling towards PVP players...
        2. You as an obvious PVP player don't understand what would satisfy non-PVP players so don't make statements like that
      2. Harder PVE posibilities will be welcomed by any player type.
        1. The reason why they won't be satisfied by this is because the cause of their dis-satisfaction is different, it's the PVP aspect they don't want to be part of in their entertainment choice in this game.
      What most players, that frown upon Non-PVP players, don't understand is that they are NOT objecting to the PVP aspect as a whole, they just want to have the choice of engaging in that aspect or not when they want.
      If the game would not have any PvP aspect, the demand for the items crafted would be much lower and thus the entertainment value for the crafting types that like to make things...
      So yes both types need each other to gain better entertainment value for the style they like to play most, but just don't force it on them...
      (if they would like to play a game without any choice in PvP they would play FPS games)

Hope this makes you and others reading this a bit more understanding about the reasons of those players complaining...
      This account im using here and on the wiki is not my game account ;)