Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

1. Swap the looting priority so that you always pick up silver first, then loot. Silver is instant, so double-clicking to get to loot bag is easy. Looting items is very slow by comparison, and if the bag has any items for other people (or items for you that you don't want) it's purely a nuisance.
      2. Add a "Show All" option in Party Finder to show all parties (not filtered by category), so you can see Fame Farm, Expedition, Faction Warfare, etc, all together. Make this the default view, similar to how the Market interface always starts with all listings displayed and has you narrow it down from there. In my experience, people who haven't used PF before are always confused by listings being completely hidden behind dropdown menu options. Basing it off of the Market default interface would help with that and hopefully encourage more use of the system. Right now there could be fifty party listings, but if they're not the default Fame Farm category very few people will see them, and it just looks empty and unused. This change would also help guilds organize their activities better, as a guild member would be able to see every open guild party at a glance.
      3. Add a separate volume slider for NPC voices. I really like the spoken dialogue for merchants and crafting stations, but I have trouble hearing them, and want to turn up their volume! Also, make NPC chat (such as from mobs) separate from the Say chat channel, so that I can filter it on or off in my chat tabs without muting nearby players.
    • 1. Remove the pop out menu that appears to block half the screen when party finder is active.

2. Remove the pop out menu that appears to block half the screen when party finder is active.

3. Remove the pop out menu that appears to block half the screen when party finder is active.

This is a deal breaker and makes the party finder unusable.
    • Its the "Looking for party to Join"....."Select Role:"......."Refresh Party Gear" window that stick up over the map. I can't minimize it and I don't like it. Even with the icons it could be way smaller. You could def just pick a role in the menu where you search for a group. Its annoying in a wdird indescribable way that just drives a person batty.
    • The ability to see how much fame crafting an item will give me - just like the studying ui. This would allow us to more easily craft towards learning point milestones and make the crafting ui consistent.

Taverns, with small long term buffs and dancing.

Make the Part Finder UI show all parties by default.
      Start your adventure today!
      albiononline.com/?ref=N5M8NZKX3B

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ranger_Dovefalcan ().

• Make that you can only refine let say ore in one city, fiber in another, hide in third and same thing with blackmist, hunter lodge, mage tower etc. Then, only then is different Royal content cityes point and value. And Carleon should be ONLY and ONLY trade city, nothing else. Also Black marketeer should trapfer every day to different city, so every city has a chance to make more money. And please, please put back Black Zone cityes, it was so cool and was point to buy and sell there.
      Smile because sun shines every day!
      There is some days where you just cant see the sun because of, but remember, sun always shines, every day!
    • A) Please cap Guilds and Alliances. With any MMORPG I have played for the past 10 years, there have always been a cap on them. It really makes no sense to me why there is not a cap on Guilds. It's a little annoying to have a guild full of 100 players and a small guild of 20 that is getting camped. Having larger, toxic, and game ruining guilds taking away content form other players is a sole reason why a lot of players leave the game. It will also be the sole reason why new player will be turned off from the game. No one wants to play a game where there is no structure, expectations, and fairness.

B) Alliances definitely need a cap and more so than Guilds. Why introduce something so annoying to be on the short end of the stick with, if there is no cap? Please allow smaller guilds and alliances to have a fighting chance at the content in the game. Seriously, it makes no sense to see a large guild with a large alliance just sitting in areas and camping players. Every player should be able to enjoy the content, but not having structure within alliances and guilds takes away the fun for players that just want to make a name for themselves. I shouldn't feel like joining a large guild or alliance is the only way to enjoy the content in the game, because I get killed in everything I try to do since I am outnumbered by everyone.

C) Bring life to the other cities. Seriously . . . . what's the point in having them then?
    • Первые минуты игры, вступил в клан задал вопрос, вайпа же небыло? мне нужно ответить, что у нас есть все, что нужно для того, чтобы люди могли играть в игры, в которых не было ничего, чтобы люди могли играть в эту игру. Второй сервер, который вы хотели бы сделать, чтобы он достиг множества целей. , т гда вы нечего не теряете, люди всё равно будут вам платить за игру, вот и устройте им праздник помимо бесплатного запуска сделайте второй сервер , а старожилы пусть на своём сервере играют
    • tankerr wrote:

Первые минуты игры, вступил в клан задал вопрос, вайпа же небыло? мне нужно ответить, что у нас есть все, что нужно для того, чтобы люди могли играть в игры, в которых не было ничего, чтобы люди могли играть в эту игру. Второй сервер, который вы хотели бы сделать, чтобы он достиг множества целей. , т гда вы нечего не теряете, люди всё равно будут вам платить за игру, вот и устройте им праздник помимо бесплатного запуска сделайте второй сервер , а старожилы пусть на своём сервере играют
      Специально для новичков значительно упростили прокачку, второго сервера не будет. Через год сегодняшние новички станут ветеранами, открывать третий сервер для новичков 20го года?

Sorry for russian in this topic :S