Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raithe wrote:

Phex wrote:

Increase Manacost for Naturhehealers. I'm so sick of seeing them everywere.
      Decrease dmg dealt by at least 50% by all dps classes. So tired of seeing all the ranged and melee classed ppl everywhere.
      I would be okay with that. The Difference is, there is not a single DPS that outclasses all the others in every situation.

I startet as holy healer but dropped it because it is so useless. Nature is better in almost every situation, and i really hate when a fight ends with every player @ zero energy while the natureguy is still running around with 100%. Thats how it comes down i nevery fight, if the enemy has a nature healer and you dont, you will lose over time. So you either manage to burst him down early in the fight and when he survive that you just can sat down and wait for it to end.
    • From a new player perspective , please add some sort of mechanic to gather people to dungeons.. it takes me 5 mins to reach the thing and another 20-30 mins (ore more) to get a group going since it's low level.
      I can understand how this is not a problem for high tier dungeons and i highly doubt this will kill any social aspect of the game...
      Allot of of us have real lives and don't have that much time on our hands... please consider adding some tool to get people to dungeons at a more fast and convenient way , i am not saying to add a dungeon queue but outside the dungeon you could add a grouping tool , player inputs the build he has etc..
    • -Respe en désapprenant les noeuds, pour une meilleure clarté du panneau du destin (supressions lignes colorées, supressions lignes pointillées colorées, supression noeuds colorés).
      -Guerre de factions (entre les 5 villes) pour Merlyn !!
      -Profession / artisanat: voleur / cambrioleur, coffres specifiques en territoires ennemis ouvert à déverrouiller, en cluster ou aux abords d es 4 autres villes avec qui nous sommes en guerre ou en DJ
      (maître serrurier) / (craft clefs).
      La
    • Phex wrote:

Raithe wrote:

Phex wrote:

Increase Manacost for Naturhehealers. I'm so sick of seeing them everywere.
      Decrease dmg dealt by at least 50% by all dps classes. So tired of seeing all the ranged and melee classed ppl everywhere.
      I would be okay with that. The Difference is, there is not a single DPS that outclasses all the others in every situation.
      I startet as holy healer but dropped it because it is so useless. Nature is better in almost every situation, and i really hate when a fight ends with every player @ zero energy while the natureguy is still running around with 100%. Thats how it comes down i nevery fight, if the enemy has a nature healer and you dont, you will lose over time. So you either manage to burst him down early in the fight and when he survive that you just can sat down and wait for it to end.
      There will always be people complaining about healers. They aren't suppose to be easy to kill yet you can easily escape from them in 1v1 fights. If you attack a solo nature healer and expect to win without a proper counter build, then the jokes on you.

PS: If you're lacking Energy, well then start seeing ways to maintain it.. You can start by using druid cowl, energy pots / offhands etc lmao.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Immel ().

• 1. Allow baby Goats to eat Goats Milk. (And adult Goats to eat anything). Have the game developers never seen a real Goat before.....
      2. Allow island owners to exchange building plots for farming plots or vice versa.
      3. Quit giving city plot owners ALL the advantages. 24 hours to beat anybodies bids. Double silver. RefuckingDickulas.
      4. Add a /follow so we can target players of our group and follow them.
    • Hello Devs! Whats up?

THREE STRONG points, I know, but those are the ones who annoys me most, so, here we go.

1) Make Chest Tabs - I know Chests have a limited space, and you can put how many you want on your Island/Guild Island. Allow players to customize this by adding tabs, so Instead of having a big one 68 slot Chest, make players able to customize them, add a tab/with name/(maybe a background color at name? - this makes player life much easier - See D3, Ragnarok, the better ONE is PoE because of the full custom thing) and have two tabs of 34/34? Maybe 4 tabs of 17 slots? The space continue to be limited but players can arrange their items like they want - or just separate them a bit.

2) Was already said here, less copy/paste. Every map (with a few diferences from a biome to other) sounds like the same, even on royal continent or BZ. More dungeons, more mobs. Party create system? With a objective and role set (Like Hellgate, Dungeon, HCE, etc) Ppl will lose less time on chat (once the big majority of this goes to high end HCE) so players can meet each other and leave the city with a group formed.

3) Was already said here, BZ acess trough all citys. Good idea acess the same biome zones maybe? Remoe the 2h wait to 30min lock on the same region. 30min its a big time already.

4) The end of the snowball alliance system. I know the real world was ruled by the higher and strong amount of people who can dominate and filiate with more people. But that for a game is really not fun. In a game with full loot PvP, quantity (of players) overwelm the quality. So put a end on alliances, put a limited number of players in guilds. (50? 75? 100 maybe). Its a game, its supposed to be fun to anyone.

5) Body block system - Now thats a HUGE thing, i know, but is really messy when you have 7 mobs in top of each other and you can't target one of them because they are all in the same spot. (Two things doenst occupy the same place on space at the same time? rule) besides that, this will highly reward players who try to be well positioned and punish that ones who just rush and back without major consequences.

6) Arena - How does it work? It is a pain to wait 5, 10, even 20min for a match and got a TOTAL unfair and unbalanced match. Even with IP "balance" ppl have a ton of more HP, they have higher tier skill unlocked. Besides the specialization bonus. I'm not saying that they can't or shoudn't have it. Just make those players play against players with the same stuff, equal or similar. If I'm waiting 20min, the least I should have its a fair match in condition therms.
      Gave me life twice, but maaaaaaaaaan, how awesome it was on the second time. 8)
    • AtomsKK wrote:

Hello Devs! Whats up?

4) The end of the snowball alliance system. I know the real world was ruled by the higher and strong amount of people who can dominate and filiate with more people. But that for a game is really not fun. In a game with full loot PvP, quantity (of players) overwelm the quality. So put a end on alliances, put a limited number of players in guilds. (50? 75? 100 maybe). Its a game, its supposed to be fun to anyone.

People make quarry system which mean's multiple guilds into the same alliance so to that terrible problem to me and most of the ppl which played with me.

I'll give you a link: Alliance System created for me you will understand what i'm talking about.

PS: I agree the bodyblock point. Others for me are irrelevant cause the arena system was a mistake trying to give non-sense pvp without balance aswell 0 impact into the game.
      PSS: Improve the quality of player life is always worth.