Pinned Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online

• 1. Tooltip when you move over craft item on map (To know which tier is the resource)
      2. Improve pve dungeons:
      -Restrict party members to predefined number. No more 10 men train farming on Tier IV dungeon.
      -Multilevel dungeon. Or tower. Not all instances should be downstairs with only 1 lv , More tiles :D
      -Miniboses, Boses variety and scripted.

3. Keep adding content after release.
    • dertuck wrote:

1. Tooltip when you move over craft item on map (To know which tier is the resource)
      2. Improve pve dungeons:
      -Restrict party members to predefined number. No more 10 men train farming on Tier IV dungeon.
      -Multilevel dungeon. Or tower. Not all instances should be downstairs with only 1 lv , More tiles :D
      -Miniboses, Boses variety and scripted.

3. Keep adding content after release.
      All of this, good changes for sure

All I want at this point are just little things, the game feels nice, theres just various improvements that take time and patience to implement so I'm not mad, but heres an updated list after I've sunk probably another solid week and some change of playing..

1. lack of WASD is kind of lame still

2. PvE would immensely benefit from people being able to mark their target or more quickly ping (Kind of like Heroes of the Storm, you could danger ping whichever mob you are targeting) to not make voice chat so mandatory if you want to have any semblance of a coordinated group. Obviously in PvP voice will always be superior but a better system of marking and pinging would go a long way for PvE quality of lfie.

3. Expeditions get so lame so quickly but they are such a cool concept. Definitely need some upper level ones, make them more expansive, it's a great time sink the silver is just pitiful and they are so basic and boring.

4. No tab targeting to cycle through mobs is pointlessly annoying, WoW had this very basic feature back in vanilla and it's painfully missed here. There can just be alot going on in upper level dungeons and clicking precisely being difficult only because theres so much shit going on and running around is just bad, like why?

5. Gathering takes a metric shit ton of time compared to fame farming, it is far easier to level up weapons/combat tiers then it is to advance in gathering and crafting is pretty much not more then a few seconds. Reduce fame from mobs or at the very least reduce the actual amount of time it takes to do the physical gathering. Once you start gathering tier 5 and 6 mats the down time you spend just sitting there chopping at leaves or skinning is so painful. It's drastically more efficient to just go fame farm (boosting stats that help you with PvP like higher level weapons and armor and spells) compared to the time investment to level up gathering (non PvP, casual mode, "care bears" as they are so often described) is a joke. It's fine if you want to go be a PvP wolf, totally cool, the game is obviously centered around it and I partake in it here and there and have a blast, but the bottom line is that no matter how proud you are to be a wolf, you need sheep to kill. Especially when alot of those sheep craft your armor, grow food to feed your islands, spend the time required to raise mounts, they sheep need to be important in this game and currently doing sheep things kind of really wears thin.
    • 1. Selecting players/enemies (holy #$%# the mother of all frustrations, in combat, in cities, you name it)
      2. Clunky combat, animations, global cooldown, etc
      3. Self-interrupt spell casts when pressing an insta-cast, or issuing a move. Sometimes, towards the end of the spell animation, the move doesn't work. Moving sometimes stops your cast, but then again... roots. You start a long cast, get rooted, can't get out of it while at the same time the casting is pushed back by damage so it lasts forever.
      4. Buff/debuff icons on the player healthbar, like pvp and rep status. I want to see sword/dagger stacks, aggressive cast procs, etc
    • Blodvaerd wrote:

1. Make Dismount an active key stroke, not by accidental click on harvestable resource node.

2. Not auto attack but allow for you to attack by hitting a key to attack the creature attacking you.
      1. Using RMB to move helps, you won't accidentally click.

2. There's a setting to auto target attacker if no target is selected. Then you can use spacebar to auto your attacker.
      • a button for auto-run
      • target switching via TAB
      • possibility of marking targets as first/second/third target...
      • showing healthbar of mobs
      • the possibility to see what items you have stored in which city
      • a little bit increased movement speed, if you are running on a street (compared to wild terrain)
    • 1. Remove RUN function from left-mouse-button in Classic control. Please.
      2. Option to put marks on mobs/players for focusing tactics.
      3. Option to select next enemy target with Tab button. It is such a convinience to use in a mess of group fight with mobs/players where you can't understand who is where.
    • 1. For the mobs to be more balanced e.g. a peep that wears t8 should be able to defeat a t4/5 elite without being a nauture healer.
      2. For the reward to be equal to the risk e.g. a black zone should give much more than red and red than yellow ect.
      3. Bring back mythical and legendary resources and since the gather gears are here to stay the fame for finding these harder to find resources should reflect in the fame they give when gathered.
      Mabye mythical and legendary could be patched in the black zones after release as this would add another dimension to gears and help with extended gameplay and enjoyment.

I know only 3 although another that really jumps to mind is the mount speed its terrible.
      There is no way an armoured horse should be the same speed as unarmoured and the load that is carried should reduce the speed every 10% of max weight carried. I mean is it really that hard to program i know not, The speed on horses are needed as the map size has increased and with the now sprint function when activated is the old speed that was constant this really needs addressing as a t4horse sprinting is comparable to t6 its sad.

Regards,

G.G.
    • 1. PVE tab targeting or a shift to hold still button so that when trying to target mob in dungeon you don't move. (for tablet make it double tap to move single tap to target)
      2. More information on your guild members, what zone, guild chest that can be locked down to view only, and different ranks have different access rights, add log to said guild chest so guild leader knows who took what.
      3. Multi level expeditions and dungeons for both solo and group play.
    • ChristerMagoo wrote:

1. PVE tab targeting or a shift to hold still button so that when trying to target mob in dungeon you don't move. (for tablet make it double tap to move single tap to target)
      2. More information on your guild members, what zone, guild chest that can be locked down to view only, and different ranks have different access rights, add log to said guild chest so guild leader knows who took what.
      1. yer
      2. agreed on the info although thats what comms are for and as far as teh chest u need to build another chest abd change the level of access rights dont overcomplicate the log would b nice especially for who is donating and who is snaking.
      3. yes plz.

G.G.
    • GMANG wrote:

ChristerMagoo wrote:

1. PVE tab targeting or a shift to hold still button so that when trying to target mob in dungeon you don't move. (for tablet make it double tap to move single tap to target)
      1. yer2. agreed on the info although thats what comms are for and as far as teh chest u need to build another chest abd change the level of access rights dont overcomplicate the log would b nice especially for who is donating and who is snaking.
      3. yes plz.

G.G.
      Definitely number 3, I've already given up on this game until Hector because currently, there just flat out isn't alot to do in Albion. I know alot of that is stemming from the final release and wipe around the corner so nobody really wants to waste their time beefing up a toon that is just going to be erased, but still, there is nothing to do and the things to do are only either fun for a second or require a dedicated no lifer guild. Current expeditions suck, the fame is bad, the silver is bad, the maps are tiny and lack luster, the concept is cool but it needs to be GREATLY expanded upon for solo players or groups because the expeditions are the only thing in this game that actually sets you up in a group without having to resort to guildies or spamming the LFG box. I promise you this, without strong casual content in this game, it will be dead, and expeditions are primarily casual content. Beyond anything they are something to DO and kill time in the game, so them sucking is not good. I can bet money the dev team knows all of this and has active plans to beef them up but it's still something that needs to be said.

Can't wait for casual mode PvP, currently Hellgates are not doable for anyone that doesn't have a guild who is more then capable and willing to invest millions of silver into appropriate gear and lose them over and over again while the noob gets the hang of it, Yellow Zone HG's are the smartest thing this dev team has done, because I hate to say it, Albion is boring. Even my high level friends, yea they Hellgate and black zone but 90% of the time I hit them up they are just pissing away time at the Auction House. Only the wealthiest of players can afford to PvP regularly and going into Red/Black zones to farm (mandatory once you start hitting higher tiers because yellow zone care bear zones give pathetic exp) is RISKY business because there are Zergs and gank groups just waiting around to take your shit which takes a ludicrous time to grind out and buy again.
    • Hi there! .

I really enjoy the game in every aspect. Keep it up. My suggestions:

1. Selftargeting when you click on your own portrait in party. Would be nice for healers in dungeons and in solo of course. Maybe a little icon to reach the portrait menu. (avatar, etc.)

2. A little bit stronger zoom out.

3. A button, like "holding space" to stay the character in one place at all cost and stop any moving if its already has begun (not casting). :) I don't feel the double click mode very useful.
      I think this 3rd one would appreciate a try.

( Please keep the fix camera position, any other idea would make the game unmanagable I think. )

Bye,
      Grimarm
    • 1. A change in the people that are contributing to major change and for the community to have an expressed vote even if not followed so they know how we feel.
      2. Easier game flow progression and the ability to gather several resources without having to wear prison clothes.
      3. Reputaion when you leave the blue zone full pvp wake up people !
    • I'd love to see being more rewarded with fame doing any activity as for now it feels very slow.
      I used to play a lot of world of warcraft, Main purpose of the game was to level up, doing quests and as a side, doing the professions which got you to start collecting materials and craft but not as the main event.
      I saw this game being tagged as mmorpg but so far it feels like I'm leveling up professions in world of warcraft, grinding for materials instead of doing dungeons, pvp and such...
      If the fame rewards were higher or at least you could have some way of advancing your character while doing local dungeons but so far doing any activity other than gathering the materials and crafting in an infinite loop seems pointless.