Angepinnt Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @foxon The monthly rewards and mount seems like it's more or less a way to make sure folks on the lower end can maintain there monthly sub. It's a great cash infusion for those who don't have a steady income. If you are poor you don't take 1mil plus stuff out you sell it and buy normal mounts and pay for premium. Complete safety does not pay well in this game.
    • Ravenar schrieb:

Isio schrieb:

- Remove Caerleon, please..
      I am hoping for a huge event where between two update cycles Caerleon is under siege... The next update turning it into ruins...
      History repeating itself. It happened 1000 years ago, ot could happen again...

Yea, I know. Not gonna happen... One can still deream :whistling: :saint:
      Maybe Vaerleon could be replaced eith BZ cities... BZ Faction warfare? :huh: Not sure how it would work but BZ is zergfest already, right?
      Thats why Tower of Babel was destroyed.
      Devs, dont go against law of God and just press a button - "Caerleon become massive dungeon"
      Psy-Psy-Psyduck
      Everyone had thought about 'it'.
    • Remove the auction house and let players make shops.

This makes crafting useful, it's a guaranteed way to obtain the gear you want in case you find no vendors.

This also add a whole new dimension to the game where you have to look for the gear you want, search around for the best prices.

If you want to regear quickly you will know where there is a store that is always open and is always stocked with the stuff you want.

The Auction House removes so much from the game, it streamlines something that should require human interaction and time.

This comment on reddit sums up how I feel:

I wish modern games would go back to player-ran shops. There's something oddly pleasant about stocking your own shop instead of just throwing it into an auction house with thousands of players selling the same item.
      There's nothing like Playing for a day,gathering mats and going through challenges for rare materials, only to head to the city, and open up shop for the night.
      I love waking up wondering to see what sold when I vended the previous night. I love being asked when I will have ___ item in stock. I love having to look around to find the best deals, or being well known on my server for being the best supplier of ___. I feel like the AH has ruined player to player interaction. Just undercutting the last guy that listed an item and have it sell in 10 minutes isn't exciting at all.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Devastate ()

• 1- Be able to run another weapon besides Bloodletter to gank/dismount players in openworld (Solo, small group)

2-Introduces More items to the loot table, Make it abit more exciting and more variety in loot.

3-Increase Solo dungeon/bosses loot in general, very unprofitable to solo/small scale bosshunt atm besides hourly chests (Great change btw, but still not enough) your honestly better off doing a few daily arenas or gathering/crafting/playing the AH in town than venturing out to make bank off solo dungeons/2v2 HG loot.
    • 1. Solo Content - More Dungeons in areas like... Deadvein, creagmor and mardale areas that feel empty and give no incentive to go.
      2. pvp Arena in the open world 1v1- 3v3s etc with a buy in minium of 25k max 150k with a 10% tax and items drop
      3. Quests that when finished give you access to area's and items that can be crafted through Questing
    • Neu

Well... here is my 3 ideas:

1) diversity of mobs and NPCs, like not only demons undead and human, but goblins, orcs, may be elfs, dwarfs like enemy or friendly NPC in the black zone etc
      2) rotate camera. I know that it is impossible, but I think this is a good idea!
      3) Quests. Many quests, may be order board in every city and random events like some one attacked some home in the village and others or head hunting on other players.

in addition I dont like island system right now. Its not like me because I can not chose where I will put home, and where put bids. Only in а certain places. I mean I can't put 1 home and other places with bids.
    • Neu

BuXLoW schrieb:

Well... here is my 3 ideas:

1) diversity of mobs and NPCs, like not only demons undead and human, but goblins, orcs, may be elfs, dwarfs like enemy or friendly NPC in the black zone etc
      2) rotate camera. I know that it is impossible, but I think this is a good idea!
      3) Quests. Many quests, may be order board in every city and random events like some one attacked some home in the village and others or head hunting on other players.

in addition I dont like island system right now. Its not like me because I can not chose where I will put home, and where put bids. Only in а certain places. I mean I can't put 1 home and other places with bids.
      wrong.game need more PVE.
      fight pvp is boring.
      i was live in bridgewach.and moving horses for sell into carleon.and was some pve,hunting everhyday.and end was same they gone.bcs BORED
    • Neu

1v1 Instances. - Not Hellgates. Give us some variety.

Get those HCE Mobs into the open world! The PvE open world is so regular. There's no excitement factor at the mobs or dungeons. I know yall are working on randomizing dungeons.

Arena Rewards!!!! Forget about 3 times a day. People want to play arena but don't want to lose out on fame. Why can't the Arena award 3 tomes and 3 bags of silver at every win, make the sigils the daily. And make losing an arena award 1 and 1 at least, so it's not a complete waste.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Heppernaut ()

• Neu

1. Questing / Jobs Something similar to EVE Online Agent Job system. Accepts quest / job go do quest. Complete a mini story, piss one group off make the other love you.
      2. I love that drops turn to trash but I think you should be able to collect them and turn in for salvage w/ the repair dude or have a salvage ability to get some materials out of the trash.
      3. More things to spend gold on. Like cool reskins of your typical clothing and items. Just more cool stuff to bling with. Modifications to items to change looks, animations, & stuff like that.

3+ I like the market system but I think the interface could use a lot of work. It seams cluttered at times, is not great for buying and selling a lot of goods, and you have to switch between different tables a lot when trying to come compare items when doing buy and sell orders. - Again i suggest looking at EvE Online :>)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Drizzl3 ()